Jubbaland shouldnt exist

The regions of jubbaland rightly belong to the rahanweyn clan, they were robbed by the current holders of that state.
So are afmadow, raskamboni and kismayo reewin land? There are no mirifle in jubbaland apart of some parts of eastern middle jubba and east gedo saxib

Last edited:
The regions of jubbaland rightly belong to the rahanweyn clan, they were robbed by the current holders of that state.
This is in 1880s
Screenshot_20211225-183646_Reddit.jpg

lucious-lyon-terrence-howard.gif

What's funny in all this is Siyaad Barre made a Rahanweyn guy governor of Gedo in the 80s. Anyways, Rahanweyn are a minority in Jubbaland. Rahanweyn already have the BEST lands in Somalia and a beautiful city called Baidoa. Also I see you are rahanweyn, I have a question. Why do so many Bantus who are clearly not ethnic Somali say they are Rahanweyn? @abdir122

What's funny in all this is Siyaad Barre made a Rahanweyn guy governor of Gedo in the 80s. Anyways, Rahanweyn are a minority in Jubbaland. Rahanweyn already have the BEST lands in Somalia and a beautiful city called Baidoa. Also I see you are rahanweyn, I have a question. Why do so many Bantus who are clearly not ethnic Somali say they are Rahanweyn? @abdir122
All I know is that the many bantus speak the af maay dialect, doesn't mean they're part of the clan. In some cases you will find some bantus, but this is also common in the daroods and the hawiye

Also, the lands that were stolen from us , also use to be beautiful farm lands. However, after they were robbed they all went to shit

Also, the lands that were stolen from us , also use to be beautiful farm lands. However, after they were robbed they all went to shit

Darood does not have Bantu sheegads, they instantly get called out if they claim Darood, same thing I would assume happens if they say they are Hawyie. It's obvious to see who is an ethnic Somali and who is not.. however there are Bantus/Madows who will say they RX with their chest and RX/Madows who say everything South Galmudug belongs to them. I am just wondering why RX would let someone who isn't RX claim RX?