Jordan Peterson, the new Liberal Sharia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
In a way he practices identity politics. As a white male he lets that define his stance on feminism, race, supposed men issues and immigration.

But when someone who is black opposes police brutality he would describe them as practising identity politics.

Why is it identity politics when other people from marganilized backgrounds do it but not when he does it?

He is absolutely retarded when it comes to topics outside psychology. and with his obsession with Fraud, I would say he is pretty retarded even in psychology but he does give good self-help advice, I’ll give him that.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Disgusting

He puts the burden of sexual assault on the women. He probably believes he is of higher intellect than his followers and that although he can control himself his fans can’t. Don’t you find this insulting?

We already have a society that enforces monogamy From birth girls are conditioned into getting married and you see how we treat women as opposed to men when they are caught cheating whilst married. I’m not sure how this helps incels any further.

I see a consistent pattern here where he removes responsibility from men and blames women for having ‘too’ much power. He clearly hangs around on these incel forums to look for ideas. As most of his followers are incels.

I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt.
You know I kind of feel bad for the incels.

They're so ugly and socially awkward, that they're going to die alone and depressed.
It's really fucking sad when you think about, especially as a man. Cause you can imagine that shit.
Since it's socially expected for men to ask women out, imagine being that guy.

Working the courage to ask a woman you like out, again and again and again. Only to have your heart torn open, over and over and over again.

Waking up to a cold sweat as your nightmares relive the horrid past. Your childhood, a lie as your parents kept complimenting you. Only for your teenage years.... I can't go on. Life is so cruel...

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't understand why you think academics are the pinnacle of intelligence , psychology academics at that.

An intellectual, in my opinion, is a rational and logical individual...This Jordan man doesn't seem to be either.
He does say a lot of crazy ass shit. Like if I ever bored, I can watch his lecture with the guarantee that in every 5 minutes, he's gonna say some shit that, if I was in the classroom, I'd give the "damn wtf nigga, you hearin this shit?!" look to my bro.

Apollo

VIP
They're so ugly and socially awkward, that they're going to die alone and depressed.
It's really fucking sad when you think about, especially as a man. Cause you can imagine that shit.
Since it's socially expected for men to ask women out, imagine being that guy.

Not all male incels are ugly, lots of average guys are now becoming semi-incels because of hookup culture and reduced monogamy.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not all male incels are ugly, lots of average guys are now becoming semi-incels because of hookup culture and reduced monogamy.
If you wanna hook up, you can play the easiest game men have played since the dawn of time: the numbers game.

If you are indeed average looking, and you talk to about 100 women, you're fucking smashing bro.

And with the lack of emotional commitment involved, it's not even that fucking hard.

If this is an issue for guys, they're fucking pathetic bro.
You're average nigga, so if you increase your approaches, you increase the average. :siilaanyosmile:

Muji

VIP
Monogamy is on the decline in the West.

Marriage rates are at all-time lows.

Hookup culture is on the rise.

There is a pareto distribution at work in the dating scene in the West. The top 20% of men are getting all ze wimmin leaving the rest as incels. :lol:

The Left is advocating for polyamory.

What is your solution to this clear problem?

So he wants enforced marriages? I’m not sure how this would work and he is very vague about his solutions.

I honestly don’t feel sorry for these men and see it as evolution doing its thing. If you can’t get laid, something most animals can manage than aim lower and if that doesn’t work, it’s probably best that another human being doesn’t inherit your genes.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So he wants enforced marriages? I’m not sure how this would work and he is very vague about his solutions.

I honestly don’t feel sorry for these men and see it as evolution doing its thing. If you can’t get laid, something most animals can manage than aim lower and if that doesn’t work, it’s probably best that another human being doesn’t inherit your genes.
Damn nigga you're ice cold!

Apollo

VIP
If you wanna hook up, you can play the easiest game men have played since the dawn of time: the numbers game.

If you are indeed average looking, and you talk to about 100 women, you're fucking smashing bro.

And with the lack of emotional commitment involved, it's not even that fucking hard.

If this is an issue for guys, they're fucking pathetic bro.
You're average nigga, so if you increase your approaches, you increase the average. :siilaanyosmile:

The top 20% of guys are sweeping up all the women in the West. Just like with wealth inequality (top 20% are hoarding all the wealth).

Seize the means of reproduction. *Communist joke.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The top 20% of guys are sweeping up all the women. Just like with wealth inequality (top 20% are hoarding all the wealth).

Seize the means of reproduction. *Communist joke.
Simple logic can easily prove why the numbers game for an average guy can allow him to play the game.

1. Those 20% of guys can't f*ck all those women in the same night.
2. Every night is an opportunity to smash.
3. The top 20% of men would want the top 20% of women, going down in sensible increments.
4. So the average woman might not even get some that night.
5. But the probability of you getting that woman will only increase if you keep playin dem numbers.
6. So to mack, you gotta attack, keep runnin dem tracks, to get to the sack. Nick nack patty wack, give the hoe a bone nigga.

Apollo

VIP
Simple logic can easily prove why the numbers game for an average guy can allow him to play the game.

1. Those 20% of guys can't f*ck all those women in the same night.
2. Every night is an opportunity to smash.
3. The top 20% of men would want the top 20% of women, going down in sensible increments.
4. So the average woman might not even get some that night.
5. But the probability of you getting that woman will only increase if you keep playin dem numbers.
6. So to mack, you gotta attack, keep runnin dem tracks, to get to the sack. Nick nack patty wack, give the hoe a bone nigga.

Many of these women who are swindled by alpha males end up as single mothers. There is a massive increase in single mothers in the West.

Peterson argues that this culture is bad for the men, women, and children invovled. I think he has a point.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Many of these women who are swindled by alpha males end up as single mothers. There is a massive increase in single mothers in the West.

Peterson argues that this culture is bad for the men, women, and children invovled. I think he has a point.
Do you wanna smash, or do you wanna get married to a good woman? What lifestyle do you want?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Dude, this is a sociopolitical discussion.
Based on that simple question.

It's all about sex.
How do we want it?
What lifestyle should we embrace to get it?
How are we doing it?

That's what these questions are all about. It's all sex to these people.

So my question is, "do they wanna fucking smash hoes, or get married to good women?" What lifestyle do they want to live?

The "academic" Jordan Peterson is a laughing stock in academic circles. Don't be seduced by his pseudoscience. His war against postmodernism, marxism and feminism is just typical old rightwing talking points repackaged and rebranded to appeal to angry young men and disaffected millennials rightfully disappointed by the current state of the left. The left suffers from a charisma-deficit and a lack of a coherent political vision. People like Jordan Peterson are filling that void.

Muji

VIP
Monogamy is on the decline in the West.

Marriage rates are at all-time lows.

Hookup culture is on the rise.

There is a pareto distribution at work in the dating scene in the West. The top 20% of men are getting all ze wimmin leaving the rest as incels. :lol:

The Left is advocating for polyamory.

What is your solution to this clear problem?

He also uses the Pareto distribution also known as Mathews law to explain why there is so much income inequality in the West, notice he suggests this is the norm and the natural order of life therefore we shouldn’t do anything about it.

But when it comes to dating and he feels men are on the losing side, all of a sudden he is no longer a libertarian.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This popular public intellectual seems to argue for some kind of White Lib Sharia. He questions whether men and women are even able to work together in the same office. Wonders if makeup is too sexually provocative for the workplace and that women wearing miniskirts at work are asking for it.

He also advocates for societally enforced monogamy to combat the incel problem. Lastly, he also claims that women having the right to vote and being in power is a major driver behind the problematic refugee and immigration policies of the West.

Is this the new Western version Sharia? :dead:

Everything he says is Islamically preached. Minus the women leader connection to refugee thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending