jubbaland forces bust al-shabaab assassination network

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
jl admin saving lives from
al-Khawarij one step at a time:qri8gs7:

What I would be asking is 'how they got the weapons' in the first place. Are Kismayo civilians 'armed' if so how do you 'identify' the armed ones and ask them to take their weapons outside of the 'city', it's not a 'warzone' there is no 'vacuum' or 'disorder' here anymore and there is no need for it. I suspect their bringing it in from 'villages shabab control' in Jubba, so it's obvious JL needs 'strict border force' inspecting vehicles. I would seek 'funding' for 'vehicle x-ray machines' as they can hide contrabands in the most unlikely places that a 'human search may not have time to go thru'. Then the other thing is 'corrupt' officials in JL, especially JL forces who may 'sneak' their 'relative or cousin' into the town or give them 'intel' about how to 'work around the state structures'.

I would be highly 'suspicious' of any clan in the cabinet where 'shabab' is controlling their 'tuulo or districts'. Why? their comprimisable, one phone call from shabab they can 'advise' those clans who are in JL, they will kill 'so and so'from your village if u don't do this and that like 'intel' information on a minister, security force, information.

They seem to have a quite 'decent' security set up though Kismayo, it's quiet. But I still don't think govt 'structure' is perfect, it's not 'strong' like western govt and can collapse anytime not due to shabab but due to 'internal' pressures from clans and elders or influential people. JL needs to follow scientific method if they want a 'strong' admin not the 'opinion method' because in all honesty, we live in a world that is defined by science, therefore we are under therules of science, to suggest u will create a system outside of science is bound for failure in the end, it's just a matter of time.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They should've tried to buy over the AS members so that they could give away the source of the weapons and their superiors.

All I see is a few grenades and weapons. Could've just been a fake PR stunt.

FBI would've used this location as a stepping stone to hit them harder.

What I would be asking is 'how they got the weapons' in the first place. Are Kismayo civilians 'armed' if so how do you 'identify' the armed ones and ask them to take their weapons outside of the 'city', it's not a 'warzone' there is no 'vacuum' or 'disorder' here anymore and there is no need for it. I suspect their bringing it in from 'villages shabab control' in Jubba, so it's obvious JL needs 'strict border force' inspecting vehicles. I would seek 'funding' for 'vehicle x-ray machines' as they can hide contrabands in the most unlikely places that a 'human search may not have time to go thru'. Then the other thing is 'corrupt' officials in JL, especially JL forces who may 'sneak' their 'relative or cousin' into the town or give them 'intel' about how to 'work around the state structures'.

I would be highly 'suspicious' of any clan in the cabinet where 'shabab' is controlling their 'tuulo or districts'. Why? their comprimisable, one phone call from shabab they can 'advise' those clans who are in JL, they will kill 'so and so'from your village if u don't do this and that like 'intel' information on a minister, security force, information.

They seem to have a quite 'decent' security set up though Kismayo, it's quiet. But I still don't think govt 'structure' is perfect, it's not 'strong' like western govt and can collapse anytime not due to shabab but due to 'internal' pressures from clans and elders or influential people. JL needs to follow scientific method if they want a 'strong' admin not the 'opinion method' because in all honesty, we live in a world that is defined by science, therefore we are under therules of science, to suggest u will create a system outside of science is bound for failure in the end, it's just a matter of time.

Do you know why DDS never has issues with alshabab?

because Ogaden shoots first, doesn't ask questions, doesn't negotiate so on the borders Ogaden executes shishkabab,

we need to do this in somalia, kill, never ask questions, hanged with in 2 hours of capturing them after we drain them for information, kill, there is no other way

Ali ibn talib RA used to exterminate kawarij, no questions asked, no need to beg,

the Nabi SAW said they are the dogs of hell,

this is why DDS is safe yet adis ababa was targeted several times, trying to take out abiy sure its tigra and ahmaar but still the same, we keep it safe, we must wipe out the enemy through brute force,

Last edited:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
They should've tried to buy over the AS members so that they could give away the source of the weapons and their superiors.

All I see is a few grenades and weapons. Could've just been a fake PR stunt.

FBI would've used this location as a stepping stone to hit them harder.

Exactly , I think it’s a fake PR stunt.

Trending