Karen blocks a Tyrone from leaving a Mercedes Benz Dealership

I dont respect the AAs taking this treatment, they shouldve left America long ago. Look at how the jews left Europe and Germany after the holocaust.
But the Jews knew that they’re from Israel. AA were stripped of their identity. All they know is that they’re African but don’t know what country or place they’re from. They also had to adopt a White man’s surname so it makes it harder to try to trace back :manny:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
But the Jews knew that they’re from Israel. AA were stripped of their identity. All they know is that they’re African but don’t know what country or place they’re from. They also had to adopt a White man’s surname so it makes it harder to try to trace back :manny:
True AA were stripped of everything
•Stripped Of their ethnic tribe
•Stripped Of their native African language
•Stripped Of their Native Religon
•Stripped Of their native African surname
•Basically Stripped Of their entire identity

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I think she just wants some dick. Inability to get quality dick is a leading cause of Karen disorder. Seriously

I hate how this is always categorized as a just another “Karen”. The label “Karen” is a technique used to downplay/ benign these type of situations. It’s not a Karen, this is straight up racism, terrorizing and escalating something to violence. Give it up and let’s just call it what it is.
I literally said what she did was extremely racist. I didn’t downplay. I even said what she was trying to say “you don’t belong here” and that “you’re trespassing” which was code for a black man driving a fancy car can only happen if the black man stole it.

I even said in another quote in this same thread that this is unfortunately the norm in America. Where I showed another example of a Women blocking a man entering his own apartment.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I dont respect the AAs taking this treatment, they shouldve left America long ago. Look at how the jews left Europe and Germany after the holocaust.
THey didn't leave europe and germany lol. They were forced out. You're out of your mind.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Europeans gave the Jews Israel at the expense of the Palestinians. You have selective memory :mjlol:
Ok... do you think that helps his point in any way whatsoever? Do you think Americans will give AA's foreign land on a silver platter?

Before you speak, think. Think if it's gonna help your point. The situation of the jews and the situation of AA's are not comparable.

Ok... do you think that helps his point in any way whatsoever? Do you think Americans will give AA's foreign land on a silver platter?

Before you speak, think. Think if it's gonna help your point. The situation of the jews and the situation of AA's are not comparable.
I Literally said the situation of the Jews and AA wasn’t compatible. Before you speak read:

But the Jews knew that they’re from Israel. AA were stripped of their identity. All they know is that they’re African but don’t know what country or place they’re from. They also had to adopt a White man’s surname so it makes it harder to try to trace back”

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
True AA were stripped of everything
•Stripped Of their ethnic tribe
•Stripped Of their native African language
•Stripped Of their Native Religon
•Stripped Of their native African surname
•Basically Stripped Of their entire identity
Hence the dysfunction in their communities and all the out of wedlock children and the Gangs and music that degrades their women and being cool means being disrespectful in their community

These are a lost people and the best of them always become Muslim aka Malcolm x and once they do become Muslim they thrive and succeed

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Hence the dysfunction in their communities and all the out of wedlock children and the Gangs and music that degrades their women and being cool means being disrespectful in their community

These are a lost people and the best of them always become Muslim aka Malcolm x and once they do become Muslim they thrive and succeed
•Dysfunction in their communities
•Gangs
•Being disrespectful in their community

I hate to say it but lowkey that’s kinda like our diaspora :ohdamn::cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts