Joint Galmudug and Puntland Army, what the???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
JL is already Puntland, we established it.
But are they loyal to Puntland or Kenya ? the answer is clear as day
We sleep well in Hargeisa knowing our army is in the east. We allow you to imagine this and that. If you try, you will be crushed by the strongest Somali fighting force (as recognised by military analysts).
I think NISA is the strongest Somali forces, trained and equipped by the CIA (intel) and AFRICOM (combat). Those 'military analysts' need to retire if they believe Ethiopian armed Somalis-Landers are the strongest. :ulyin:

waraabe

Your superior

I think NISA is the strongest Somali forces, trained and equipped by the CIA (intel) and AFRICOM (combat). Those 'military analysts' need to retire if they believe Ethiopian armed Somalis-Landers are the strongest. :ulyin:

reality is painful punani boy, if Puntland had a respectable army they would've got back sool and sanaag rather then constantly about it

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Who knows what's going on in Ahmed Madobe's head. I don't know whats his relationship with Gas is like. But he is on great terms with Farole, he gave him a great welcome to Kismayo yesterday.

I doubt NISA are all that. If they were, General Dick, would still be in Lake Victoria.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
reality is painful punani boy, if Puntland had a respectable army they would've got back sool and sanaag rather then constantly about it
when on god's good earth is it okay for a half Ethiopian to talk about matters of Somalis people, you're an outsider:susp: , Secondly, you think im a Puntlander? also, when did I mention PL strength? :gucciwhat:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Of course this is a PL strategy to slowly absorb GL into PL. Galnusians are Puntlanders: they just don't know it.

The emotions of @Inquisitive_ @Boqor Geeljire252 @GABAN @Prince of Hobyo right now, of this new PL strategy:

Shock
View attachment 26912

Anger
View attachment 26913

Sadness
View attachment 26914

Then, denial
View attachment 26915
kkkkkk that will never happen, buddy:mjlol:

Those Galmudug soldiers will be patrolling suuscaley The shithole in Galkayo from garsoor galmudug shabeel police station:lolbron:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Wont work, we not dealing with humans. I'd just put a huge ass fence in baraxley and separate the
kkkkkk that will never happen, buddy:mjlol:

Those Galmudug soldiers will be patrolling suuscaley The shithole in Galkayo from garsoor galmudug shabeel police station:lolbron:
:mjkkk: Garsoor?

:mjkkk: Tell us how many xafads is galnus in Glk?

Agent 47

Wont work, we not dealing with humans. I'd just put a huge ass fence in baraxley and separate the

:mjkkk: Garsoor?

:mjkkk: Tell us how many xafads is galnus in Glk?
Galmudug: Howlwadaag, Wadajir, Horumar and Garsoor.
Bintidaacish: Israac aka Suusacley:mjlol:

Shabeel police station is located in garsoor neighborhood.
20663835_1383695028366100_5635516417294146057_n.jpg

20664781_1383695041699432_8879860409295833004_n.jpg

Agent 47

Galmudug: Howlwadaag, Wadajir, Horumar and Garsoor.

:ulyin:
Why would I lie, Every Bintidaacish knows they lost controls ages ago. since 2015 Bintidaacish has been trying to get the Galmudug controlled half under Bintidaacish control. tried to build a road into it and tried building animal care center which both were stopped by Galmudug. the Bintidaacishs gave up that is why they're accepting unified Galkacyo police:drakelaugh:

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Why would I lie, Every Bintidaacish knows they lost controls ages ago. since 2015 Bintidaacish has been trying to get the Galmudug controlled half under Bintidaacish control. tried to build a road into it and tried building animal care center which both were stopped by Galmudug. the Bintidaacishs gave up that is why they're accepting unified Galkacyo police:drakelaugh:

:mjkkk: we got a glanusian comedian here folks

:mjlaugh: Galmudug: Howlwadaag, Wadajir, Horumar and Garsoor.

:mjhaps: must be an alternate earth where Galnus controls 4 xafads

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

NISA is an intelligence agency not an army, they probably have special forces that can conduct covert ops but nothing more than that. Are you still with us on this topic, yaab you ventured into the sky saaxib. :snoop:

Last edited:

Agent 47

:mjkkk: we got a glanusian comedian here folks

:mjlaugh: Galmudug: Howlwadaag, Wadajir, Horumar and Garsoor.

:mjhaps: must be an alternate earth where Galnus controls 4 xafads
You can say whatever you want, that wouldn't change reality. in realitity Bintidaacish controls 1 xaafad while Galmudug controls 4. Bintidaacish control
20% of Horumar and Garsoor, the northern parts while Galmudug controls the rest.
80% of Horumar= Shiikhaal and Sacad
80% of Garsoor= Dir, sacad and madhiban.

why do you think those Clans have MPs in Galmudug from galkayo for? 4 shiikhaal, 4 Dir and 1 madhiban.

Agent 47

Xamar want in on the action,

NISA is an intelligence agency not an army, they probably have special forces that can conduct covert ops but nothing more than that. Are you still with us on this topic, yaab you ventured into the sky saaxib. :snoop:
He should've said gaashaan which consist of Alpha group, bravo group and Danab who are SNA's commando brigade.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
You can say whatever you want, that wouldn't change reality. in realitity Bintidaacish controls 1 xaafad while Galmudug controls 4. Bintidaacish control
20% of Horumar and Garsoor, the northern parts while Galmudug controls the rest.

why do you think those Clans have MPs in Galmudug from galkayo for? 4 shiikhaal, 4 Dir and 1 madhiban.
well said bro,:nvjpqts:

For some reality is a bitter pill to swallow

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

:faysalwtf:

I have said it before, tutu xishood maleh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending