Kanye, the black self hating, and NAZI loving MADHOW says he likes HITLER.

You putting someone like Mussolini in worse position than Hitler gaves a hint about what you think. There are many black ppl starting to water it down about Hitler once Kanye said he liked. There some outright questioned if Hitler was bad.

I am assuming you misread me and you made an honest mistake here. I said "Mussolini > Hitler", not the opposite. That means I prefer Mussolini over Hitler.

I am staunchly anti-Hitler

(btw imo: Franco > Mussolini > Hitler)

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I am a Aryan, the reason why my skin is black is because of Geography, but other than that minor mishap i am as aryan as one could possibly be. My fellow Daroods, I implore you to reconnect with your aryan heritage.

(old picture of me before i got sunburnt)
FB4057C1-00EC-4998-AD13-0719F1D8BC75.jpeg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
When I realised if Hitler wouldn't have started the war, leading to europeans killing themselves en masse, european superpowers would have still controlled Somalia and rest of the world.

1669936381702.png

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I mean for example... why is Hitler's alleged genocide of Jews made the biggest thing ever while Churchill's genocide of Bengalis is ignored? and then Hitler is accused of plotting this vast white supremacist empire while the British had already made the vast white supremacist empire Hitler is accused of plotting
History is written, and rewritten, by the victors.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If you read too much into European lenses they make Hitler's Nazism akin to Zionism - they both invested in science, sterilisation, chemical gas and concentration camps. But he was also anti-smoking after German doctors first campaigned against it and created a welfare state before it was known in Europe. Nazism was only for the betterment of first the Germanic and second the Aryan race. He was a genocidal machine much like the Persian Jewish leader of Yemen that caused a world religious Judeo Christian war some centuries before Islam. Their wars were impactful because they wanted to replace the existing global population with their own Utopia through war and science. He was a master of propaganda that even Muslims in Jerusalem supported him yet his whole come-up came off the back of the Treaty of Versailles and his disgust in Germany losing its colonies and global influence. He was hungry for glory to the point of idolising Roman Greek history despite his Austria Germanic barbarian heritage and wanted to play catch up with the rest of European empires. Mussolini and Stalin were his idols before he tried to outdo them. Even Hitler's views on Islam show he was interested in the glory hunter side of the religion rather than its message of faith and sincerity in seeking truth, seeing Germany rather as a successor state had Islam reached Europe because the inferior Arab cannot survive harsh Europe and would leave them as the natural heirs.

Screenshot_20221202_015230_Samsung Internet.png

Screenshot_20221202_015244_Samsung Internet.png

Screenshot_20221202_015254_Samsung Internet.png

The Allies were protestant Christians with a belief in humanity however diluted their faith may be, they even stopped slavery a century prior, God was on their side in WW2 but it came at a cost. They lost their colonial wealth and protestant virtues.

World

VIP
Ngl @GemState has a point. Without the crackhead actions of Hitler the Allies would've had enough power to still have their colonies to this day. Cadaans didn't grant Africans & Indians independence from the kindness of their heart's they did it because they became broke after WW2.

In a way Hitler paved a better life for the niggas he wanted to exterminate. Israel became a thing, coloured people kicking it better than ever before. Talk about the ultimate irony. :dead:
Israel being established would have been Hitler’s dream. He actually supported Zionism.

Gilbert Achcar wrote that the Führer "did not find it useful" to point out to his Arab visitors at that meeting that until then he had incited German Jews to emigrate to Palestine (see Aliyah Bet and Timeline of the Holocaust), and the Third Reich actively helped Zionist organizations get around British-imposed restrictions on Jewish immigration.

As much I disagree with Hitler, he was a real nigga for what he did to the Third French Republic. Not only did France test nuclear weapons on Algerian Muslims, but they practically destroyed the Middle East with their arbitrary fake borders along with the British. He even expressed support for the Arab Palestinians in his speech to the German Parliament.

In a sense, he might actually be the first Pan-African Anti Colonial BLM Farax Lmao

Israel being established would have been Hitler’s dream. He actually supported Zionism.

Gilbert Achcar wrote that the Führer "did not find it useful" to point out to his Arab visitors at that meeting that until then he had incited German Jews to emigrate to Palestine (see Aliyah Bet and Timeline of the Holocaust), and the Third Reich actively helped Zionist organizations get around British-imposed restrictions on Jewish immigration.

I don't think there's any question that Hitler was a Zionist. I think Hitlerism is just Zionism for white people. I think it's basically the exact same ideology but tailored for whites rather than Jews.

I think there are two versions of Hitler that are taught:

1- the official version, taught in school: Hitler was a manical cartoon supervillain

2- the "based" "alternative" "red pilled" version: Hitler was a saint fighting the New World Order/"the Illuminati" or however you want to put it.

I believe in a third version: Hitler was a freemason pretending to fight the New World Order/"Illuminati" but was secretly working for the same forces he was supposedly fighting.

Also Hitler type anti-Jewish stuff is sort of a trap and a manipulation. In reality, many if not most of the famous influential people in our world are freemasons. it isn't really necessarily important whether they are Jewish or not. Fidel Castro, Alex Jones, Trump, Muhammad Jinnah, I believe Kanye West, etc..... the world is largely run by Freemasons. I have a picture of Siad Barre where I am convinced he is making a Masonic handshake and I have another where I am convinced the person he is shaking hands with is clearly giving a Masonic grip. Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un- freemasons.

You have this Masonic domination and there are some Jewish elites as well but instead of discussing all this you just have alt-righters, Hitler, Kanye autistically screech about Jews and then a stigma is created because then it's made out to just to be racism... so the justification is given for it to be shut down.

I don't think there's any question that Hitler was a Zionist. I think Hitlerism is just Zionism for white people. I think it's basically the exact same ideology but tailored for whites rather than Jews.

I think there are two versions of Hitler that are taught:

1- the official version, taught in school: Hitler was a manical cartoon supervillain

2- the "based" "alternative" "red pilled" version: Hitler was a saint fighting the New World Order/"the Illuminati" or however you want to put it.

I believe in a third version: Hitler was a freemason pretending to fight the New World Order/"Illuminati" but was secretly working for the same forces he was supposedly fighting.

Also Hitler type anti-Jewish stuff is sort of a trap and a manipulation. In reality, many if not most of the famous influential people in our world are freemasons. it isn't really necessarily important whether they are Jewish or not. Fidel Castro, Alex Jones, Trump, Muhammad Jinnah, I believe Kanye West, etc..... the world is largely run by Freemasons. I have a picture of Siad Barre where I am convinced he is making a Masonic handshake and I have another where I am convinced the person he is shaking hands with is clearly giving a Masonic grip. Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un- freemasons.

You have this Masonic domination and there are some Jewish elites as well but instead of discussing all this you just have alt-righters, Hitler, Kanye autistically screech about Jews and then a stigma is created because then it's made out to just to be racism... so the justification is given for it to be shut down.
What do you mean by Freemason and what evidence or source you have to these influential ppl are ?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
He always had mental problems but almost all artistic people do. You don't become that talented being a "normal" person. I remember when he said "George Bush doesn't care about black people" on live TV despite his two most senior cabinet ministers being black and despite him savings tens of millions of Africans from dying of HIV/AIDS due to his generous health funding that was the largest of its kind ever in world history. Yes, he sure hates black people. Sad to watch Kanye's downfall.

Wow something I finally agree about with ye, 👍 we have to remember Adolf is our descendant our E1b1b1 son, so I try not to be harsh regardless, he helped to destroy Europe, and only killed Europeans in the process, I don't have any bad words honestly, for the time he was alive he didn't bother us

Left after helping starving Germans and left lasting effects in Europe

let's be honest, Hitler and the Nazi party did do some good things.
Killing pedophiles and degenerates like qaniis should be our no 1 duty for any civilised society
:rejoice:
I feel less sympathy for yahuds, who made them so special that they have the world weeping while the rest of us have had to go through 20x worse genocide? When they hear our history they laugh or don’t feel anything but the moment Nazis is mentioned suddenly everyone has to bend down crying?! Gtfoh

see the irony from this clip, this is how the west sees us as trash to laugh at but hate when it’s turned on them

Exactly no one can make me obsess over hating Hitler, I won't I'm sorry he didn't do anything to us, I'm actually very happy he stuck to killing Europeans before he died, he should have been more successful and we wouldn't have all these descendants alive who have ruined the world

Luckily low birth rate is taking them out, praise to God
Lets hope the gaal Madows do too
:lolbron:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If you read too much into European lenses they make Hitler's Nazism akin to Zionism - they both invested in science, sterilisation, chemical gas and concentration camps. But he was also anti-smoking after German doctors first campaigned against it and created a welfare state before it was known in Europe. Nazism was only for the betterment of first the Germanic and second the Aryan race. He was a genocidal machine much like the Persian Jewish leader of Yemen that caused a world religious Judeo Christian war some centuries before Islam. Their wars were impactful because they wanted to replace the existing global population with their own Utopia through war and science. He was a master of propaganda that even Muslims in Jerusalem supported him yet his whole come-up came off the back of the Treaty of Versailles and his disgust in Germany losing its colonies and global influence. He was hungry for glory to the point of idolising Roman Greek history despite his Austria Germanic barbarian heritage and wanted to play catch up with the rest of European empires. Mussolini and Stalin were his idols before he tried to outdo them. Even Hitler's views on Islam show he was interested in the glory hunter side of the religion rather than its message of faith and sincerity in seeking truth, seeing Germany rather as a successor state had Islam reached Europe because the inferior Arab cannot survive harsh Europe and would leave them as the natural heirs.

View attachment 244602
View attachment 244603

View attachment 244604

The Allies were protestant Christians with a belief in humanity however diluted their faith may be, they even stopped slavery a century prior, God was on their side in WW2 but it came at a cost. They lost their colonial wealth and protestant virtues.
He and his ideology wanted to wipe out all the Slavs, the the rest of the inferior races especially blacks. Saying he was anti smoking and watering down nazim to “the betterment of aryans” is just dumb

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
As much I disagree with Hitler, he was a real nigga for what he did to the Third French Republic. Not only did France test nuclear weapons on Algerian Muslims, but they practically destroyed the Middle East with their arbitrary fake borders along with the British. He even expressed support for the Arab Palestinians in his speech to the German Parliament.

In a sense, he might actually be the first Pan-African Anti Colonial BLM Farax Lmao
He needed soldiers, he once expressed his dream of taking the Slavs lands and killing them and replacing them aryans. Then in soviet attacks he needed their help, changing his all rhetoric about them to them being honourly Aryan

Hitler encouraged Jews to migrate to Palestine in a plan to get rid of them in Germany , and when he needed the help of Arabs he started to say good things about Arabs and Islam.

And calling him BLM makes you as way delusional and crazier than this Kanye

Trending

Latest posts