Karen blocks a Tyrone from leaving a Mercedes Benz Dealership

He’s a simp. He knew that he just got pickpocketed, yet he stuck around to ‘protect’ his dumb b*tch of a wife when he should’ve been chasing the thief.
He didn’t even protect his wife. Tyrone said he’d f*ck both of them up and Steve didn’t say shit. I’m guessing Karen wears the pants in the house at least she tried to clap back :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
- Why you're trespassing?
-trespassing what?

-Why you're trespassing?
-trespassing what?

-Why you're trespassing?
-trespassing what?

-Why you're trespassing?
-Do you speak English?

-Why you're trespassing?
-What's wrong with you?

-Why you're trespa...

if she can bleed she can breed too innit :diddyass:
Bruh WTF :mjlol:
7A124262-0CDE-4E28-955E-19FE6C823ED2.jpeg

The Karen said “you don’t belong here” and that “you’re trespassing” it’s not even subtle racism :mjlol:

What she’s tryna say is aint no way a Nigga bought this fancy car he must’ve stolen it :pachah1:

After watching the video I knew this incident must have happened down south :kodaksmiley: this took place in Houston, Texas

caadans in the southern USA are a different breed. :win:

Some crazy stuff going on in America. Are white people losing their minds?
This shit is normal in America. There’s other examples of this like, a white women refusing to allow a black man go to his own apartment: Skip to 1:42 minute in the video

Last edited:
This shit is normal in America. There’s other examples of this like, a white women refusing to allow a black man go to his own apartment:
I dont respect the AAs taking this treatment, they shouldve left America long ago. Look at how the jews left Europe and Germany after the holocaust.

Trending