Jury Has Reached Verdict, Mohamed Noor Convicted on 2 charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hooooognayeeeey! Embrace for impact folks! The man about to be burried right his hour. HOOOGNAYEEEEY!

That said ..

I request to have some of his belongings :ivers:
You know exactly what I want:browtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Allah! There’s a Somali jury in the jurors :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I wonder what he voted for ?
:russ::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

These cadaans don’t know that the Somali juror has revenge in his mind. Maybe his qabiil humiliated his qabiil :mjlol:payback

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dude got

3rd degree murder (25 years)

2nd degree manslaughter (10 years).

Khalaaas :ohdamn: Wey u dhamaatey!

Is his wife gonna wait for him :mjswag:

Found guilty of two charges, third-degree murder and second-degree man slaughter and that should attract jail time. Now, the question is, if only one of the six ‘coloured jurors’ out of the twelve jurors didn’t agree with the rest of the jurors, it would’ve been a mistrial. Those who accuse the system of racism should understand that he was convicted by his peers of twelve jurors, six white and six non-white jurors. Where’s the racism?

Though his defence lawyers will definitely appeal on the conviction, I think justice has been done for the family of the victim and from now on police are on notice not to kill civilians.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
So they spared him from second degree murder only, They keep repeating how he’s the first police officer in Minnesota to be found guilty, yeah cuz he’s black:stopit:. @AussieHustler america’s justice system is truly fucked up, Philando Castile’s killer is free but Mahamed Noor will be locked up let that sink in.

So they spared him from second degree murder only, They keep repeating how he’s the first police officer in Minnesota to be found guilty, yeah cuz he’s black:stopit:. @AussieHustler america’s justice system is truly fucked up, Philando Castile’s killer is free but Mahamed Noor will be locked up let that sink in.

@TheShinning

I don’t deny that racism and in particular, institutional racism like the justice system is well and alive and this case has flabbergasted me and you can enlighten me. But first, let’s see it case by case and start with this one. Here is what I don’t understand, if he was convicted by 12 jurors, half white and half people of coloured (r.kelly mentioned to have seen one of the jurors to look like a Somali) how is it racism when he is unanimously convicted by them? Not 12 white people convicted him. Does it mean that we (whites and blacks) are all racists even to ourselves? How could these six coloured jurors convict him because of racism?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Yep, the only mistake Noor made was the victim is white according to justice system..

NotMyL

VIP
@TheShinning

I don’t deny that racism and in particular, institutional racism like the justice system is well and alive and this case has flabbergasted me and you can enlighten me. But first, let’s see it case by case and start with this one. Here is what I don’t understand, if he was convicted by 12 jurors, half white and half people of coloured (r.kelly mentioned to have seen one of the jurors to look like a Somali) how is it racism when he is unanimously convicted by them? Not 12 white people convicted him. Does it mean that we (whites and blacks) are all racists even to ourselves? How could these six coloured jurors convict him because of racism?
Two Filipinos, one Ethiopian and one Pakistani lady were among the six “colored jurors” The two Filipinos might as well been white, they are far up the cadaan’s man’s ass.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TheShinning

It has come to my attention that the juror was Ethiopian! Poor guy did not have a chance! The juror was an Oromo who lost relatives to the Liyuu polis

He should appeal with better lawyers even though the system is against him. Usually the rule is did he fear for his life. since his partner also pulled out his gun its safe to think yes he felt reasonable fear. The rest don't matter, at least in the other cases involving white police. Didn't help the jurors were filipino or asian, another white would have given him a better chance than asians.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Two Filipinos, one Ethiopian and one Pakistani lady were among the six “colored jurors” The two Filipinos might as well been white, they are far up the cadaan’s man’s ass.

I totally agree..the 2 Filipinos might as welll been cadaans Walahi because they view themselves as not a minority and have this extreme religious affiliation with cadaans. ..you also have the Oromo enemy..it was a wrap for him

NotMyL

VIP
I totally agree..the 2 Filipinos might as welll been cadaans Walahi because they view themselves as not a minority and have this extreme religious affiliation with cadaans. ..you also have the Oromo enemy..it was a wrap for him
Yep Asians are the biggest ass kissers, a liberal cadaan would’ve been better for him :francis:

2 Filipinos, 1 Ethiopian, 1 Pakistani

Who are the other two (coloured jurors)?

So a Somali would’ve convicted a non Somali.

Who are the racists? Or did these jurors convict him based on the evidence?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think it was a amhara or a tigray gaal who else hates us as much as them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts