Jubbaland president Sheikh Ahmed Islam Madoobe Appreciation thread?

Now you jumping in hoops, I don't support any Somali politician who is in bed with any foreign forces at all,you must be mixing me with someone else, I am not like you who is constantly praising an Ethiopian lap dog, a man who used foreign forces to subdue other Somalis, untill people like you who worship warlords because of a tribe die Somalia will not be stable any time soon.
:bell:
And here’s you making appreciation thread on a warlord that’s a Kenyan puppet. Contradicting yourself with no shame.
1587940817216.jpeg

1587941081064.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
And here’s you making appreciation thread on a warlord that’s a Kenyan puppet. Contradicting yourself with no shame.
View attachment 111268
View attachment 111270

Whenever you are caught being a hypocrite you post Amin Amir cartoons like it is Koran or something, miskiin, you are supporting and Ethiopian lap dog while having problems with Ahmed Madoobe,yaab badana, you wants to turn blind eye on the 20k Ethiopians and Amison troops in Somalia but criticise Kenya?
:faysalwtf:

Whenever you are caught being a hypocrite you post Amin Amir cartoons like it is Koran or something, miskiin, you are supporting and Ethiopian lap dog while having problems with Ahmed Madoobe,yaab badana, you wants to turn blind eye on the 20k Ethiopians and Amison troops in Somalia but criticise Kenya?
:faysalwtf:
Eth is cadow number 1. Farmaajo came to power with gabre having his a bedroom in villa somalia. Gaas iyo madoobe farta loogu yeeri jiray. He has cleared all of that. He got sent packing as soon as farmaajo came to power. that’s why he is loved by Somalis that are not dabadhilif. He’s got them in check. That’s why they acting all sweet now but they will always be cadow number 1. And their abandoned dabadhilifs are spreading propaganda out of shame N&N put on them. About ports and military support and such. They gave up after trying on N&N with Berbera port that farmaajo didn’t accept. To counter that dabadhilifs are accusing him of giving them 4 ports. Shameless wlhi. Kenya and uae chose to not give up and chose the hard way. Watch them beg and act sweet soon after so many L’s they got from N&N.

Trending