Jubbaland shouldnt exist

Ah I see, so ypu're more familiar with jubbaland than with lower shabelle. Are you orignially from jubbaland, if I can ask. Are you or your parents from one of the reewin elay from gedo?
I am eelay and I just didn't here about this information in lower shabelle, it still doesn't Change the fact that mx have illegal settled

I am eelay and I just didn't here about this information in lower shabelle, it still doesn't Change the fact that mx have illegal settled
I do agree with you reewin were driven out by mx from some parts of gedo, but why then are you claiming all of jubbaland? The reewin mostly live east of the river apart of the hubeer sagaal mirifle as west of the river belonged to the wardey oromo

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Eastern gedo, including both sides of the river is originally Reewing territory. Towns like Luuq, Bardhere, Burdhubo etc were founded and originally settled by them.

Reewing have nothing to do with Western Gedo tho. That land has in recent history belonged to samaale and marehan with the latter displacing the former gradually over the years and finishing the job in 91. Before the war Gedo was home to Garre, Hawadle, Badicade, Murule, Ajuran, Gaaljecel etc who have all since been evicted from the region

I do agree with you reewin were driven out by mx from some parts of gedo, but why then are you claiming all of jubbaland? The reewin mostly live east of the river apart of the hubeer sagaal mirifle as west of the river belonged to the wardey oromo
Not just gedo there are many rahanweyn in middle shabelle aswell who have been driven out

Eastern gedo, including both sides of the river is originally Reewing territory. Towns like Luuq, Bardhere, Burdhubo etc were founded and originally settled by them.

Reewing have nothing to do with Western Gedo tho. That land has in recent history belonged to samaale and marehan with the latter displacing the former gradually over the years and finishing the job in 91. Before the war Gedo was home to Garre, Hawadle, Badicade, Murule, Ajuran, Gaaljecel etc who have all since been evicted from the region
I'm sorry to tell you this but your source is incorrect, the level of darood that live there isn't because they were there for centuries, it was because of siad barre
Your saying you only took a small part of land when the truth is much more worse than that.
Go back to your original lands in the ogaden

Not just gedo there are many rahanweyn in middle shabelle aswell who have been driven out
I agree but my point is walaal, the reewin even before the war mostly lived east of the river and most of jubbaland west of the river was majority darood. Look at this map, it is the lands eaat of the river where the reewin reside. So why are you claiming all of jubbaland
1676359372898.png

I agree but my point is walaal, the reewin even before the war mostly lived east of the river and most of jubbaland west of the river was majority darood. Look at this map, it is the lands eaat of the river where the reewin reside. So why are you claiming all of jubbalandView attachment 254153
Middle jubba and gedo are 100 our lands
As for the lower jubba it belongs to other smaller minority clans yet rahanweyn was still a huge part of it

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I'm sorry to tell you this but your source is incorrect, the level of darood that live there isn't because they were there for centuries, it was because of siad barre
Your saying you only took a small part of land when the truth is much more worse than that.
Go back to your original lands in the ogaden
I know that’s why I said “In recent history”. Even before barre land grabbed Gedo for his people reewing never lived in west Gedo far past the river except maybe the macalinweyn. It was gaal madow before and was moved into by samaale and marehan. Nowdays it’s mostly just marehan.

I’m not from no Ogaden I’m Hawiye mate

Hamzza

VIP
Yes in an alternate timeline this might be the case but not in this reality. Anyways its a common knowledge you guys robbed Raxanweyne and unarmed masaakiin from their lands and livelyhood walaal. Most IDPs are the victims of your direct landgrabbing.
Under the Kacaan two decades of state sponsored landgrabbing took place in Jubbooyinka.
View attachment 254128
Goobweyn are not Rahanweyn and they lived only in Luuq.

I know that’s why I said “In recent history”. Even before barre land grabbed Gedo for his people reewing never lived in west Gedo far past the river except maybe the macalinweyn. It was gaal madow before and was moved into by samaale and marehan. Nowdays it’s mostly just marehan.

I’m not from no Ogaden I’m Hawiye mate
Fair enough but the same source they say gaal madow also says rahanweyn. What does that say about that whole theory

The gaal madow are ormo not reewin saxib, are you insulting your own acestors. The border between the reewin and wardey galla was the jubba river
No I'm not , I'm saying there wasn't gaal madow at all , and if you look into this chat you will see a marehan nigga say that the gaal madows where rahanweyn what kind of bs is that , they said gaal madow when in reality they didn't touch that land till the 1960s-70s

I read somewhere that goobweyn are macalinweyn freedmen mixed with Oromo hunter gatheres. It’s a shame that all these minorities are clumped with rahanweyn
Yes the goobweyn are the former slaves of the gasargude and they are bantu, they live as farmers on the river banks. The reewin don't see the goobweyn as part of the clan by my knowledge, its only outaiders who claim it

No I'm not , I'm saying there wasn't gaal madow at all , and if you look into this chat you will see a marehan nigga say that the gaal madows where rahanweyn what kind of bs is that , they said gaal madow when in reality they didn't touch that land till the 1960s-70s
Bro, you need to read more on the history of the area. It is historical fact the gaalo wardey oromo (known as gaal madow to somali), lived and ruled jubbaland west of the river. In the 19t century darood tribesmen migrated into the area from Ogadenia and conquered

The reewin are a people with great history and sultanates too be proud of like the malakhs of buur hakba, geledi gobroon of afgooyo and the gasargude sultan of lugh ganane but they never lived in most of jubbaland west of the river. Claiming jubbaland belongs to you sounds delusional walaal.

Last edited: