what is the gender of this thing?

• female

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • male

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is right wing extremism in the UK? I imagine believing there are two genders would be "right wing extremism" there. I have zero intention of ever visiting as I think they are dominated by sjws.
yep sjw will save us, but over 70% of america are alt right and pro trump but their media makes it look like everyone is anti trump

America is far more mixed then Europe, the white population without Hispanic's is just 60%, unlike in Europe were it's close to 90%, UK alone the white population is 87.2% as of 2018.

In a racial conflict in Europe the ethnic minorities stand no chance based on sheer numbers alone and lack of gun's.

If you look at history which repeats itself, the most barbaric blood thirsty people are always the Europeans, 10's of million die in their wars and it's always fought over economics.

What has kept them busy and at peace thus far is the enjoyment of all the loot, the continued pillaging and the wide-scale privileges it's citizens enjoyed which are now coming to an end.

When that happens you will see how egalitarian, humanitarian and civilised they really are.
i don't believe in the notion that history repeats itself it's just that there are constants such as war that will never stop

You see this right here....I subscribe to 100%. Much of the nonwhite world has been responsible for europe's riches for hundreds of years and up to today. AFrica is a prime source of Europe's riches and thievery. Much of that is slowly changes. The struggle will become harder for them. But the point you make about extreme violent capability of whites is not to be understated. They have kept their savagery in check for the most part (although you get a glimpse from time to time) for the last few centuries because they have lived comfortably from the riches taken from other lands which they have done well with. Watch what happens when the current world order falls apart....and it surely will.

What an absolutely ridiculous assertion.

There is no “loot” or “treasure chest” that’s responsible for Europe’s riches. What an infantile argument.

Is Japan’s riches and Sweden’s riches also the product of colonizers going into Africa/Asia and “taking all the loot?” What about the wealthy South Koreans?

If that were the case, then wouldn’t they have gone bankrupt in 1960 when the Europeans started withdrawing from Africa?

The White Europeans are rich simply because they’re more productive than we are. When Africans farm, they often use simple tools while the Europeans use heavy machinery/tractors. Their labour productivity is much higher than ours simply because of better training and better machinery. It’s the same reason why a group of 100 Brits would absolutely annihilate 1000 Tanzanians in a head-to-head battle. Because of their machinery and training. A group of a few hundred Europeans can design a car at a reasonable price while we Africans struggle to create even a bicycle.

If we fail to understand why Europe is so rich, then there’s no hope for us to follow the same path and industrialize as well.

What an absolutely ridiculous assertion.

There is no “loot” or “treasure chest” that’s responsible for Europe’s riches. What an infantile argument.

Is Japan’s riches and Sweden’s riches also the product of colonizers going into Africa/Asia and “taking all the loot?” What about the wealthy South Koreans?

If that were the case, then wouldn’t they have gone bankrupt in 1960 when the Europeans started withdrawing from Africa?

The White Europeans are rich simply because they’re more productive than we are. When Africans farm, they often use simple tools while the Europeans use heavy machinery/tractors. Their labour productivity is much higher than ours simply because of better training and better machinery. It’s the same reason why a group of 100 Brits would absolutely annihilate 1000 Tanzanians in a head-to-head battle. Because of their machinery and training. A group of a few hundred Europeans can design a car at a reasonable price while we Africans struggle to create even a bicycle.

If we fail to understand why Europe is so rich, then there’s no hope for us to follow the same path and industrialize as well.
can you not just let the negro's scapegoat in peace??? :siilaanyolaugh:

oppression Olympic heavyweight champs

can you not just let the negro's scapegoat in peace??? :siilaanyolaugh:

oppression Olympic heavyweight champs

They literally have an infantile view of the world. It’s as if there’s this stored treasure chest of stuff in Europe that’s responsible for their riches and Africa’s poverty.

They know nothing except to scapegoat

The more they hate you, the greater the confirmation that your on the right track.

In the next 2-8 years Europe will become like Libya.

The money and loot that has sustained them for this long and kept the masses quiet is drying up and as a result they will turn to vicious violence and fascism that will make Somalia look like a joke.

I already see this slow awakening in workplaces, Taboo subjects and ideas are now becoming the norm.

You will soon see how uncivilised and barbaric these people are.
tumblr_n3h6mcrdSx1r5a08so3_500.gif

She's not wrong about Somalis in the UK unfortunately. But 80% is an exaggeration because of the diaspora who dont speak much english have kids who are fluent and dont speak much somali. I blame the uk welfare system that traps people ina state of idleness for years.

She is right why In the world would somalis not be hated they always cause trouble everywhere they go

Legit question. Do you have Donkey Kong for your avatar because that's what you see yourself as?

Because coming from your posts, you're a fucking wreck. (Assuming you're not just a non-Somali troll.)

Legit question. Do you have Donkey Kong for your avatar because that's what you see yourself as?

Because coming from your posts, you're a fucking wreck. (Assuming you're not just a non-Somali troll.)
Alright smart guy explain how Somali have helped other countries. Most murders that happen in Canada are caused by somalis

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
what is this gender ambiguous creature's agenda against the somali race?? talking about somalis in the UK her home is one thing but she's also ing about those of minnesota USA

she mentioned Pakistanis just once, she was so fixed on the words somali and muslim, respectively.
Damn she's even having a go at disabled Somali :siilaanyolaugh: disable people uno WTF she's a devil :ileycry:
but she made some good points on the hypocrisy of muslims :fittytousand:

29:20- she said over 80% of Somalis are unemployed and don't speak English :gucciwhat:
30:18- mentions Somali again :mahubowtf:
31:49 offers patrick a trip to the "somali ghetto" in london :jaynerd:

55:45- he says he wants an interview with someone who is her lefty counterpart and she at 57:42 suggest a fat disabled trans benefits seeker from somalia :faysalwtf: her hatred for Somalis is deep, she's even taking shot our helpless miskeen members who are genuinely not able to work.

36:31- says that theresa may's eid massage looked like an islamist hostage video :ohdamn:
39:18- can't get her head around the fact that muslims run to christian countries.
41:45- says that minneapolis is a testing ground for the islamic takeover of the US of A

i'm a fan of this Patrick Bet-David guy, it's sad that he now thinks so low of my race :jcoleno:
i even had a fruitful discussion about Somalia with him a while back in the comment section of a video he made on failed states.
Europe is experiencing the worst immigration crisis. Europeans deserve what they’re getting. I call it Karma. They colonized The 3rd world and The Third is giving Europe a headache. Nacaladu mac ayee ku tahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending