Jordan Peterson, the new Liberal Sharia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i-need-feminism-feminists-are-easy-tshirt-zoom-510x600.jpg

Well he’s a complex person

He’s against equality of outcome, but forgets the legitimacy of outcome if some receive favors

You can say a lot about Peterson

People like him forget that encouraging women levels the wage and skills gap over time, and his views have opposite effect

I really don't get those cadaan incels, dude just convert to islam and you'll have wifes everywhere.

Wait till they figure out this life cheaat :lolbron:

Note: for authenticity porposes you must go to prison then discover the religion otherwise you are just forcing it

Prison has guided more people to the right path than sheikhs have. May allah bless the prison indusrtry.

Ps. Jordan peterson is pseudo-intelectual and should not be taken serously. Dude contradicts himself all the time. For instance he would talk about the sovereignty of the indivual and the next minute enforced monogamy. He has more in common with dhegcas parents than any western intelect.

This popular public intellectual seems to argue for some kind of White Lib Sharia. He questions whether men and women are even able to work together in the same office. Wonders if makeup is too sexually provocative for the workplace and that women wearing miniskirts at work are asking for it.

He also advocates for societally enforced monogamy to combat the incel problem. Lastly, he also claims that women having the right to vote and being in power is a major driver behind the problematic refugee and immigration policies of the West.

Is this the new Western version Sharia? :dead:
I LOVE THAT GUY, BEEN FOLLOWING HIM FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR NOW.

I really don't get those cadaan incels, dude just convert to islam and you'll have wifes everywhere.

Note: for authenticity porposes you must go to prison then discover the religion otherwise you are just forcing it

Prison has guided more people to the right path than sheikhs have. May allah bless the prison indusrtry.

Ps. Jordan peterson is pseudo-intelectual and should not be taken serously. Dude contradicts himself all the time. For instance he would talk about the sovereignty of the indivual and the next minute enforced monogamy. He has more in common with dhegcas parents than any western intelect.
NAAH Jordan peterson is not some lost no linage having Jamaican yout who suffering from identity crisis thus he is irrational and easily influenced by others. And he also isn't a ginger :p

Disgusting

He puts the burden of sexual assault on the women. He probably believes he is of higher intellect than his followers and that although he can control himself his fans can’t. Don’t you find this insulting?

We already have a society that enforces monogamy From birth girls are conditioned into getting married and you see how we treat women as opposed to men when they are caught cheating whilst married. I’m not sure how this helps incels any further.

I see a consistent pattern here where he removes responsibility from men and blames women for having ‘too’ much power. He clearly hangs around on these incel forums to look for ideas. As most of his followers are incels.

I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt.
i actually love that guy, jordan for president f*ck YEAH!!

He’s a bit paranoid he takes things too far, he imagines views nobody really has
you consider it "too far" but i don't, the view on this testosterone junkie feminism movement IS 10000% RIGHT, HE IS SPOT ON WHEN IT COMES TO WESTERN FEMINISM, EQUAL GENDER RIGHTS, EQUAL PAY, DISCRIMINATION, VICTIM MENTALLY AND RACISM.

he does contradicts himself sometimes, but he is by far better them all those other intellectuals, especially the Muslim ones in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts