Just came back from a week's break in Morocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looooool if the OP was white we would have heard about the food, the culture and their tradition of spas and natural oils. But because it’s a thirsty farax we get a detailed description on how easy they are to marry. Somali men are so desperate.

@xalimathe6 @Reiko @Steamdevolopment come and read this
If the Op was white he would have paid for sex with a 12 yr old and came back to his 4 bedroom house in surrey, but since hes a noble somali hes talking about marriage and completing half his deen

Muji

VIP
If the Op was white he would have paid for sex with a 12 yr old and came back to his 4 bedroom house in surrey, but since hes a noble somali hes talking about marriage and completing half his deen

Looool Somali men don’t marry 12 year olds now? :ulyin:

Also look at the difference

A Somali man goes to Kenya and marries a Somali girl, gets her pregnant and dips

A white guy goes to Thailand, pays a professional Thai prostitute and dips

I’m not saying i commend the second but at least the white man has more empathy towards his own kind :birdman:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Where are these frustrated mentally deluded Xaarlimos coming from? Waad uraysaanee dhabarkiina ii tusa

Last edited:
Not really much of a fan of North Africa. I grew up in an area full of Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians and they were some of the loudest, rudest and most arrogant people I have ever met.

You wouldn’t catch me alive in one of their countries.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Is that sir Ben Kingsley on your profile picture?

:hmm:

Very nice, I enjoyed reading. Did you travel alone, with friends or with some tour guid? I have never been to Morocco but would love to visit it one day. How was the accommodation, food etc? Is public space secular in Morocco or women must wear hijab? What is the dress code on beaches? Is wearing bikini allowed or we must swim in some kind of sack? :) Tell us more please.

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
Very nice, I enjoyed reading. Did you travel alone, with friends or with some tour guid? I have never been to Morocco but would love to visit it one day. How was the accommodation, food etc? Is public space secular in Morocco or women must wear hijab? What is the dress code on beaches? Is wearing bikini allowed or we must swim in some kind of sack? :) Tell us more please.
Girl they gonna make you wear something like this at the beach

MAIN-burqini.jpg

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Morroco seems like a nice country but I heard they are racist to oromos or something. Did you by any chance experience racism??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts