Just heard the MAYOR OF MOGADISHU say “whether u frm Jigjiga,Garisa or Djibouti we’ll give citizenship. U r Somali”. This shld be stoppped

For example, national Mexicans would never give a SJW Latinx that doesn’t speak Spanish a citizenship. Mexican Americans and national Mexicans have a different culture.

I think you got the wrong end of the stick.

Wrong convo.

We are talking about people who live in traditional Somali lands outside the borders of Somalia. This is merely due to colonisation and European made borders. They have an authentic Somali culture and Somali is first and in many cases only language they speak.

Nothing to do with SJW or Western Somalis.

Last edited:
If I were an Ethiopian or Kenyan Somali I will be used and exploited by the leaders of these governments simply so they could get Intel on our people. These folks will be sent to infiltrate our nation as a whole, they dont express no loyalty, therefore they have no loyalty. They only serve one kingdom, and it ain't Somali.

I was talking to an Ethiopian less than a day ago... we discussed some things to do with Ethiopia and he said that the Somalis in Ethiopia never call themselves Ethiopians. So you paint it like they don't consider themselves Somali but he was kind of complaining that they don't consider themselves Ethiopians.

Anyways, I'm not saying you're wrong or he's wrong... I have no idea... but he was from Ethiopia and that was what he said.

So I guess they are open to accusations of disloyalty from both sides. I don't want to interfere in the debate. I just feel bad for those people.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I think you got the wrong end of the stick.

Wrong convo.

We are talking about people who live in traditional Somali lands outside the borders of Somalia. This is merely due to colonisation and European made borders. They have an authentic Somali culture and Somali is first and in many cases only language they speak.

Nothing to do with SJW or Western Somalis.
But they still can be influenced by Kenya or Ethiopia. Not all of them. I’m not saying they shouldn’t be accepted but they should have a background check on them and have a trade to enter the country

But they still can be influenced by Kenya or Ethiopia. Not all of them. I’m not saying they shouldn’t be accepted but they should have a background check on them and have a trade to enter the country

The lands they live on are traditional Somali lands. Our ancestors lived there well before Kenya and Ethiopia came into existance. So why should our people be punished for borders drawn up by cadaans?

I was talking to an Ethiopian less than a day ago... we discussed some things to do with Ethiopia and he said that the Somalis in Ethiopia never call themselves Ethiopians. So you paint it like they don't consider themselves Somali but he was kind of complaining that they don't consider themselves Ethiopians.

Anyways, I'm not saying you're wrong or he's wrong... I have no idea... but he was from Ethiopia and that was what he said.

So I guess they are open to accusations of disloyalty from both sides. I don't want to interfere in the debate. I just feel bad for those people.
Somalis under Ethiopia do not consider themselves Ethiopian and want independence. Its a well known fact. Your friend was right.

@Angelina Then i guess Cherokee native should get instant citizenship in Mexicans because it was their territory before European colonization

The colonisation that happened in Somalia is a lot more recent and we still speak the same language and identify with each other. There is no difference between a Somali that resides in Ogaden region which is now classed as Ethiopia and one that lives in Xamar the capital of Somalia.

Even until now the Somalis in Ogaden region are fighting against this and as recent as 1977, Somalia went to war against Ethiopia to liberate the Oganden region.

Do modern Mexicans identify with the Cherokee? Do they have the same culture and speak the same language? No, they don't. So there is no comparison.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Funny thing is how that people give Djiboutian citizenship to reer Somalia and they don't want to give them Somali citizenship.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What do you mean putting the interest of Somalia first?

Somalia was created in 1960 and no Somali was asked referendum to create the country.
SYL was created in Jigjiga and was meant to champion the rights of Somalis all over the horn.
Secondly Somalia is a collection of clans no clan has more right than others.
Every Somalia leader since 1960 put their clan interest first and gave them preferential treatment.To be relevant in politics these Somalia leaders created fake nationalism of Somaliweyn.Which shifted focus from them.

As for NFD and Ogaden.I guess the Somalia foreign policy is the one that fucked them up big time.Because having Someone in Villa Somalia claimming to be Somali nationalist in public but in private having under ground chanels of communication with leaders of Kenya and Ethiopia and back stabbing somalis in those parts.So their plight was not only hijacked but also put at risk.

For example Cigal forfeited the NFD to Kenya in the 60s when he was PM and the suscessive regimes that took kept shedding crocodile tears and inciting reer NFD to rise against Kenyan authories whole being kept in the dark by the undercover deals.
MSB an ex Italian colonial police officer
as well as an Ethiopian national decided to try and frastrate the struggle of ogaden self determination by hijacking it for gis personal reasons.
He appointed an oromo to WSLF ehich pissed Ogadens.Then he entered the war 1977 when most Ogaden politicians were against.He ended up in losing the battle and retreated.

In 1970s he brought his kins from Ethiopia and settled them in Gedo displacing other Somalis.

So when Somalia descended into a civil war you dont expect people from NFD and Ogaden to wait for Somalia to stand back on its feet but they took the initiative to learn how to live in their environment.Today NFD is doing far better than when Somalia had a govt ask yourself gow come?

Also Somalia is a tribal society you go to hargeisa they tell you go back to Konfuria, you go to Xamar they tell you unnuka xamar leh etc So I dont know why you have that much beef eith NFD which holds one of the largest Somalia refugee camps in the world.

I guess you want reer NFD to pick up arms and fight Kenya for what reason to join their unnukah leh xamar brothers come on.

Farmajo has used Ethiopians to kill Somalis and silence them.
He even appointed an Ethiopian national to become the govonor of Gedo.

Aideed,Abdiraxman Tuur, MSB,Adan Caade,C Yussuf ,Tarzan, C Mahdi and many more were all Ethiopian nationals and held top positions in Somalia govt.

We can keep on arguing qof aad kaxigtid Somalia ba jirin.if you love Somalia and want to exclude others start with those from your qabil that reside in Ethiopia kick them out first because they are not loyal to Somalia.
Tuur was born in Burco:mjlol:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Dual Citizenship shoud be banned.

Choose one, Somali or Western/African
this, alot corruption that would vanish. if Dual citizens didn't have cozy home to return from they'll be forced to improve living conditions in somalia, simple as.

Last edited:
Stop being a qabilist. Its embarrassing.

Like really embarrassing.

You stop being qabiilayste and accusing people of lacking Somalinimo just because they are not helping you to fix the country you animals destroyed. What I said little girl is a fact. Hawiye including other non Ogaden Somalis DID destroy Somalia but its hawiye that caused the most damage and holding the country back due to their evil and hatred for a particular clan. HYPOCRITES.

You stop being qabiilayste and accusing people of lacking Somalinimo just because they are not helping you to fix the country you animals destroyed. What I said little girl is a fact. Hawiye including other non Ogaden Somalis DID destroy Somalia but its hawiye that caused the most damage and holding the country back due to their evil and hatred for a particular clan. HYPOCRITES.
You're embarrassing us OGs right now huuno . We don't even have bad relation with Hawiye. I don't understand why you're hating on them or is your mom a MJ/MX:reallymaury:

I didn't say that. I have nothing but respect for reer Ogaden and believe they should be given citizenship.

Ceeb naya. Isku hishood.

Like I said your qabilism is embarrassing.

Trending