Jordan Peterson, the new Liberal Sharia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He acknowledges his white privilege and thinks people want to tax him for that
firstly white privilege does not exist, america/canada/europe(especially uk ) are the least discrimating countries on the face of this planet, moreover if white privilege was a thing i would have nothing against it , you should be more privileged than outsiders in your motherland, i am sure you as a somali would be more privileged than a cadaan if a cadaan moved to your motherland somalia, if the tables were turned and somalia was the imperial power.

firstly white privilege does not exist, america/canada/europe(especially uk ) are the least discrimating countries on the face of this planet, moreover if white privilege was a thing i would have nothing against it , you should be more privileged than outsiders in your motherland, i am sure you as a somali would be more privileged than a cadaan if a cadaan moved to your motherland somalia, if the tables were turned and somalia was the imperial power.

Discrimination in housing and jobs?

Blacks pay a higher interest rate in US even when they have higher income than a white etc...

Either way Peterson thinks he will be taxed for the privilege, it’s a wrong way of looking , its simply about fair competition or meritocracy.

Discrimination in housing and jobs?

Blacks pay a higher interest rate in US even when they have higher income than a white etc...

Either way Peterson thinks he will be taxed for the privilege, it’s a wrong way of looking , its simply about fair competition or meritocracy.
well if you are talking about black americans, then they should be privileged because most of them are indigenous to america, they are natives and are less than 40% african.

well if you are talking about black americans, then they should be privileged because most of them are indigenous to america, they are natives and are less than 40% african.

I’m only saying that Peterson is paranoid. He equates modern ordinary leftists with Bolshevik tyrants.

Many of his accusations are irrational

Obviously by white privilege people mean unjust white privilege. Propping up a shitty strawman so that you can easily slap it down is a hacky way of arguing.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Jordan Peterson is certainly too religious for my liking. I agree with him on some points but the majority of his diatribe are riddled with metaphysical pronouncements about the human condition that makes zero sense. Exibit A:

“To stand up straight with your shoulders back means building the ark that protects the world from the flood, guiding your people through the desert after they have escaped tyranny, [and] making your way away from a comfortable home and country… It means shouldering the cross.”

:noneck:

Jordan Peterson is certainly too religious for my liking. I agree with him on some points but the majority of his diatribe are riddled with metaphysical pronouncements about the human condition that makes zero sense. Exibit A:

“To stand up straight with your shoulders back means building the ark that protects the world from the flood, guiding your people through the desert after they have escaped tyranny, [and] making your way away from a comfortable home and country… It means shouldering the cross.”

:noneck:

Listening to him longer you notice he’s not normal

Go to return of kings website, its basically a white version of sharia in some areas but wildly inaccurate in others. It looks like they're trying to be very socially conservative..almost Islamic you could say but they mix it with their own desires.

Being socially conservative saves society from degeneracy, promiscuity and vice. Man shouldn't run after all desires but needs structure in his life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
loooool sis i joined to have a say, not to cater to other people's views. I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS THING, HOW DO U GET THOSE IMAGE EMOJIS
Above the text, there's a smiley face. Click it. There are headers. Click either Coli or Somalispot for image emojis.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yo f*ck Jordan Peterson.
f*ck the left.
f*ck the right.
f*ck everybody.
f*ck these dumb motherfuckers worldwide.
And f*ck their mothers.

Apollo

VIP
On a rightwing show I heard the following:

''In light of the Kavanaugh debacle I now understand why Muslims only count a woman's testimony for half that of man.''

White rightwingers are very similar to Salafists. :dead: :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending