Just heard the MAYOR OF MOGADISHU say “whether u frm Jigjiga,Garisa or Djibouti we’ll give citizenship. U r Somali”. This shld be stoppped

So at what point should Somalis move on from the past and focus on rebuilding ourselves? Or would you prefer to maintain this status quo and remain a joke.

giphy.gif

Ask your barbaric violent tol who killed Somalinio and are keeping Somalia a failed state.

Ask your barbaric violent tol who killed Somalinio and are keeping Somalia a failed state.
Is it not your clan that today uses and celebrates Kenyans bombing civillians in parts of Jubbaland? How about the things they've done in Jail Ogaden that was unheard of before? How about them recently spraying a bunch of children with bullets? Before calling people barbaric do some self reflection its easy to find ample crimes and point fingers,

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Says the woman whos clan destroyed Somalia. Hawiye, you have no mouth to accuse anyone of lacking Somalinimo. Your tol could have chosen the road of peacem country and unity when barre was ousted if they had an ounce of Somalinimo or human decency in them but instead went on clan cleansing anyone who wasnt Hawiye.
we don't have go this low. you and me know whevever this nativism craps is spewed we know it's coded language.
Is it not your clan that today uses and celebrates Kenyans bombing civillians in parts of Jubbaland? How about the things they've done in Jail Ogaden that was unheard of before? How about them recently spraying a bunch of children with bullets? Before calling people barbaric do some self reflection its easy to find ample crimes and point fingers,

cagjar is handpicked from addis, how is he representive to clan? and jail ogaden was created by tigrays. how are Ogaden celebrating kenyan bombings?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Thank you walaal. I can't believe I'm being lumped in with something that happened years before I was born and have always been completely against.
>”Djibouti SL and Ogadens have a loyalty issue”
>”Hawiyes destroyed the country”
>”I cant believe you are stereotyping me”

Hiraab are the most backwards of the Somali race in terms of crime and culture.

You dumped nuclear waste into the ocean for weapons against other Somalis and sold away territory and resources because you put an illiterate clan figure in office. Jeel Ogadeen was a jail against Ogaden freedom fighters and pro somali interests this shows you have nothing against us. Only one of our clans is known for barbarism and destroying the country and its not us.

Putting the nation of Somalia above anything else, that includes ones self interest. I've seen too many of these K5 and NFD Somalis and wallah they are lost, I would go as far as saying the Kenyan ones are fully lost to the point where redemption for them is impossible. I have Ogaden friends from the Kenyan region, and they all wear that Kenyan flag on their wrist, have Kenyan flags on their social media and basically self identify as Kenyans. Those kind of people are moving a little sus in my opinion and can and will fuk their somali brethren over in a split of a second. My parents were born in the UK and so was I but I know where my loyalties lay and its with Somalia, and never have I ever claimed to be a Brit, although in the technical sense I am. Whenever people ask me I tell them I'm Somali and say it with my chest.
do they feel the same way though? Would they do the same? I don’t think so loooool.

Madoobe is not the president of Somalia farmajo is and he failed his own clan. As for Jail, Ogaden, those atrocities happened because the region is under occupation by a regime that is backed by powerful Western nation, Ogaden still resist unlike the other somali clans who claim to own the land but still refuse to pick up the gun and fight back. They dont even acknowledge that they are under occupation and only claim Ogaden. I do not need to do any self reflection, its hawiye that should be doing that since they humiliated the Somali name and dragged it under the mud. Hawiye ARE barbarians, they live in a free country and they chose to destroy it and maintain the destruction. Also, if you clannists want to call the very clan who despite their plight still welcomed you in their lands when you effed up your nation than I can do the same thing.

Go read the Somalia history start from prior 1960.
Dont start from 1991.

Secondly the reaon why somalia is fucked up and has foreign troops is not because of somalis from NFD or ogaden region but because of clannism.

The weapons that were to be used to liberate Ogaden and NFD was used to destroy Somalia by fake Somalia nationalists .Airplanes bombed Hargiesa.Wells were poisoned in Bari, ethnic cleansing of Somalis in Xamar in 1991.and Juboyinka in 1988.Genocide in Hargeisa in 1980s.

What is the moral of the story ?
Loyality only lies with your clan which is a somali old adage.

Reer NFD have every right to steer their own plight.
I dont expect someone whose relatives activeĺy took place in hacking other ethnic somalis with machettes and killing close to half a million somalis in Xamar to lecture someone from NFD.

I dont expect Someone whose relatives supported the ethnic cleansing of fellow somalis in Hargeisa under the brutal kacanka to have a say about reer NFD.

I dont see you as a nationalist but a xaasid who only wants other people to burn their houses just because you stupidly burnt down your house.

The last part. I don't get it. I have love for all Somalis whether they are from Somalia or outside of Somali borders. I don't know where you got that idea from. Also, as Somalis we are all scattered. Some of have clan members that also reside outside of Somali borders.

I believe all Somalis should be able to get Somali passports, minus reer Djibouti because Alhamdulilah they already have a Somali state. Even then, I believe they should be able to have all the perks Somali citizens get because of our shared heritage. Similar to the way pre-Brexit European citizens in the UK had the perks British citizens had.

>”Djibouti SL and Ogadens have a loyalty issue”
>”Hawiyes destroyed the country”
>”I cant believe you are stereotyping me”

Qabil aside do you have any actual issue with what I said? People from other qabils have said similar things and agree with my point so why aren't you criticising them? Spare me the selective outrage.

we don't have go this low. you and me know whevever this nativism craps is spewed we know it's coded language.

cagjar is handpicked from addis, how is he representive to clan? and jail ogaden was created by tigrays. how are Ogaden celebrating kenyan bombings?

That is not going low walal, I am just reminding these hypocrite little moryaan children of an on going history their qabiil created by their stupid low IQ tol. Ogaden has a culture of being the bigger person and its a good culture but these Somali savages its good to speak their language sometimes and remind them of their animalistic, criminal and violent culture that is making Somalia a failed state.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Qabil aside do you have any actual issue with what I said? People from other qabils have said similar things and agree with my point so why aren't you criticising them? Spare me the selective outrage.
Gabadh if we are stereotyping then let me tell you what your people are known for. Isaaq receive my Karbash whenever, you Hawiye users have been mouthy these days and are in need of a good reality check.

Gabadh if we are stereotyping then let me tell you what your people are known for. Isaaq receive my Karbash whenever, you Hawiye users have been mouthy these days and are in need of a good reality check.

I am well aware of the reality at hand and don't care for your "karbash" this is an anon site and has no real world impact. But I guess it makes you feel powerful lol. My point is across this 4 page thread the only users whom you care to argue with are Hawiye. Hence making this less about the subject and more about the users qabil.

:camby:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That is not going low walal, I am just reminding these hypocrite little moryaan children of an on going history their qabiil created by their stupid low IQ tol. Ogaden has a culture of being the bigger person and its a good culture but these Somali savages its good to speak their language sometimes and remind them of their animalistic, criminal and violent culture that is making Somalia a failed state.
i'm not defending the stuff that happened in 1991 but i'd say hawiye haven't sabatoge our liberation front for there own. hawiye haven't send our fighter to ethiopia hawiye didn't collabrate with the derg or tplf to destroy WSLF or ONLF. but i'm biased because my half brother is HG, so i can't muster any hatred for Hawiye as a clan.

Trending