Jubaland: The race against time to capture Bu'aale.

Which side is going to capture Bu'aale first?!

• Jubaland

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • FGS

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Race against time for Jubaland forces and FGS security forces/Amisom to capture Bu'aale; the official capital of Jubaland.

Ahmed Madoobe have been deploying 100s of military vehicles to Afmadow and vowed to capture the capital before August.

On the other hand, Bogmadow the Marehan general from Gedo also vowed to liberate Middle Jubba from Shabaab: " it's our duty as the 43rd division of the Somali armed forces to conduct large scale offensive against Shabab and liberate Middle Jubba" said General Bogmadow.

Jubaland displayed immense military prowess early January this year when some of their armed forces participated a parade and showed some of their capabilities.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Commentators
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think they will enter jointly to be honest Axmed has a tougher road but eventually he will get there because some Shabab will leave Jilib to strengthen their garrisons against Ethiopia/SNA in Buaale

By the way Gen.Bogmadow is MZ/Reer Issaq @Ferrari uncle go figure right :mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Jilib is a Madow/Sheikhaal city that is why. It is easier to find supporters in places settled by Darood like Buale.
@nine the distance between Afmadow and Buale is similar to that of jilib and Bu'aale. Not much difference.
Screenshot_2019-02-05-17-54-19-552_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
US have been bombing nearby jilib towns relentlessly over the past few months. Seems like a whole structural plan already in place to weaken the Shabaab Garrison stationed in that area so it can later become easier for the infantary units to storm the district and capture it easily.

Trying to capture Bu'aale from the direction of Afmadow while Jilib is out of your control.

:dead:
Madoobe wants xagar first. It isnt just about removing shabab. He wants to stand in the way of bogmadow who will be marching from there.

Also he using ogaden boys to make this happen, it is a huge sacrifice so of course he will want to minimize casualties.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Madoobe wants xagar first. It isnt just about removing shabab. He wants to stand in the way of bogmadow who will be marching from there.

Also he using ogaden boys to make this happen, it is a huge sacrifice so of course he will want to minimize casualties.
So this whole fiasco is an Ogaden vs Ogaden political supremacy struggle??! I thought he was Marehan tbh. Seems like Marehans are too weak to even dare assemble an army that can counter Madoobe. The next president of JL is obviously Ogaden then judging by how things are developing in the region.

So this whole fiasco is an Ogaden vs Ogaden political supremacy struggle??! I thought he was Marehan tbh. Seems like Marehans are too weak to even dare assemble an army that can counter Madoobe. The next president of JL is obviously Ogaden then judging by how things are developing in the region.

pretty much. They aren't winning simply because they don't have the power and in African politics, power always wins you the election.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bogmadow is OG yes, its a great move by Farmaajo to name him as Gen. because it shows we are not tribalist.

Bogmadow is OG yes, its a great move by Farmaajo to name him as Gen. because it shows we are not tribalist.

tbf to u guys, if hiiraale is showing up in suits instead of teknikos, then I'll agree we are past the era of clan wars.:ehh:

hor aan u yaacno sxb.:mjpls:

jubaland duushaye cirkaa ka daya.:mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending