Jubaland welcomes prime minister roobles decision of removing Criminal Fahad Yasin

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The outgoing PM and stylist of Uhuru otherwise known as Rooble Macwiis decision was overruled, he clearly does not know his place, back to the wilderness of Wisil where PL mercenaries shall take good care of him along with Fiqi, Sadaaq John and the other Ayax munching Iljeex.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No one cares what the failed warlord stuck in Kismayo thinks.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
fake news from CBB and Qatar
The UN literally released several reports about Madoobe and Kenya collaborating with al-Shabaab to ship charcoal and sugar through Kismaayo port:

S-2016-919-section133-page42.png

Source: S-2016-919, page 42

The KDF's role in exporting charcoal:

S-2016-919-section130-page41.png

Source: S-2016-919, page 41

S-2016-919-section134-page43.png

Source: S-2016-919, page 43

The KDF stonewalled UN investigators by preventing them leaving a base to assess nearby charcoal stockpiles:

S0-2017-924-EN-section210-page48.png

Source: S-2017-924, page 48

This was further corroborated by American Professor Ken Menkhaus:

This is undeniable stuff. If Farmaajo did half the things Madoobe has done he would have been lynched. If anyone is interested in reading more about this story instead of running defence for your qabil, check it out here.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The UN literally released several reports about Madoobe and Kenya collaborating with al-Shabaab to ship charcoal and sugar through Kismaayo port:

View attachment 199547
Source: S-2016-919, page 42

The KDF's role in exporting charcoal:

View attachment 199549
Source: S-2016-919, page 41

View attachment 199548
Source: S-2016-919, page 43

The KDF stonewalled UN investigators by preventing them leaving a base to assess nearby charcoal stockpiles:

View attachment 199550
Source: S-2017-924, page 48

This was further corroborated by American Professor Ken Menkhaus:

This is undeniable stuff. If Farmaajo did half the things Madoobe has done he would have been lynched. If anyone is interested in reading more about this story instead of running defence for your qabil, check it out here.
Nowhere in there does it say JL is financing AS. AS tax over charcoal is similiar to AS tax of produce in central states, far more money, around half of all revenue of AS comes from xamar mainly the port of Xamar a piece of national infrastructure under the guard of the fgs.
9F0995E2-B913-4B9F-9044-BF21E19801B0.jpeg

People actually also pay tax in the vicinity of Villa Somalia itself…
76579E6D-988B-4D52-815A-7DA559FFF0CE.jpeg

Kismayo and Baydhabo are apparently much less of an issue when it comes to taxation from AS according to the same BBC article refrencing Hiraal institute among others
99B33E33-68FD-4EF5-8CD1-02C3CECE6BBC.jpeg

JL Danab is also the closest state forces to Jilib being less then 20+ miles from the AS capital and holding vilages north of Jamaame. Saying JL is in bed with AS is not only a joke coming from the fgs but is a great disrespect to all the dead victims of AS campaigns in Kismayo that is likely funded using tax money from within the fgs domain. Here are our boys on their way to Jilib show me you doing the same
1630950235226.jpeg

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Nowhere in there does it say JL is financing AS.
Read section six of the S-2017-924 report. Al-Shabaab collects rents on charcoal production in the hinterland. The charcoal is then transported to Kismaayo and exported to countries like Bahrain, Kuwait, and the UAE. If Jubaland - read Madoobe - prevented the export of charcoal it would deprive al-Shabaab of $10 million annually:

S-2017-924-EN-section200-page46.png

Source: S-2017-924, p46

When I say Jubaland finances al-Shabaab this is what I am referring to. Madoobe is allowing charcoal to be shipped from Kismaayo port even though he controls it. It's not like he doesn't know about the UN ban on charcoal production.

far more money, around half of all revenue of AS comes from xamar
You are absolutely right but this doesn't detract from what I've said. Extricating al-Shabaab from the capital will be a difficult and prolonged endeavour but Madoobe can easily ban charcoal exports from Kismaayo. He could potentially deprive $10 million from coffers in an instant.

Fahad yassin is the AS financier.
1612795609412.jpg

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
This nigga farmajo got no control over the country, please give it to rooble. A HG will be President regardless at the end of the day just let rooble take over.
:farmajoyaab:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Read section six of the S-2017-924 report. Al-Shabaab collects rents on charcoal production in the hinterland. The charcoal is then transported to Kismaayo and exported to countries like Bahrain, Kuwait, and the UAE. If Jubaland - read Madoobe - prevented the export of charcoal it would deprive al-Shabaab of $10 million annually:

View attachment 199558
Source: S-2017-924, p46

When I say Jubaland finances al-Shabaab this is what I am referring to. Madoobe is allowing charcoal to be shipped from Kismaayo port even though he controls it. It's not like he doesn't know about the UN ban on charcoal production.

You are absolutely right but this doesn't detract from what I've said. Extricating al-Shabaab from the capital will be a difficult and prolonged endeavour but Madoobe can easily ban charcoal exports from Kismaayo. He could potentially deprive $10 million from coffers in an instant.

View attachment 199557
Cutting charcoal would also deprive the JL admin of a share of its finances to fight AS and deprive numerous other communities from JL to elsewhere. I dont believe making it banned is fair nor productive no matter whats traded the taxation from AS is inevitable if they control the hinterland.

Claiming JL is financing AS implies direct finance not them both taxing the same revenue stream. You and other baby kacaanists here have repeatedly made this claim with zero evidence this is an obvious show of your cuqdad as when it came to NISA and Ikraan Tahliil you were behaving more blind then R.Kelly fans in 2008
Extricating al-Shabaab from the capital will be a difficult and prolonged endeavour but Madoobe can easily ban charcoal exports from Kismaayo. He could potentially deprive $10 million from coffers in an instant.
It would be far easier for Farmajo to take control of the ports manifesto and not let it routinely be given to AS so they could accurately tax everything coming in and out of Somalias largest revenue stream.

Madoobe couldnt possibly control AS taxing traders outside of his control but Farmajo can control who gets the ports documents he just doesnt do it.
7D13668B-E053-43D6-99EC-18851E6B1007.jpeg

Nearly 15 million a month goes to AS, 10M a year is nothing, over half of that 15M comes from Xamar and around half of that is estimated from the port meaning the FGS incompetence to tax/guard the only port it controls is fueling AS with nearly a million USD a week.
3E0CFE3A-3A7C-4C99-B172-F16E47A22B83.jpeg

Im remembering something about stones and glass houses right now…

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Claiming JL is financing AS implies direct finance not them both taxing the same revenue stream. You and other baby kacaanists here have repeatedly made this claim with zero evidence
To reiterate:
  • Madoobe controls Kismayo port.
  • He knows the export of charcoal is illegal under international law.
  • He knows that al-Shabaab tax charcoal producers in the hinterland.
Despite all this, he still allows charcoal to be exported from a territory under his direct control. How is this not financing? If Madoobe banned this trade, the value of charcoal would plummet and so would al-Shabaab's profits. But by doing nothing, he allows them to collect millions in revenue. Your position is untenable. He is wilfully financing al-Shabaab and calling me a "baby kacaanist" won't change that.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
he still allows charcoal to be exported from a territory under his direct control.
Absolutely for the reasons I stated above my direct interests as his constituent come before UN “law” which is not in anyway sovereign over us.

How is this not financing?
The definition of financing implies direct funding not taxing the same revenue stream by that logic AS is funding JL and Somalia as a whole by allowing goods to pass through their hinterlands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Madoobe banned this trade, the value of charcoal would plummet and so would al-Shabaab's profits.
In what world does value go down with less supply? And AS profits is clearly not your main goal here you show far more interests in it financing JL then cutting the actual AS revenue stream.
But by doing nothing, he allows them to collect millions in revenue
We went over this
Your position is untenable.
Looks real tenable to me. Either respond to the points in the prior post and apply that bizzare reach to Farmajo as a financier or please stop replying im not responding to any more unrelated cuqdad fueled babble.

Life would be easier if you just said “I hate Ogaden Kismayo unuka leh” I actually respected @kickz when he was open in his qabyalad :zhqjlmx:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Absolutely for the reasons I stated above my direct interests as his constituent come before UN “law” which is not in anyway sovereign over us.

The definition of financing implies direct funding not taxing the same revenue stream by that logic AS is funding JL and Somalia as a whole by allowing goods to pass through their hinterlands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In what world does value go down with less supply? And AS profits is clearly not your main goal here you show far more interests in it financing JL then cutting the actual AS revenue stream.

We went over this

Looks real tenable to me. Either respond to the points in the prior post and apply that bizzare reach to Farmajo as a financier or please stop replying im not responding to any more unrelated cuqdad fueled babble.

Life would be easier if you just said “I hate Ogaden Kismayo unuka leh” I actually respected @kickz when he was open in his qabyalad :zhqjlmx:
So you admit Madoobe needs the charcoal tax to fund his regime and plunder the environment. UN is watching and UAE shall pay for allowing your exports.

Alshabab no longer needs charcoal productions for taxes when they have Mogadishu port. Charcoal trade started with Siad barre regime and his uncle barre Hiiraale. The crimes they’ve committed will not be forgotten.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
There's three points I have to address here: 1) the legality of charcoal production in Jubaland, 2) this false equivalence about al-Shabaab's finances, and 3) Jubaland's role in revenue generation for al-Shabaab.

Firstly, Jubaland is part of Somalia and Somalia is a part of the UN. This means Jubaland is party to any UN Security Council resolution. This is a fact and non-negotiable. What the Jubaland administration is doing is illegal and wrong.

Secondly, al-Shabaab's extortion of businesses in Mogadishu is not comparable to their indirect use of Kismayo port. The Somali government and its forces, including NISA and the SNA, are attempting to stop al-Shabaab every day. These actions range from raiding extortion drives, to infiltrating terror cells. While they may be slow and ineffective, the point still stands: they are trying to constrict al-Shabaab's sources of revenue.

Jubaland, on the other hand, is an entirely different matter. As explained in my earlier comment, Madoobe knows that al-Shabaab are taxing charcoal producers. He knows they use Kismayo port to export their products. If he stopped the exports, he could effectively kill charcoal production in the entire region. This would dry up funding for al-Shabaab. Instead, every day, he chooses not. Every day, he makes the wilful decision to allow a product that is taxed by al-Shabaab through his ports. His inaction is culpability. If this were any other figure you would rightly call them out, but due to qabil, you defend him.

Thirdly, to finance means to provide funding for (a person or enterprise). I use this word because it accurately describes the arrangement between al-Shabaab and Jubaland:
  1. Charcoal producers make charcoal.
  2. Al-Shabaab taxes charcoal producers.
  3. Charcoal is shipped from Kismayo port to the Arab world.
You stop the shipping of charcoal from Kismayo port, al-Shabaab cannot tax the producers. Simple really.

Life would be easier if you just said “I hate Ogaden Kismayo unuka leh”
Please stay on topic. I have no interest getting into a shit flinging contest.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Firstly, Jubaland is part of Somalia and Somalia is a part of the UN. This means Jubaland is party to any UN Security Council resolution. This is a fact and non-negotiable. What the Jubaland administration is doing is illegal and wrong.
“Wrong” means nothing to me coming from you. I want the Sayid to follow my interests under god not the UNSC. We will never agree on this because I dont want to end revenue streams of innocent Somalis in stead of actually stopping the taxation.

Your talking about International law but can you honestly tell me you wouldnt die of excitement if Turkey was willing to bypass the arms embargo on Somalia? Would you be raving about international law when it suits your interests?
Secondly, al-Shabaab's extortion of businesses in Mogadishu is not comparable to their indirect use of Kismayo port.
The Somali government is worse it is not indirect taxation the port is public property why are its documents given to AS routinely!! You claim they are “trying” but I see no evidence to that particularly in regards to the port.

Similiar general efforts against AS have been carried out in all states including JL and can not be used for grounds for special innocence.

Madoobe knows that al-Shabaab are taxing charcoal producers.
Producers will always produce should Hirshabelle ban farming to prevent AS taxation better yet lets stop paying the SNA because government workers are giving “tax” money to AS. After all inaction on this will be culpability it must be why we allegedly miss so many payments for the SNA :duck:
2AA56941-FF04-46B9-A7C6-44005F987F19.jpeg

His inaction is culpability. If this were any other figure you would rightly call them out, but due to qabil, you defend him.
I most definitely wouldnt and dont because its completely unreasonable to expect Farmajo to control taxation in the bush of Hirshabelle as it is completely unreasonable for Sayid Axmed to control the taxation in Middle juba or beyond let alone call it financing AS.

If you want to however I would applaud you if you showed some consistency even though it makes no sense.
Thirdly, to finance means to provide funding for (a person or enterprise). I use this word because it accurately describes the arrangement between al-Shabaab and Jubaland:
One there is no providing finances from one to another because their is no transaction between the two parties.

Secondly the supply chain starts under AS if anything they would be the financiers of JL this way of thinking would also make Farmajo a financier of AS or even AS a financier of the FGS!
If this were any other figure you would rightly call them out, but due to qabil, you defend him.
Please stay on topic. I have no interest getting into a shit flinging contest. :icon lol:

Trending