Kanye, the black self hating, and NAZI loving MADHOW says he likes HITLER.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
let's be honest, Hitler and the Nazi party did do some good things.
Hirschfeld was educated in philosophy, philology and medicine. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee and World League for Sexual Reform. He based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg during the Weimar period. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized the committee as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[2] He is regarded as one of the most influential sexologists of the twentieth century.[3]

Hirschfeld was targeted by Nazis for being Jewish and gay; he was beaten by völkisch activists in 1920, and in 1933 his Institut für Sexualwissenschaft was sacked and had its books burned by Nazis. He was forced into exile in France, where he died in 1935.

So hitler is ok to you as a black or coloured person?
The same could be said for Stalin or Churchill. The Bengal famine of 1943, which was caused by Winston Churchill's policies, killed 2.1 to 3.8 million Bengali Muslims. That bastard didn't even care. Hitler saw us as subhuman, yes, but if he didn't destroy western European countries, a lot of African and Asian countries would still be colonies to this day.

Exploiting? Jones even tried to cool him down, he is just trash
He was staunchly anti-Nazi prior to the onset of his mental illness

2mAgs1w.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The same could be said for Stalin or Churchill. The Bengal famine of 1943, which was caused by Winston Churchill's policies, killed 2.1 to 3.8 million Bengali Muslims. That bastard didn't even care. Hitler saw us as subhuman, yes, but if he didn't destroy western European countries, a lot of African and Asian countries would still be colonies to this day.
Yes, but Hitler and nazism as an ideology are different than a person who committed a genocide. Hitler and nazism represent an ideology that sees you as black person as an animal, inferior and someone who should be killed.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He switch his position based on the ppl, he looks where he can gain fans and goes there and you like fools follow

I am staunchly anti-Hitler

(btw imo: Franco > Mussolini > Hitler)

but honestly the version of history we're taught is the Allies version of history. Neither side was the "good guys". We're taught this one-dimensional narrative where the Allies are cartoon superheroes and the Axis are cartoon villains so in a way I am sort of sympathetic to this kind of thing as a way to sort of balance things out.

In reality, both sides were a mix of good and bad and I would like a more balanced assessment of history that isn't just pro-Allies propaganda.

Also, Hitler was bad but imo Stalin was worse. Also Churchill was everything Hitler is portrayed as.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

but honestly the version of history we're taught is the Allies version of history. Neither side was the "good guys". We're taught this one-dimensional narrative where the Allies are cartoon superheroes and the Axis are cartoon villains so in a way I am sort of sympathetic to this kind of thing as a way to sort of balance things out.

In reality, both sides were a mix of good and bad and I would like a more balanced assessment of history that isn't just pro-Allies propaganda.

Also, Hitler was bad but imo Stalin was worse. Also Churchill was everything Hitler is portrayed as.
Sympathetic to this?

I mean for example... why is Hitler's alleged genocide of Jews made the biggest thing ever while Churchill's genocide of Bengalis is ignored? and then Hitler is accused of plotting this vast white supremacist empire while the British had already made the vast white supremacist empire Hitler is accused of plotting

Sympathetic to this?

the post is short enough, what I said doesn't need to be shortened, distorted or taken out of context

"I am staunchly anti-Hitler

Also, Hitler was bad but imo Stalin was worse. Also Churchill was everything Hitler is portrayed as."

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
the post is short enough, what I said doesn't need to be shortened, distorted or taken out of context

"I am staunchly anti-Hitler

Also, Hitler was bad but imo Stalin was worse. Also Churchill was everything Hitler is portrayed as."
You putting someone like Mussolini in worse position than Hitler gaves a hint about what you think. There are many black ppl starting to water it down about Hitler once Kanye said he liked. There some outright questioned if Hitler was bad.

He always try to be a controversial guy
He is satanic when it is cool
Balenciaga when suits him
Anti balenciaga when he needs some fam
Jesus is king when he sees it fit
Yeah, dude's all over the place, like you'd expect from a crazy person.

Does this sound like qof fiyowan?

Manic, incoherent rants about fake convos w/ Netanyahu

I feel less sympathy for yahuds, who made them so special that they have the world weeping while the rest of us have had to go through 20x worse genocide? When they hear our history they laugh or don’t feel anything but the moment Nazis is mentioned suddenly everyone has to bend down crying?! Gtfoh

see the irony from this clip, this is how the west sees us as trash to laugh at but hate when it’s turned on them

You putting someone like Mussolini in worse position than Hitler gaves a hint about what you think. There are many black ppl starting to water it down about Hitler once Kanye said he liked. There some outright questioned if Hitler was bad.
Didn’t mussolini say somalis are black Caucasians :mjlol:

I'm sorry but there was no goodness in the Nazis; they literally wanted to wipe out a significant segment of the Slavs and turn the rest into slaves.

So hitler is ok to you as a black or coloured person?
Why are you using race rhetoric? Nazi Germany obviously saw blacks as non-Aryan and inferior, but Africa was outside of their sphere of influence and ultimately did not care much about them. This is true for all authotarian regimes and not exclusive to Hitler

Trending