KDF bombs Gedo, Garbaharey district on 1st July independence night

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
AUN

Wallahi I dont know what jubaland freak is doing,seeing his kins getting killed right and left and he turn blind eye.

Muzaffer

He will do nothing.
Gedo has been a battle ground for 30 years

its controlled by both KDF and ENDF
Gedo people are masakin. They are between two fires.

Muzaffer

Not masaakin the moment they get presidential positions they use it against somalis.
So its more of karma.
Astaghfruallah you have no sympathy for your muslims brothers getting killed my infidels

This is nothing but propganda being spread against our Kenyan allies .
If there was bombing in garboharey then the cheese in office would have said something .
The defeat of the dictator farmajo is imminent so now his followers are spreading this non sense of the opposition being behind fake bombings of gedo and trying to get sympathy from somalis and somalilanders.

Here is an example of such

KDF rampant human right violation and war crimes is supported by Madoobe, Deni and government opposition who are Damuljadiid. FGS is against the bombings but their hands are tied by fellow Somali gaalo raac shisheeye kalkaal, now I understand how Landers feel inshallah you get independence from this hell hole.

:mjlol:

If the Mighty Ogaden trecked from Dhoobleey to Kismaayu by themselves and captured everything why cant they now defeat those same enemies in Buale and Saakow?

:mjhaps:
paved the read for farmaajo and his laangaab alliance and the entire SNA to attack us?

that'd be stupid of us.

we'll take buale in a day, but after we're save from an invasion by SFG under your adeer.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
paved the read for farmaajo and his laangaab alliance and the entire SNA to attack us?

that'd be stupid of us.

we'll take buale in a day, but after we're save from an invasion by SFG under your adeer.
Good atleast you admit the AS buffer zone between gedo and kismayo serves your interest and shows your uncle is working with terrorists

Good atleast you admit the AS buffer zone between gedo and kismayo serves your interest and shows your uncle is working with terrorists
it does serve his interest. he's not stupid.
he captured kismaayo with 600 men.

he has over 10k me now, trained and armed to the teeth, not to mention the locals in middle juba who can't stand alshabab and would join any liberating army.
he could have captured buaale if he wanted to. He probably will go for it, after farmaajo is gone.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
it does serve his interest. he's not stupid.
he captured kismaayo with 600 men.

he has over 10k me now, trained and armed to the teeth, not to mention the locals in middle juba who can't stand alshabab and would join any liberating army.
he could have captured buaale if he wanted to. He probably will go for it, after farmaajo is gone.
If he does that and liberates all of Jubba Hoose he will go down as the Father of JL. If Madoobe kicked out Kenyans called out the air strikes and stopped abusing civilians in Kismayo MX would have no problem with him.

If he does that and liberates all of Jubba Hoose he will go down as the Father of JL. If Madoobe kicked out Kenyans called out the air strikes and stopped abusing civilians in Kismayo MX would have no problem with him.
Are you stupid?
Why would madoobe help marehan against Kenya when a marehan president called his clan a terrorist for fighting Ethiopia? :gucciwhat:

in your stupid mind, you expect the same people you branded as terrorist and sold their son to TPLF gaalo, to come to your aid.

stupid xoolo.

Let me leave you with somali maahmaah:

"nin iloowsha badan, mana abaalgudo, mana aarsado"

:mjdontkno:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Same calcaals different days, what are we supposed to do for y'all?

giphy.gif

Trending