Jubaland welcomes prime minister roobles decision of removing Criminal Fahad Yasin

@Removed using Hiraal Institute as a source does not hold water. It was created funded and staffed by UK intelligence and we all know they are vehemently against lifting the arms embargo/ a somali military/amisom withdrawal. So of course they will always play up AS and disparage Somali security forces.

Once their spies were purged from NISA under this administration they immediately started these fake civil society groups as a front for their work, and Hiraal like others was born.

Their work mostly entails demonizing Somali security forces government institutions arguing for extended amisom stay and arms embargo. As well as demonizing the NISA once they were purged from the inside.

You can guess why the above founder of Hiraal was sacked from NISA, and then immediately went from working for Somali Intelligence to founding a "think-tank" that its senior staff is filled with British mi6 and demonizing Somali institutions.

and of course, I dont have to tell you who owns the BBC.

Now they are calling Hiraal Mi6. Im sick of replying in circles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not here to argue about the charcoal trade, you can continue your discussion with @Alhazred .

I am just pointing out your source is BBC which is government owned propaganda sourcing Hiraal an mi6 think-tank front. It is no secret, it is not credible, its just an example of UK anti-Somalia foreign policy and subversive methods.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
“Wrong” means nothing to me coming from you. I want the Sayid to follow my interests under god not the UNSC. We will never agree on this because I dont want to end revenue streams of innocent Somalis in stead of actually stopping the taxation.
Okay. Do so with the knowledge that Jubaland is a) indirectly financing a terror group by providing international markets for their taxed charcoal and b) environmentally destroying southern Somalia.

I most definitely wouldnt and dont because its completely unreasonable to expect Farmajo to control taxation in the bush of Hirshabelle as it is completely unreasonable for Sayid Axmed to control the taxation in Middle juba or beyond let alone call it financing AS.
This is a false equivalence. The value of charcoal is directly tied to its exportability. The fact that Jubaland continues to violate the international ban and export this product ensures there is profit in making it. This in turn attracts al-Shabaab which taxes and extorts the producers in the region. If a ban were implemented, it would destroy profitability by driving away suppliers. This is a 1-to-1 relationship here. No such relationship exists in your Hirshabelle example. I have already demonstrated that the Somali government is taking extensive measures to degrade al-Shabaab. Nothing produced in Hirshabelle, or any other state, is contingent on exportation. What exactly can they ban from leaving Mogadishu port?

Producers will always produce should Hirshabelle ban farming to prevent AS taxation better yet lets stop paying the SNA because government workers are giving “tax” money to AS. After all inaction on this will be culpability it must be why we allegedly miss so many payments for the SNA
Once again, you are ignoring a critical distinction. Mogadishu does not export products that are taxed by al-Shabaab. The FGS is trying to stop the extortion of Hirshabelle farms by killing the extorters, infiltrating their rings, or taking other military action. Jubaland is not doing the same with regards to charcoal production. In fact, as you said, it allows these exports to continue. This is the crux of the disagreement: one party can implement a simple ban that would destroy a portion of al-Shabaab's funding, the other does not have that option. Therefore, to pretend they are the same is ludicrous.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Madoobe literally killed the Gaaljecel Ugaas, and here he is pretending to care about Ikran Tahlil, just like Rooble and MM. None of these people care about Gaaljecel or Ikran Tahlil, they are just politicizing it hoping something will bite, be it clan uprising, IC, or Government officials.

It will fail, like Qalbiqurun failed.

Madoobe literally killed the Gaaljecel Ugaas, and here he is pretending to care about Ikran Tahlil, just like Rooble and MM. None of these people care about Gaaljecel or Ikran Tahlil, they are just politicizing it hoping something will bite, be it clan uprising, IC, or Government officials.

It will fail, like Qalbiqurun failed.

it was Farmaajo and Fahad that hired Alshabab to do the killing. Terrorist NISA will be held accountable.

Trending

Latest posts