Just heard the MAYOR OF MOGADISHU say “whether u frm Jigjiga,Garisa or Djibouti we’ll give citizenship. U r Somali”. This shld be stoppped

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
If I were an Ethiopian or Kenyan Somali I will be used and exploited by the leaders of these governments simply so they could get Intel on our people. These folks will be sent to infiltrate our nation as a whole, they dont express no loyalty, therefore they have no loyalty. They only serve one kingdom, and it ain't Somali.
nigga it was somalis from somalia that coluded with foreign goverment before and after the fall the somali state. imagine a goverment conceived in nairobi and supported by ethiopia and then worrying about if it will be infilitraded by somali spies from either country.:mjlaugh:

Last edited:
nigga it was somalis from somalia that coluded with foreign goverment before and after the fall the somali state. imagine goverment coneived in nairobi and supported by ethiopia and then worrying about if will be infilitraded by somali spies from either country.:mjlaugh:
Spies kulaha kkk when the SFG is kililka 11aad:mjlol:

Coming from you :dead: :dead: .

They shouldnt be given citizenship until theyve stayed in the country continiously for 10 years and pass a citizenship test. This should be a specific rule to nfd and galbeed somalis only.

giphy.gif

By Ogaden I meant the ones that live in Ethiopia. My whole point was that they should be given citizenship. They are different because unlike Somaliland they did not choose to be under the Ethiopian government.

Calm down with the tribalism. This is embarrassing saxib. Also, learn to comprehend texts.

no sxb, read what you wrote son, you wrote even Ogaden should get passport, when Ogaden live and rule Jubaland and fought the British and Italians for over 70 years in jubaland between 1870s-1940s

your entire stance was to make Ogaden seem foreign when they have of the regional governments and have literally single handedly expanded somali lands in jubaland and NFD all the way to river tana in central kenya

words have meaning my friend, re-read what you wrote

PS: f*ck Somalia, its a dying POS just like Ethiopia, borders will eventually go back to what they sue to be, sole kingdoms all across the horn, the people hate each other and the white man made fake borders the natives were never consulted, and insha Allah Ogaden will go back to have their Jubaland kingdom before the UK forced us into a we will not waste another 30 years of no development JIM

I'm not RX I'm OG :wow:
I will teach you Somali insha Allah af abgaal ain't Somali:liberaltears:

OG

send your abtirsi, people in here know i am the king of the OG forumers, i need your abtirsi , i will give you a chance or i will declare you a sheegat,

2 days sxb, feel free to massage me or write it in here, your abtirsi, sub sub sub sub clans names and which of the 3 kingdoms of the Absame world your parents are from

OG

send your abtirsi, people in here know i am the king of the OG forumers, i need your abtirsi , i will give you a chance or i will declare you a sheegat,

2 days sxb, feel free to massage me or write it in here, your abtirsi, sub sub sub sub clans names and which of the 3 kingdoms of the Absame world your parents are from
I don't know my abtirsi inaadeer:mjcry:

Says the woman whos clan destroyed Somalia. Hawiye, you have no mouth to accuse anyone of lacking Somalinimo. Your tol could have chosen the road of peacem country and unity when barre was ousted if they had an ounce of Somalinimo or human decency in them but instead went on clan cleansing anyone who wasnt Hawiye.

So at what point should Somalis move on from the past and focus on rebuilding ourselves? Or would you prefer to maintain this status quo and remain a joke.

giphy.gif

You cant move on from the past by making same mistakes of being biased.

I have zero interest in keeping this current trajectory going. Somalia faces many great issues which is holding the nation back and every single one needs to be addressed.

But the way forward is not to be at each others throats. We need to have open dialogue were all the issues are addressed and proactive steps taken to solve them.

I don't believe we will truly see any genuine peace or stability before Imam Mahdi arrives. But I still want the best for all Somalis.

Last edited:
Says the woman whos clan destroyed Somalia. Hawiye, you have no mouth to accuse anyone of lacking Somalinimo. Your tol could have chosen the road of peacem country and unity when barre was ousted if they had an ounce of Somalinimo or human decency in them but instead went on clan cleansing anyone who wasnt Hawiye.
Differentiate the individual from other people who happen to share the same clan

no sxb, read what you wrote son, you wrote even Ogaden should get passport, when Ogaden live and rule Jubaland and fought the British and Italians for over 70 years in jubaland between 1870s-1940s

your entire stance was to make Ogaden seem foreign when they have of the regional governments and have literally single handedly expanded somali lands in jubaland and NFD all the way to river tana in central kenya

words have meaning my friend, re-read what you wrote

PS: f*ck Somalia, its a dying POS just like Ethiopia, borders will eventually go back to what they sue to be, sole kingdoms all across the horn, the people hate each other and the white man made fake borders the natives were never consulted, and insha Allah Ogaden will go back to have their Jubaland kingdom before the UK forced us into *******a we will not waste another 30 years of no development JIM
kulaha Ogaden are different, Ogaden owns and lives in Jubaland sxb, nothing you or anyone can do against them

just in case you forget, we live and have influence in 3 countries, not our fault our Ogaden forefathers were busy expanding and conquering lands when all other Somalis were sleeping on the wheel

Angelina is literally defending Ogaden because she understands that this high on khat old qaldaan is specifically attacking Ogaden without naming us.

shut up ice cube.gif

Trending