Just heard the MAYOR OF MOGADISHU say “whether u frm Jigjiga,Garisa or Djibouti we’ll give citizenship. U r Somali”. This shld be stoppped

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The people from these places should not be given any Somali passport.

let’s respect the international order of things.

You don’t see Germany just handing out citizenship to their Austrian brethrens.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
how can they when your adeer mahdi guled from daroor is the deputy PM, and was interim PM for 4 months? :farmajoyaab:

He should be deported

keep in mind that my father was born in occupied Western Somalia. I’m first generation born in the unified Italian and British former occupied Somalia.

He should be deported

keep in mind that my father was born in occupied Western Somalia. I’m first generation born in the unified Italian and British former occupied Somalia.
who made xamaris the gatekeepers of who can be soimali? you lost your marbles.
Somalinimo is in inaliable right that every ethnic Somali is entitled to despite where he or she is born. But if you want to respect the internatiolly recognized borders, then you must also consider the triangle to be part of Somalia, and stop begging for ictiraaf. :drakewtf:
u can't have it both ways.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If I were an Ethiopian or Kenyan Somali I will be used and exploited by the leaders of these governments simply so they could get Intel on our people. These folks will be sent to infiltrate our nation as a whole, they dont express no loyalty, therefore they have no loyalty. They only serve one kingdom, and it ain't Somali.

If I were an Ethiopian or Kenyan Somali I will be used and exploited by the leaders of these governments simply so they could get Intel on our people. These folks will be sent to infiltrate our nation as a whole, they dont express no loyalty, therefore they have no loyalty. They only serve one kingdom, and it ain't Somali.

They pick and choice when they want to embrace Somalinimo. If it doesn't benefit them then they are not interested. Complete bs if you ask me.

Last edited:
right now it's farmaajo who is accelerating Ethiopian takeover of Somalia. Somalis from Somalia proper are enough if you are looking for traitors, warlords and terrorists. aside from msb, everyone other warlord and president kusheeg was born inside Somalia.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Garre the most western Oromized Somali clan fought and died for the Somali name in Moyaale and upheld the green line in the city.

Hawiye meanwhile only fight other somalis. They were given over a decade of trial presidency to rule there own city and dumped nuclear waste in it to start. Isaaq literally welcomed colonization because they were afraid of other Somali clans and wanted to benefit, this repeated in 91’. The non Irirs are no better in my opinion just lower profile.

Thankfully I hold the only important state and can close my ears to Non-Absame pleas. Degoodi and Garre however are in bad hands the more they align with Irir politics, they need to rely on there former ally for a revival.

I agree! Somalia is for all ethnic Somalis!
If we western Somalis are able to get passports, despite never been raised in Somalia, so why can't Ogaden Somalis.

I disagree with Djiboutian Somalis getting citizenship though as they have a stable nation. I think Djiboutians should be able to live in Somalia visa free and they should get perks non Somalis are not given.

You can't go round screaming Somaliweyn but exclude Somalis that fall outside our western made borders.

I agree! Somalia is for all ethnic Somalis!
If we western Somalis are able to get passports, despite never been raised in Somalia, so why can't Ogaden Somalis.

I disagree with Djiboutian Somalis getting citizenship though as they have a stable nation. I think Djiboutians should be able to live in Somalia visa free and they should get perks non Somalis are not given.

You can't go round screaming Somaliweyn but exclude Somalis that fall outside our western made borders.

I support Somaliweyn with every fibre of my being. But the issue is the feeling isn't mutual.

I support Somaliweyn with every fibre of my being. But the issue is the feeling isn't mutual.

If Somaliland gets recognition, the way Djibouti is recognized as a fully fledged country then no, i don't believe they should get full citizenship. I think they should be given special perks that non Somalis do not get. Example, staying in the country visa free, being able to get jobs ect.

Ogaden is a different story as they never wanted to be part of Ethiopia.

we should deal with dabadhilifs when caught. But to treat all of them as enemies is pathetic. I agree with the mayor

If Somaliland gets recognition, the way Djibouti is recognized as a fully fledged country then no, i don't believe they should get full citizenship. I think they should be given special perks that non Somalis do not get. Example, staying in the country visa free, being able to get jobs ect.

So if they secede will they return the favour and give other Somalis the same opportunities or will it be one sided?

So if they secede will they return the favour and give other Somalis the same opportunities or will it be one sided?

It can't be one way, as in that situation we are simply being taken advantage of. I think it will be beneficial for Somaliland and Djibouti to have this mindset so that we will be able to form something like a GCC union that Khaleejis have been able to form.

Those part of the GCC countries have perks non Khaleeji countries do not get. They can live in each others countries visa free comfortably and are able to get jobs easily ect.

kulaha Ogaden are different, Ogaden owns and lives in Jubaland sxb, nothing you or anyone can do against them

just in case you forget, we live and have influence in 3 countries, not our fault our Ogaden forefathers were busy expanding and conquering lands when all other Somalis were sleeping on the wheel

kulaha Ogaden are different, Ogaden owns and lives in Jubaland sxb, nothing you or anyone can do against them

just in case you forget, we live and have influence in 3 countries, not our fault our Ogaden forefathers were busy expanding and conquering lands when all other Somalis were sleeping on the wheel

By Ogaden I meant the ones that live in Ethiopia. My whole point was that they should be given citizenship. They are different because unlike Somaliland they did not choose to be under the Ethiopian government.

Calm down with the tribalism. This is embarrassing saxib. Also, learn to comprehend texts.

If you're a Geeljire you have the right to have a Geeljire citizenship no matter where you were born , end of discussion :hillarybiz:

i say , give every geeljire in Ethiopia and Kenya a citizenship, we're gonna pull Russia on them Anjeera and Ugali eaters if or when they harrass and mistreat our geeljire brethren .

but first, we have to get our shit together , there are more important issues to deal with rn , like defeating ciyaala waashay maybe

Trending