Jordan Peterson, the new Liberal Sharia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
This popular public intellectual seems to argue for some kind of White Lib Sharia. He questions whether men and women are even able to work together in the same office. Wonders if makeup is too sexually provocative for the workplace and that women wearing miniskirts at work are asking for it.

He also advocates for societally enforced monogamy to combat the incel problem. Lastly, he also claims that women having the right to vote and being in power is a major driver behind the problematic refugee and immigration policies of the West.

Is this the new Western version Sharia? :dead:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This man that many of us hate, may truly save us all.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He should become a politician. He would win elections easily. Might even become a future Prime Minister of Canada. He's significantly more qualified than Justin Trudeau.
You know, he's the sort of guy you'd say, "f*ck yeah, why not? Better than this pansy ass fucking clown we got!"

And then he makes crazy ass laws and we're all mad confused.

Apollo

VIP
You know, he's the sort of guy you'd say, "f*ck yeah, why not? Better than this pansy ass fucking clown we got!"

And then he makes crazy ass laws and we're all mad confused.

The problem with doing so many podcasts / internet debates like he does is that it will be easy to take snippets of him out of context and smear him. :dead:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The problem with doing so many podcasts / internet debates like he does is that it will be easy to take snippets of him out of context and smear him. :dead:
Very true. But I feel like we're in an age where the masses hate that. Only Liberals would like the smear campaign tbh. A smear campaign didn't do shit against Trump.

He said he grabs women by the pussy and they like it. And he's still the President of the United States.
He said he's building a wall in Mexico. He's still the President of the United States.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So many stupid men on this planet, why do their lives revolve around women and their need to control women? How pathetic.
Cause sex feels good, but women are autonomous and won't easily give up the cookies.

Apollo

VIP
People can be experts in one area but be completely ignorant and know nothing about other areas. Just because he has a PhD in clinical psychology he's an intellectual? He's fucking stupid.

Meh, even when I disagree with academics I refrain from calling them 'stupid'. It's a bit silly.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
People can be experts in one area but be completely ignorant and know nothing about other areas. Just because he has a PhD in clinical psychology he's an intellectual? He's fucking stupid.
Weeeeeeell. Define intellectual.

Muji

VIP
Disgusting

He puts the burden of sexual assault on the women. He probably believes he is of higher intellect than his followers and that although he can control himself his fans can’t. Don’t you find this insulting?

We already have a society that enforces monogamy From birth girls are conditioned into getting married and you see how we treat women as opposed to men when they are caught cheating whilst married. I’m not sure how this helps incels any further.

I see a consistent pattern here where he removes responsibility from men and blames women for having ‘too’ much power. He clearly hangs around on these incel forums to look for ideas. As most of his followers are incels.

I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

Apollo

VIP
We already have a society that enforces monogamy From birth girls are conditioned into getting married and you see how we treat women as opposed to men when they are caught cheating whilst married. I’m not sure how this helps incels any further.

Monogamy is on the decline in the West.

Marriage rates are at all-time lows.

Hookup culture is on the rise.

There is a pareto distribution at work in the dating scene in the West. The top 20% of men are getting all ze wimmin leaving the rest as incels. :lol:

The Left is advocating for polyamory.

What is your solution to this clear problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending