Jubaland: The race against time to capture Bu'aale.

Which side is going to capture Bu'aale first?!

• Jubaland

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • FGS

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
tbf to u guys, if hiiraale is showing up in suits instead of teknikos, then I'll agree we are past the era of clan wars.:ehh:

hor aan u yaacno sxb.:mjpls:

jubaland duushaye cirkaa ka daya.:mjhaps:
The main question is who's going to capture Bu'aale first: Madoobe or Bogmadow?!

The main question is who's going to capture Bu'aale first: Madoobe or Bogmadow?!
Most likely madoobe. In his last interview, he said he will start with xagar and xagar is literally not far from north afmadoow. then he'll head east to bu'aale.

If he stations his army in xagar, where will bogmadow go? The easiest route from Gedo to buaale is through xagar, salagle and saakoow.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Most likely madoobe. In his last interview, he said he will start with xagar and xagar is literally not far from north afmadoow. then he'll head east to bu'aale.

If he stations his army in xagar, where will bogmadow go? The easiest route from Gedo to buaale is through xagar, salagle and saakoow.
Wow. So Mr Stooge aka Boogmadow and his military ambitions are doomed if Madoobe cuts off his route to Jilib and Bu'aale. If he's MZ why is he working with the FGS?! Is he a lone wolf or some Ogaden sections support him?!!

Wow. So Mr Stooge aka Boogmadow and his military ambitions are doomed if Madoobe cuts off his route to Jilib and Bu'aale. If he's MZ why is he working with the FGS?! Is he a lone wolf or some Ogaden sections support him?!!
he's a lone wolf farmaajo puppet.
He has zero support from any OG clan. His family don't support him.
If he's cut off, he ain't going no where unless he wants to go through bay and attack from the north.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
tbf to u guys, if hiiraale is showing up in suits instead of teknikos, then I'll agree we are past the era of clan wars.:ehh:

hor aan u yaacno sxb.:mjpls:

jubaland duushaye cirkaa ka daya.:mjhaps:
If Ahmed Madoobe was smart he would invite Barre for some tea and crumpets and give him a pension. Nigga just wants to get paid :damedamn:

He should also pay mag to all families who lost men in 2013 skirmish. Wallahi he would become very popular amongst Beesha if he does this.

True reconciliation is needed.

Its not hard.

If Ahmed Madoobe was smart he would invite Barre for some tea and crumpets and give him a pension. Nigga just wants to get paid :damedamn:

He should also pay mag to all families who lost men in 2013 skirmish. Wallahi he would become very popular amongst Beesha if he does this.

Its not hard.
The two don't like each other.

I don't see how this mess will be worked out if we are going to be honest.

Its not hard.
I think hiiraale should be able to take care of his boys after 10 years of looting.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Your so dumb you can’t even read simple map? it’s Baardheere Saakow then Buaale wtf does Xagar have to do with this explain to me how Bogmadow can be cut off by Madoobe this c*nt Ethiopian doesn’t know shit wuu iska hadlaa

01893077-2B89-403F-88E7-57118388F14D.jpeg

Your so dumb you can’t even read simple map? it’s Baardheere Saakow then Buaale wtf does Xagar have to do with this explain to me how Bogmadow can be cut off by Madoobe this c*nt Ethiopian doesn’t know shit wuu iska hadlaa

View attachment 64825
:kodaksmiley:

Someone teach this gelinsoor victim how to read a map.

If madoobe sits there where will bogmadow go?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190205-194939_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20190205-194939_Earth.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 190
@Ferrari

Saakow to Bu'aale = Juba Valley road

Xagar straight to Bu'aale = Duur
Germany took over France in 1940 by going through duurka sxb.:browtf:

Seriously speaking madoobe himself said he is going through xagar to middle juba. Search it on YouTube.

I am sure he knows more than we do.

Germany took over France in 1940 by going through duurka sxb.:browtf:

Seriously speaking madoobe himself said he is going through xagar to middle juba. Search it on YouTube.

I am sure he knows more than we do.
Are you really trying to compare Germany's capability to JL:comeon:? Since your probably not even from this region let me educate you. The path from Xagar to Buuale is not only roadless, but the terrain is not easily accessible with vehicles in some areas. That is the type of terrain that Guerilla fighters (shabab) would thrive in. So madoobe going that route is not gonna happen. However the path from Baardheere going through Saakow can reach Buuale in much less time and with the built roads there is no issues that come with terrain.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
pretty much. They aren't winning simply because they don't have the power and in African politics, power always wins you the election.

Ruled Somalia for 21 years under S. BARE and now once again President of Somalia is Mareexaan

I’d say they are winning just fine it is just they lack regional mindset.

So this whole fiasco is an Ogaden vs Ogaden political supremacy struggle??! I thought he was Marehan tbh. Seems like Marehans are too weak to even dare assemble an army that can counter Madoobe. The next president of JL is obviously Ogaden then judging by how things are developing in the region.

bagmadow is reer isaaq, he was refused entry into kismayo a few months ago, ahmed banned him as he is too federal lover,

the marehans cannot really do much,

war marehan cannot fight Ogaden one on one, Ogaden has been trained with decades of war with 100 million habashi, we eat mareahn for lunch then do dhaanto on the dead enemy

once bagmadow does his duty he will come to his people and be given a seat leaving marehan in the dust

Ogaden has awoken and is fully focused on jubaland, for years they were too focused on Ogadeniya

but all NFD, jubaland nad DDSi are now focused on jubaland,

you shuld have seen the cars and money and weapons cabdi iley donated to ahmed madoobe for years, go to kismayo, thats adis abab tax money at work, or rather loans adis borrowed we are using keep the peace,

So this whole fiasco is an Ogaden vs Ogaden political supremacy struggle??! I thought he was Marehan tbh. Seems like Marehans are too weak to even dare assemble an army that can counter Madoobe. The next president of JL is obviously Ogaden then judging by how things are developing in the region.

we will make bagmadow the next president :stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending