Just came back from a week's break in Morocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the most fulfilling trips I've had, here are some of my experiences and findings:

- Morocco has a very very rich and proud history, I've been to Casablanca, Rabat, Tangier, Fez and Meknes. My favourite town by far was Fez, I went to visit Al Qayrawan. This is the oldest degree based university in the world and what was more interesting it was founded by a lady called Fatimah from Tunisia in the 8th/9th century.

- I didn't visit the tourist hotspots in Marrakech and Agadir. I had the Andalusian experience in the North,

- The native Berbers from the south are actually very dark skinned and look very Somali. The common misconception is that Moroccans are white/olive but this is far from the truth. Southern Morocco who are the original Berber peoples are very dark and have a Horner phenotype.

- There is a very old Spanish Andalusian community in the North who were originally Spaniard Muslims who escaped the Inquisition. They are very European and are very staunch Muslims because of the history.

- When you tell then your Somali, they reply and say: 'Somalis, our blood brothers', or 'Somalis are the best of peoples' etc.

- Moroccan women are hands down the most stunningly beautiful women I've seen in any country that I've ever visited. Especially the native Amazigh women. The northern Amazigh have a reddish white skin tone whilst the southern Amazingh have a reddish brownish tone. An Amazingly beautiful people both men and women.

- There are so many Somali dudes who come to Morocco for marriage, I met at least 7 households and they tell me its very routine now and the market is open.

- Everything in Morocco is in French or Arabic. Unfortunately, the Arabic is very Francophile. Standard Arabic is very difficult for Moroccans unless they are very educated.

- Moroccans in the North are very much influenced by European culture. None of the Arabic baggage.

- There is a small but growing Somali community in Fez, mainly Djiboutians. Mostly men and they marry locally.

I would definitely recommend Morocco for anyone who likes a good adventure.

@Factz
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq
@Emily
@xabashi
@Apollo (maybe you can explain the phenotype of southern Moroccans).

Did u smash one of dem fine Amazigh Berber queenz? :damnmusic:

What happens in Casablanca stays in Casablanca

:mugshotman:

P.S. No bro, I'm not really a fuckboy. I went to enjoy the sites and the scenes (including the Amazigh queens. One a real note, getting married here is so easy and they are very loyal women :siilaanyosmile:

What happens in Casablanca stays in Casablanca

:mugshotman:

P.S. No bro, I'm not really a fuckboy. I went to enjoy the sites and the scenes (including the Amazigh queens. One a real note, getting married here is so easy and they are very loyal women :siilaanyosmile:
They are only loyal till they get that western passport/green card :siilaanyolaugh:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Been to Marakesh and Agadir last year with my Moroccan brethrens. Moroccans are very welcoming people had a good nice time although the place is filled with prostitution. My friend thought he bagged a quite fit bird, took her home banged her till she asked for 1500 moroccan Dirham looooooooool!

Wanna go back soon

Been to Marakesh and Agadir last year with my Moroccan brethrens. Moroccans are very welcoming people had a good nice time although the place is filled with prostitution. My friend thought he bagged a quite fit bird, took her home banged her till she asked for 1500 moroccan Dirham looooooooool!

Wanna go back soon

Did you visit the North of the country?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Been to Tangier but not Tetouan. Some phenomenal scenes on the train from Fez to Tangier.

Is it near Tangier?

Tetouan is literally next to Tanger. Were there lots of tourists from Europe this time of the year? Think you went on the perfect moment we went July and it was full of tourists.

Tetouan is literally next to Tanger. Were there lots of tourists from Europe this time of the year? Think you went on the perfect moment we went July and it was full of tourists.

I'll definately return bro. Was much much nicer and better than my expectations. Next time Ill explore the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.