Jubbaland shouldnt exist

One of the earliest mentions of this Somali clan may be by the Jesuit Jerónimo Lobo, who attempted to enter Ethiopia by way of the Jubba River in 1624. He learned of an ethnic group known as the Maracatos, whom C.F. Beckingham identifies as the Marehan, and whom Lobo located in the approximate location of the Somali clan.[4]

Evidence;

Jerónimo Lobo, The Itinerário of Jerónimo Lobo, translated by Donald M. Lockhart (London: Hakluyt Society, 1984), pp. 59,66
Even if what you posted was true, which it is not. It doesnt mean you havent done landgrabbing in jubboyinka, MX dont farm you stole farm land from etnic minority farmers and Raxanweyne.
1676343611899.png

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
People love
It was all from Wikipedia 😂😂😂😂😂
I explained to you where the source is.

People love

I explained to you where the source is.

You lied about your source , Wikipedia can be edited by anyone , I could go on there and say Hitler was marehan, what's funny is that it places you in many locations, you niggas gotta learn to lie better , cus there was no mention of you in the ajuran empire or the geledi sultanate. What happened during that time were you invisible?

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

VIP
These people are delusional. As I noted before it is the occupation of the HG to steal land and be Somalia's land pirates. Jubbaland waa Marexan, Marexan waa Jubbaland.

These people are delusional. As I noted before it is the occupation of the HG to steal land and be Somalia's land pirates. Jubbaland waa Marexan, Marexan waa Jubbaland.
Explain where you were during geledi and ajuran, explain why the same source you gave from Wikipedia also mentions how siad Barre resettled 90000 marehans in to that land, BTW I'm using YOUR source

Somali Saayid

VIP
Explain where you were during geledi and ajuran, explain why the same source you gave from Wikipedia also mentions how siad Barre resettled 90000 marehans in to that land, BTW I'm using YOUR source
How would a man in his prime during the 1600s live to see Siyaad Barre? Are you okay?

Somali Saayid

VIP
The farthest territorial extent of these empire or sultantes was Bardhere, where is the rest of Gedo? Not under the control.
sddefault.jpg

HornOfAfrica1915--es.svg.png

Trending