Kamala Harris will be Joe Biden's VP

Apollo

VIP
Indians are already starting to claim her:

It was the obvious choice she is a "black" woman who isn't too far left and is well known. She is also a former prosecutor so she can challenge the claims that dems are soft on crime with this whole defund the police stuff which is very unpopular anywhere that isnt twitter.

Apollo

VIP
She's doing her part to keep the AAs on the Democrat plantation.
:lolbron:

She is 50% Indian and only 35% Black African (her father is a light Afro-Jamaican), she is misleading colonial stock African Americans.

Kind of feeling sorry for them, first an immigrant Kenyan Mulatto larping as AA, and now an immigrant Caribbean Dougla larping as AA.

She is 50% Indian and only 35% Black African (her father is a light Afro-Jamaican), she is misleading AAs.

Kind of feeling sorry for them, first a Kenyan Mulatto larping as AA, and now a Caribbean Dougla larping as AA.
True, however AAs don't care about the exact ancestry of a person. If you look Black then they'll accept you as one of their own.

Although, there is a minority of Black Americans who want to distinguish themselves from the recent Black immigration & stress their slavery ancestry to make themselves appear more "American" than the new Blacks in America.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
200 (1).gif

I think its a good pick, Lets see who he picks in the next few days. He said next week maybe
Monday or Tuesday

I like her. When asked reparations for madow she says she will work hard to provide mental health for them instead. Basically said they are crazy. Typical Indian

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I like her. When asked reparations for madow she says she will work hard to provide mental health for them instead. Basically said they are crazy. Typical Indian
There is something about AA that make them so dangerous compared to other blacks

I would be surprised if joe is still alive by the end of the year, what crazy person thinks this man is healthy enough to do the next four years? and as the head of state?

I would be surprised if joe is still alive by the end of the year, what crazy person thinks this man is healthy enough to do the next four years? and as the head of state?
Once he wins, the first month they remove it, and they put the vice as president

what a trick

Last edited:
The reason so many of the establishment went to support him is they know his mind his fried and they can control him. But he already said if he wins he won’t seek re-election and his vice will take over. I still think trump wins

Trending

Latest posts