Joint Galmudug and Puntland Army, what the???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Oo adigu ma raxanweyn maad eheed?:icon lol:

once again get your crocodile tears out of here. The last person I would want to hear Somalinimo from is you.:susp:

And why would I have Cuqdad? :damnmusic:

I don't hold the keys to muqdisho so why are you barking at me like I'm stopping you from coming to muqdisho, go to muqdisho have fun nobody is stopping you as long as you don't start "Darood found muqdisho, we welcomed everyone as a guest" nonsense. :browtf:
You're just mad that mudane khayre is restoring law & order in xamar & mudane you know who the hawadle geesi has dismantled all your isbaaro & kids all the sacad squatters out & has returned the homes back to their rightful owners that's why my cousin is out there renovating some homes that belong to our family & relatives & sell them. He tells me xamar is utter chaos nowhere is safe sacad have run amok suicide bombs everyday but Alhamdulillah slowly but surely mudane khayre is restoring justices & somalinimo in the people of xamar giving the Somali people in general hope for their capital city Mogadishu long gone are the days of anarchy & lawlessness in sha Allah xamar will be restored to its former greatness where every Somali can call it home.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Lol you fuking liar, the reason for my opposition is quite clear, Hutus in my book are not Somalis, but beggars and squatters, you don't have an inch of honour which is why galnus is burning.
Leave my state affairs alone and I shall do the same, now get of our nuts clown.

You bloody midgaan.
Hawiye Irir Soomaaliyeed.
Darood Jeberti Maheriyeed:drakelaugh:

which one sound somali to you:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hawiye Irir Soomaaliyeed.
Darood Jeberti Maheriyeed:drakelaugh:

which one sound somali to you:mjlol:
What have you got against Arabic? The language of the Quran? Are you saying Somali language is superior to the Arabic language of the Quran? You do know in the next life Allah says we will all be speaking Arabic.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
You're just mad that mudane khayre is restoring law & order in xamar & mudane you know who the hawadle geesi has dismantled all your isbaaro & kids all the sacad squatters out & has returned the homes back to their rightful owners that's why my cousin is out there renovating some homes that belong to our family & relatives & sell them. He tells me xamar is utter chaos nowhere is safe sacad have run amok suicide bombs everyday but Alhamdulillah slowly but surely mudane khayre is restoring justices & somalinimo in the people of xamar giving the Somali people in general hope for their capital city Mogadishu long gone are the days of anarchy & lawlessness in sha Allah xamar will be restored to its former greatness where every Somali can call it home.
And ladies and Gentlemen, this is the definition of censored crocodile tears!:mjlol:

This nigga going crazy, they just can't wait to become citizens in xamar. muqdisho is the capital city but you and your folk will get guests tags on their shirts for security purposes in case of "Hanti wadaag" booli qaran aka national looting:drakelaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
It's most likely that galmudug is paying these soliders as puntland is famous for not paying their own soldiers, the people of galmudug are generous. They are welcome in Somaliland and have their own regions in sool where they serve in the Somaliland army and they peace loving folk .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts