Just want to take this time to say

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I love my Somali people. Wallahi. No matter what happens. In the long run you always see, it's Somalis
who are there to support you no matter what. One of the most funniest people to be around, most lovable people,
sometimes harsh and annoying, but it's all worth it. Wallahi would the Lord give me a chance to choose a other ethnicity, NO wallahi I would not be able to. I love my people man. :it0tdo8:

Somalia Flag GIF | All Waving Flags

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You're all over the place akhi

One moment your stroking your Arab masters shuun (hair down there) and claiming they're the best people ever, and in the next moment, you are professing your love and loyalty for somalis.

You have to understand if I don't believe you akhi :kanyeshrug:
I am a proud Soomaal and I've always been. Being a proud Soomaal does not equate hating Arabs like you guys believe it to be kkkkkk.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People are dying like flies in the UK and all Somali spot Uks do is, run in the trenches of qabilism, i guess stress coping mechanism

Last edited:
I am a proud Soomaal and I've always been. Being a proud Soomaal does not equate hating Arabs like you guys believe it to be kkkkkk.
Far from it adeer but I'll leave you in your self denial.

I will say one thing tho. No proud Somali will side with Arabs over their own. Especially on something they don't know shit about. Oh ffs, you didn't even know what xamar was until recently, so what gives you the gall to conclude Arabic is superior to Somali, a language you are in no way qualified to evaluate?

But i rest my case so don't @ me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But, this makes me laugh

Lets just observe this photo

1585673959970.png

The white man is clearly moved by emotions and is in deep howling tears. The farah is fking faking it.

The White man hands are on the farah back, all fingers flat touching warmly farah's back, and our ugaas farah has his fist clutch together in the most uncomfortable sense possible. Not even physically/warmly touching the gaal's warm body, Ugaas Farah is clutching on his clothe, like Corona sh!t ! He looks bothered- Like screaming i am sooooo emotionally closed up, i cant open my fist. I am sure desperately trying to wish i need to social distant from this gaal niggaaa naaaaaaww!

or the hard clutch fist could mean he gives rough sex tenancies like hawiye men. Yum.

Last edited:

Trending