Joint Galmudug and Puntland Army, what the???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we reward the vermins from baraxley with policing parts of the city + pay while refusing to hear out the grievances of our leelkase brothers in garowe, all in the name of somalinimo.

Fuk off.

Last edited:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
So we reward the vermins from baraxley with policing parts of the city + pay while refusing to hear out the grievances of our leelkase brothers in garowe, all in the name of somalinimo.

Fuk off.

Walaal, one can still hear the grievance of the locals while extending the hand of olive branch of peace to an hostile neighbour.

I'm starting to see the light of Islamnimo and Somalinimo alxamdulilahi, as life is short i hope the same light can reach all of us brother.

Walaal, one can still hear the grievance of the locals while extending the hand of olive branch of peace to an hostile neighbour.

I'm starting to see the light of Islamnimo and Somalinimo alxamdulilahi, as life is short i hope the same light can reach all of us brother.

A wall is more effective.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
It's true mj do own Mogadishu isn't Mogadishu still the capital city of Somalia mr unukaleh?
Did you even watch the video?:susp:

Kulaha there was nothing in muqdisho, we found it and build it. :mjlol:

"Wallahi bilahi muqisho majeerteen maa leh, ayadoo qofna daganeeyn baan dhisanay markaas somali oodhan ku soo dhaweynay":drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you even watch the video?:susp:

Kulaha there was nothing in muqdisho, we found it and build it. :mjlol:

"Wallahi bilahi muqisho majeerteen maa leh, ayadoo qofna daganeeyn baan dhisanay markaas somali oodhan ku soo dhaweynay":drakelaugh:
You can tell he's joking with his hawiye friend that's sitting next to him who is clearly hawiye so I suggest you stop clutching at straws and yes Mogadishu belongs to every Somali tribe so get rid of the unukaleh mentality that's held Somalia back for the past 26 years.

Agent 47

You can tell he's joking with his hawiye friend that's sitting next to him who is clearly hawiye so I suggest you stop clutching at straws and yes Mogadishu belongs to every Somali tribe so get rid of the unukaleh mentality that's held Somalia back for the past 26 years.
Says you, the biggest qabil infested in Somalispot. Fool that BS with someone else who you can fool. :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Says you, the biggest qabil infested in Somalispot. Fool that BS with someone else who you can fool. :susp:
May you die holding firmly to your cuqdad amiin and Mogadishu belongs to all Somalis Majeerteen included you moryaan scum fad ama ha fadin waa lugu fadsiin :ufdup:

Gbyallmeans

lol, you son of a , that was quick.

What happened to somalinimo:p
No need to lash out the cuqdad you have on me with that mothers issues langaabs usually have, as for my previous comments to you it was based on facts not opposing somalinimo, so get that straight with that potty mouth of yours.

Just because one believes in Animal Rights doesnt mean you have to give shit or two about a lowly dog that doesnt know his place.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How come a "mooryan" knows how to spell Somali better than you, "Fadi ama ha Fadsiin":susp:
It's not af Maxa tiri it's af maaymaay boowe & I don't speak it ma garatey so I say fad ama ha fadiin waa lugu fadsiin Mogadishu belongs to all Somalis as the capital city take your cuqdad to cadaado if you don't want to see a United Somalia :ufdup:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My comments to you was based on facts not opposing somalinimo, get that straight langaabo.

Just because one believes in Animal Rights doesnt mean you have to give shit or two about a lowly dog that doesnt know his place.
We need to change this mindset Including me there's hawiye who don't support prime minister khayre cause he's a laangaab likewise farmaajo is a laangaab but I'm glad the rest of darood doesn't discriminate against him for his laangaabnimo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sometimes you can be a laandheer and have no substance like the Oromo & abgaal just look at xamar it's sacad that runs everything from the black market to all the important lands and finances in xamar while they use that money to wage war against biyomaal in shabellada hoose merka iyo baraawe, abgaal are merely canon fodder.

I have family that currently in Mogadishu on holiday and it's a sad state of affairs sacad are running amok while abgaal looks on helplessly from a distance.

Last edited:
No need to lash out the cuqdad you have on me with that mothers issues langaabs usually have, as for my previous comments to you it was based on facts not opposing somalinimo, so get that straight with that potty mouth of yours.

Lol you fuking liar, the reason for my opposition is quite clear, censored in my book are not Somalis, but beggars and squatters, you don't have an inch of honour which is why galnus is burning.
Leave my state affairs alone and I shall do the same, now get of our nuts clown.

You bloody censored.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The reason Somalia is in the state it's in is due to an under the table agreement between hawiye & Isaac, if you've noticed Isaac & hawiye have agreed to divide up Somalia between them that's why when a habar gidir is pillaging & raping killing Dir in shabellada hoose you don't hear a peep from Isaac likewise when a samaroon & ciise, dhulbhante who's being killed by Isaac just for carrying the flag of Somalia you don't hear a word from hawiye.

Currently hawiye & Isaac have agreed to attack Puntland from both sides cause Puntland is the only pillar standing for Somalia & Somalis in general.

Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan labadi qof oo xaqdaro ku heshiiyo xaqa bey isku qabsadan, ciyaarta waa galin dembe.

Agent 47

It's not af Maxa tiri it's af maaymaay boowe & I don't speak it ma garatey so I say fad ama ha fadiin waa lugu fadsiin Mogadishu belongs to all Somalis as the capital city take your cuqdad to cadaado if you don't want to see a United Somalia :ufdup:
Oo adigu ma raxanweyn maad eheed?:icon lol:

once again get your crocodile tears out of here. The last person I would want to hear Somalinimo from is you.:susp:

And why would I have Cuqdad? :damnmusic:

I don't hold the keys to muqdisho so why are you barking at me like I'm stopping you from coming to muqdisho, go to muqdisho have fun nobody is stopping you as long as you don't start "Darood found muqdisho, we welcomed everyone as a guest" nonsense. :browtf:

Gbyallmeans

Lol you fuking liar, the reason for my opposition is quite clear, Hutus in my book are not Somalis, but beggars and squatters, you don't have an inch of honour which is why galnus is burning.
Leave my state affairs alone and I shall do the same, now get of our nuts clown.

You bloody midgaan.
:mjlol:

Agent 47

The reason Somalia is in the state it's in is due to an under the table agreement between hawiye & Isaac, if you've noticed Isaac & hawiye have agreed to divide up Somalia between them that's why when a habar gidir is pillaging & raping killing Dir in shabellada hoose you don't hear a peep from Isaac likewise when a samaroon & ciise, dhulbhante who's being killed by Isaac just for carrying the flag of Somalia you don't hear a word from hawiye.

Currently hawiye & Isaac have agreed to attack Puntland from both sides cause Puntland is the only pillar standing for Somalia & Somalis in general.

Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan labadi qof oo xaqdaro ku heshiiyo xaqa bey isku qabsadan, ciyaarta waa galin dembe.
How many cards a week do you ya'll play? Yaa darood ehey, We are victims, ect, :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts