Kanye, the black self hating, and NAZI loving MADHOW says he likes HITLER.

Kanye Will never be in any Hall of Fame for the past controversies. But if... if he just produces a classic next time around, then I think loving Hitler is excused. He deserves that creative license in fair measure. It's an equivalent exchange. Everything has a price in this materialistic world of ours, shit is fungible.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Kanye said nothing wrong, only those brainwashed by the Zionist would disagree with him. We have been fed propaganda since middle school and have a knee jerk reaction. Winston Churcill killed millions in Bengal yet he is celebrated as a WW2 Hero.
you are probably kneed on in real live

Winston Churchill was far more evil than Adolf Hitler, but because he supported the the theft of Palestine and the subjugation of Muslims and Africans, the Anglo-Saxon empire adores him.

Why are you, a Black African Somali Muslim triggered over the Nazis? They were no where near to being a threat to the non European world the Allies were. Germans who have dreams of European conquest and who commit genocide in Europe are preferable to British & French who conquer the globe and commit genocide globally. The reality is that Hiter was not half as bad for the world as Churchill or Clive was.
Why should black Americans care aswell, they where getting lynched at the same time America was in war with Hitler

I am staunchly anti-Hitler

(btw imo: Franco > Mussolini > Hitler)

but honestly the version of history we're taught is the Allies version of history. Neither side was the "good guys". We're taught this one-dimensional narrative where the Allies are cartoon superheroes and the Axis are cartoon villains so in a way I am sort of sympathetic to this kind of thing as a way to sort of balance things out.

In reality, both sides were a mix of good and bad and I would like a more balanced assessment of history that isn't just pro-Allies propaganda.

Also, Hitler was bad but imo Stalin was worse. Also Churchill was everything Hitler is portrayed as.
how was stalin worse, to me atleast trying to wipe out entire groups based on their race and putting them in death camps seems way worse. although im not educated on what stalin really did, (i dont know) but i atleast know he imprisoned and killed millions of his own people. what did he do exactly that makes you believe the notion he was worse than hitler

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Respect for his bravery, he’s making history by defying the yahood

Hopefully he gets educated on how they use the financial system to siphon and extract the lifeblood of nations and people via interest ridden public and private debt

Most people will be aligned with the Yahood until they’re defeated , him being this adamant is very admirable, the caamo might not know because this is a open secret people accept out of feeling it’s a moot battle, fait accompli

how was stalin worse, to me atleast trying to wipe out entire groups based on their race and putting them in death camps seems way worse. although im not educated on what stalin really did, (i dont know) but i atleast know he imprisoned and killed millions of his own people. what did he do exactly that makes you believe the notion he was worse than hitler

I don't think Hitler committed genocide. I am very tired and honestly you could write a whole book on who was worse. I don't think I can really explain adequately why I think Stalin was worse. Partly I think cuz this will I think be short. Partly because I think I am not always good at articulating my thinking.

I am half asleep but from the view of my semi-conscious mind:

Stalin was basically out eliminate religion. Hitler said a lot of true stuff about a certain group.

If Hitler has his way, the worst is you get killed and insha'Allah you go to jannah. If Stalin has his way, you get brainwashed into being atheist, you die an atheist and you go to hell for eternity. And religion is wiped out and humanity is plunged into eternal darkness.

I'm surprised there can even be a question whether Stalin was worse. If you die as a Muslim, insha'Allah you've won, you go to jannah which is the success.

If you get put in a communist re-education camp and they brainwash you into becoming an atheist, that is way scarier than just getting killed. I think death is a mosquito bite compared to getting brainwashed into becoming an atheist.

I don't hate Hitler the way I hate Stalin. Read about the history of what happened to Muslims in the Soviet Union.

And let us not hold this materialistic unreligious view that dying is the worst possible thing. When I think about Stalin's war on Islam- I feel bad for the Muslims who were killed, sure. But that's not what angers me the most. What angers me even more is the effect that continues to this day of how Soviet Muslims were mass-brainwashed into becoming largely irreligious. Many Central Asian countries to this day are irreligious because they basically had their iman stamped out of them.

I remember I had a Central Asian co-worker. It was Ramadan and he openly wasn't fasting. He didn't care, he had no shame. This yes I believe is a direct result of Communism in his country.

In my view, Islam is more important than the life itself. If someone gives up his own life to defend Islam- hero. If someone gives up Islam in the interest of dunya- I think he is scum.

I cannot think of much more evil than mass brainwashing Muslim populations to give up their religion. Stalin undeniably waged war against Islam. I don't know of Hitler going to war to wipe out Islam.

The history of Muslims under Soviet Communism is fascinating and I recommend this book to everyone

Many great Muslim scholars came from Central Asia. Thinking about what was done honestly makes me angry.

edit: btw Amazon has used copies that are way cheaper than the $100 copies

I'm surprised there can even be a question whether Stalin was worse. If you die as a Muslim, insha'Allah you've won, you go to jannah which is the success.

If you get put in a communist re-education camp and they brainwash you into becoming an atheist, that is way scarier than just getting killed. I think death is a mosquito bite compared to getting brainwashed into becoming an atheist.

I don't hate Hitler the way I hate Stalin. Read about the history of what happened to Muslims in the Soviet Union.

And let us not hold this materialistic unreligious view that dying is the worst possible thing. When I think about Stalin's war on Islam- I feel bad for the Muslims who were killed, sure. But that's not what angers me the most. What angers me even more is the effect that continues to this day of how Soviet Muslims were mass-brainwashed into becoming largely irreligious. Many Central Asian countries to this day are irreligious because they basically had their iman stamped out of them.

I remember I had a Central Asian co-worker. It was Ramadan and he openly wasn't fasting. He didn't care, he had no shame. This yes I believe is a direct result of Communism in his country.

In my view, Islam is more important than the life itself. If someone gives up his own life to defend Islam- hero. If someone gives up Islam in the interest of dunya- I think he is scum.

I cannot think of much more evil than mass brainwashing Muslim populations to give up their religion. Stalin undeniably waged war against Islam. I don't know of Hitler going to war to wipe out Islam.

The history of Muslims under Soviet Communism is fascinating and I recommend this book to everyone

Many great Muslim scholars came from Central Asia. Thinking about what was done honestly makes me angry.

edit: btw Amazon has used copies that are way cheaper than the $100 copies
There's an infamous quote from stalin; "The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of a million is a statistic.” you've gotta admit this quote is interesting. And what it really means. While there's no doubt Stalin was smart, so was Hitler, him trying to eliminate religion is messed up. still not as bad as what Hitler did imo.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The guy calculated every move he gonna do in the show. Him being claimed as bipolar is a joke and seek for empathy

He needed soldiers, he once expressed his dream of taking the Slavs lands and killing them and replacing them aryans. Then in soviet attacks he needed their help, changing his all rhetoric about them to them being honourly Aryan

Hitler encouraged Jews to migrate to Palestine in a plan to get rid of them in Germany , and when he needed the help of Arabs he started to say good things about Arabs and Islam.

And calling him BLM makes you as way delusional and crazier than this Kanye
I meant BLM in a Sarcastic way, not my fault you can’t detect sarcasm, Hitler started contacts with Arabs as early as the late thirties, even before the war and made it a priority with the fall of France way before the Reich started to crumble and their war effort became untenable. It was the policy as Germany in WW1.

Sspoter here trying to make nazim look nicer here
we're not saying we like nazis, we're saying its got nothing to do with us, Hitler didnt do anything to Somalis so why should we care?
Only reason why is because of Islam and makes me feel guilty and empathetic and a better person, but otherwise he would be far far far down my rank of bad people, the neighbour who didnt greet me is higher up for all I care
You think the people he took out cared if it happened to us?
Look at yahood now, theyre evil too