what is the gender of this thing?

• female

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • male

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this gender ambiguous creature's agenda against the somali race?? talking about somalis in the UK her home is one thing but she's also ing about those of minnesota USA

she mentioned Pakistanis just once, she was so fixed on the words somali and muslim, respectively.
Damn she's even having a go at disabled Somali :siilaanyolaugh: disable people uno WTF she's a devil :ileycry:
but she made some good points on the hypocrisy of muslims :fittytousand:

29:20- she said over 80% of Somalis are unemployed and don't speak English :gucciwhat:
30:18- mentions Somali again :mahubowtf:
31:49 offers patrick a trip to the "somali ghetto" in london :jaynerd:

55:45- he says he wants an interview with someone who is her lefty counterpart and she at 57:42 suggest a fat disabled trans benefits seeker from somalia :faysalwtf: her hatred for Somalis is deep, she's even taking shot our helpless miskeen members who are genuinely not able to work.

36:31- says that theresa may's eid massage looked like an islamist hostage video :ohdamn:
39:18- can't get her head around the fact that muslims run to christian countries.
41:45- says that minneapolis is a testing ground for the islamic takeover of the US of A

i'm a fan of this Patrick Bet-David guy, it's sad that he now thinks so low of my race :jcoleno:
i even had a fruitful discussion about Somalia with him a while back in the comment section of a video he made on failed states.

Last edited:
what is this gender ambiguous creature's agenda against the somali race?? talking about somalis in the UK her home is one thing but she's also ing about those of minnesota USA

she mentioned Pakistanis just once, she was so fixed on the words somali and muslim, respectively.
Damn she's even having a go at disabled Somali :siilaanyolaugh: disable people uno WTF she's a devil :ileycry:
but she made some good points on the hypocrisy of muslims :fittytousand:

29:20- she said over 80% of Somalis are unemployed and don't speak English :gucciwhat:
30:18- mentions Somali again :mahubowtf:
31:49 offers patrick a trip to the "somali ghetto" in london :jaynerd:

55:45- he says he wants an interview with someone who is her lefty counterpart and she at 57:42 suggest a fat disabled trans benefits seeker from somalia :faysalwtf: her hatred for Somalis is deep, she's even taking shot our helpless miskeen members who are genuinely not able to work.

36:31- says that theresa may's eid massage looked like an islamist hostage video :ohdamn:
39:18- can't get her head around the fact that muslims run to christian countries.
41:45- says that minneapolis is a testing ground for the islamic takeover of the US of A

i'm a fan of this Patrick Bet-David guy, it's sad that he now thinks so low of my race :jcoleno:
i even had a fruitful discussion about Somalia with him a while back in the comment section of a video he made on failed states.
Ironically, it’s our prideful nature that leads to our lack of integration. It’s the way we look down on lesser, more menial jobs that require an iron work ethic eg the midgans being hairdressers/hunters. It’s the way we get overly excited about winning over someone’s downfall, scamming someone back home often turns into a boastful discussion. Scamming in that sense is no difference when your mum lies about her situation to get more government aid. Forget pointing fingers to xenophobic Katie Hopkins , is there any truth to what’s being said?

iman is 20 yrs older than katie hopkins :whoo:
44446160_186893248880178_7169119718978549522_n.jpg

Ddpp9J0U8AELN0k.jpg

Muji

VIP
Lol if 9/11 hadn’t happened I’m sure most Somali men would support the right wing

Seeing as they both hate women, black people, Jews and gays. Theyre basically saying I agree with your hatred until it affects me!

Lol if 9/11 hadn’t happened I’m sure most Somali men would support the right wing

Seeing as they both hate women, black people, Jews and gays. Theyre basically saying I agree with your hatred until it affects me!
The white male appears to be threatened by those demographics but I’m pretty sure that the Somali male is the least endangered species.

The more they hate you, the greater the confirmation that your on the right track.

In the next 2-8 years Europe will become like Libya.

The money and loot that has sustained them for this long and kept the masses quiet is drying up and as a result they will turn to vicious violence and fascism that will make Somalia look like a joke.

I already see this slow awakening in workplaces, Taboo subjects and ideas are now becoming the norm.

You will soon see how uncivilised and barbaric these people are.

The more they hate you, the greater the confirmation that your on the right track.

The money and loot that has sustained them for this long and kept the masses quiet is drying up and as a result they will turn to vicious violence and fascism that will make Somalia look like a joke.

I already see this slow awakening in workplaces, Taboo subjects and ideas are now becoming the norm.

isn't america much worse, they are practically armed to the teeth:umad:, they can kill yall off at any moment:hemad:. i never felt threatened by right wig extremist in London :francis:
i came face to face with many of them in hyde park and the tommy protest in downing street few months back if anything i was hyped up and ready for drama. :drakekidding:

isn't america much worse, they are practically armed to the teeth:umad:, they can kill yall off at any moment:hemad:. i never felt threatened by right wig extremist in London :francis:
i came face to face with many of them in hyde park and the tommy protest in downing street few months back if anything i was hyped up and ready for drama. :drakekidding:

America is far more mixed then Europe, the white population without Hispanic's is just 60%, unlike in Europe were it's close to 90%, UK alone the white population is 87.2% as of 2018.

In a racial conflict in Europe the ethnic minorities stand no chance based on sheer numbers alone and lack of gun's.

If you look at history which repeats itself, the most barbaric blood thirsty people are always the Europeans, 10's of million die in their wars and it's always fought over economics.

What has kept them busy and at peace thus far is the enjoyment of all the loot, the continued pillaging and the wide-scale privileges it's citizens enjoyed which are now coming to an end.

When that happens you will see how egalitarian, humanitarian and civilised they really are.

America is far more mixed then Europe, the white population without Hispanic's is just 60%, unlike in Europe were it's close to 90%, UK alone the white population is 87.2% as of 2018.

In a racial conflict in Europe the ethnic minorities stand no chance based on sheer numbers alone and lack of gun's.

If you look at history which repeats itself, the most barbaric blood thirsty people are always the Europeans, 10's of million die in their wars and it's always fought over economics.

What has kept them busy and at peace thus far is the enjoyment of all the loot, the continued pillaging and the wide-scale privileges it's citizens enjoyed which are now coming to an end.

When that happens you will see how egalitarian, humanitarian and civilised they really are.

A lot of European Muslims have seemed extremely white washed to me and I wonder if this is why.

. i never felt threatened by right wig extremist in London m

What exactly is right wing extremism in the UK? I imagine believing there are two genders would be "right wing extremism" there. I have zero intention of ever visiting as I think they are dominated by sjws.

You see this right here....I subscribe to 100%. Much of the nonwhite world has been responsible for europe's riches for hundreds of years and up to today. AFrica is a prime source of Europe's riches and thievery. Much of that is slowly changes. The struggle will become harder for them. But the point you make about extreme violent capability of whites is not to be understated. They have kept their savagery in check for the most part (although you get a glimpse from time to time) for the last few centuries because they have lived comfortably from the riches taken from other lands which they have done well with. Watch what happens when the current world order falls apart....and it surely will.

having said my previous post. I just watched that clip and the woman makes co-hesive cogent points.
Here is a quote:

"If islam is so great why are all the muslims running to predominantly christian countries for the good life?"

Its a great question.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
having said my previous post. I just watched that clip and the woman makes co-hesive cogent points.
Here is a quote:

"If islam is so great why are all the muslims running to predominantly christian countries for the good life?"

Its a great question.
It is a good point, but the why is even better and you said it yourself in your previous post most of the Muslims are either coming from Africa which has been destroyed and destabilised and the closest person to freeing them was gaddafi and look what happened to him. Or coming from places like Syria and Pakistan which has also been destroyed by the west and rescoures were taken also never forget Iraq the US went to their country looking for weapons of mass destruction found nothing killed 2 million civilians in the process and later George bush said it was a mistake. You also have to look at the whole 9/11 which was an inside job so they can start the war on terror which was just to infiltrate and destabilise the majority Muslim countries. So were else do these people go? Her and tommy Robinson never touch on these things because they are shills or puppets they work for the Zionist globalist who are mostly Caucasian jews.

Here is a quote:

Its a great question.

Simple answer: they really aren't. Sure, from the perspective of somebody in the West, it may seem like an unprecedented amount are fleeing to the Western world. However, the amount of Muslims fleeing war-torn nations to go to Christian-majority nations are nowhere near the amount of Muslims fleeing their homes to go to other neighboring Muslim-majority nations. Anyways, Muslims aren't really even fleeing to "Christian" countries. Western Europe and North America are staunchly secular; if Muslims really wanted to go to Christian countries for the sake of spreading the Islamic religion or maybe wanting to get a taste of that oh-so-amazing Christianity, why wouldn't they just go Eastern Europe or Latin America, places that are far more Christian? It's because those regions are shitholes. People immigrate because of economics, not because of faith.

Somali at nazi party until Hitler talks shit about somalis.

august_landmesser_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.