Just heard the MAYOR OF MOGADISHU say “whether u frm Jigjiga,Garisa or Djibouti we’ll give citizenship. U r Somali”. This shld be stoppped

i'm not defending the stuff that happened in 1991 but i'd say hawiye haven't sabatoge our liberation front for there own. hawiye haven't send our fighter to ethiopia hawiye didn't collabrate with the derg or tplf to destroy WSLF or ONLF. but i'm biased because my half brother is HG, so i can't muster any hatred for Hawiye as a clan.
You cannot hide the evils of a people because your brother is from them.
Since the civil war up to recent years they have done to us a lot and despite that Ogaden welcomed them and made sure they prospered in our lands and protected, which they deny now, as is so typical of these ungrateful Somalis when it comes to Ogaden. My point is, hawiye isnt innocent and the hawiye members on this site have no right to say we lack Somalinimo when their tol continues to terrorize Somalia.

That is not going low walal, I am just reminding these hypocrite little moryaan children of an on going history their qabiil created by their stupid low IQ tol. Ogaden has a culture of being the bigger person and its a good culture but these Somali savages its good to speak their language sometimes and remind them of their animalistic, criminal and violent culture that is making Somalia a failed state.

Stop being a qabilist. Its embarrassing.

Like really embarrassing.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I am well aware of the reality at hand and don't care for your "karbash" this is an anon site and has no real world impact. But I guess it makes you feel powerful lol. My point is across this 4 page thread the only users whom you care to argue with are Hawiye. Hence making this less about the subject and more about the users qabil.

:camby:
Gabadh the subject is predicated upon qabiil and can not be untied you are just trying to bead around the bush. I am direct and dont hide behind region names your qabiil has disproportionately produced crimes and treason compared to any other clan. If there is a claim on Ogadens let people bring there examples.

Dont cry qabiilist like you arent a poster in TC dont quote me again this is my last post :kodaksmiley:
Stop being a qabilist. Its embarrassing.

Like really embarrassing.
lol you get what you give kid.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Absolutely not.

Somaliweyne is dead, let it remain in the dirt. Somalis from Kenya or Ethiopia belong to those 2 countries :nvjpqts:

Garre the most western Oromized Somali clan fought and died for the Somali name in Moyaale and upheld the green line in the city.

Hawiye meanwhile only fight other somalis. They were given over a decade of trial presidency to rule there own city and dumped nuclear waste in it to start. Isaaq literally welcomed colonization because they were afraid of other Somali clans and wanted to benefit, this repeated in 91’. The non Irirs are no better in my opinion just lower profile.

Thankfully I hold the only important state and can close my ears to Non-Absame pleas. Degoodi and Garre however are in bad hands the more they align with Irir politics, they need to rely on there former ally for a revival.
It was Hawiye clans fighting Oromos at the border, you conveniently left that out. While interior Somali clans were "fighting other Somalis". Like the above example of the Liyu spraying children with gunfire.

Clans that only border Somalis, usually only fight... Somalis. Thats universally true. Like the Hawiye fighting the Oromo.

Those clans choose to ally with Hawiye and feel more kinship with them. Ask yourself why.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I agree with the mayor, we are the same people everywhere we live. It’s just the evil of qabiil that divides us. I love my brothers and sisters no matter where you consider home :)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Kkk @Removed This is the General section, leave your pent up rage for TC :pachah1:
I put alot of money in some area in Nairobi and I think its not going to get sharci now I feel like buying a live chicken from the shop and wringing its neck with my bare hands. Let me have my relief :5hcpspq:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agree with the Mayor. Many Somali tribes live across nation states. And all these boundaries were colonial anyway.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The people from these places should not be given any Somali passport.

let’s respect the international order of things.

You don’t see Germany just handing out citizenship to their Austrian brethrens.
Hell no!!!!! Don’t do it. If Somalia is such a shithole, then why are there people that want passports and citizenships there ?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The people from these places should not be given any Somali passport.

let’s respect the international order of things.

You don’t see Germany just handing out citizenship to their Austrian brethrens.
I just don’t want Somalis to make the same mistakes me and my family has .

Gabadh the subject is predicated upon qabiil and can not be untied you are just trying to bead around the bush. I am direct and dont hide behind region names your qabiil has disproportionately produced crimes and treason compared to any other clan. If there is a claim on Ogadens let people bring there examples.

Dont cry qabiilist like you arent a poster in TC dont quote me again this is my last post :kodaksmiley:

giphy.gif

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
So it’s cool that other Africans burn down our businesses, but we got to accept everyone because self hatred or some shit........ Blah, blah, blah, Wakanda forever

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
For me, I wouldn’t want to just be given a passport nor feel like I’m entitled to citizenship because of my great grandpa. I feel like I should have to earn that and have something of value through my trade and knowledge of ajnabis to Somalia

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Those people are all ethnic Somalis. We are not talking about other Africans.
Still it should be earned. This includes me . Unfortunately, some westernized Somalis have a gaal mindset and an agenda to enforce globalist views, feminisms and LGTBTWYXZ beliefs in Somalia. They doing it to Nigerians now

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Those people are all ethnic Somalis. We are not talking about other Africans.
For example, national Mexicans would never give a SJW Latinx that doesn’t speak Spanish a citizenship. Mexican Americans and national Mexicans have a different culture.

For example, national Mexicans would never give a SJW Latinx that doesn’t speak Spanish a citizenship. Mexican Americans and national Mexicans have a different culture.

This topic is not about diaspora Somalis but people from the Somali regions. Most diaspora Somalis have no interest in getting a Somali passport because it doesn't benefit them in anyway.

Trending