Joint Galmudug and Puntland Army, what the???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Is galmudug being Incorporated into Puntland or is it Puntland being incorporated into Galmudug????:ohhh:

This is a PL project to unify the police not army and the reason is to reduce the killings in galkacyo mostly committed by reer baraxley.

PL will equip and pay their salary as well. So i guess baraxley is being incorporated into PL.

Gbyallmeans

Interesting comments on the Youtube sections;

Abdicasiis mohamed1 day ago
Masha Allah..Halkaas ay ka bilaabatay Midowgii Umada Somaaliyeed Gallacyo Waa wadnaha Xuduntii Dalka isku xirta Allah akbar.. somaliya guul iyo gobonimo

Abdirahman Yonis1 day ago
Somalia wey israacday masha allah hadayba putland iyo galmudug midoobeen game is over dowlada khayre iyo farmaajo cimrigooda allah dheereeyo Somalidiidna maanta wa geeri

Khalif Mohamed1 day ago
united you stand up , divided you fall down.

Faiza Ali1 day ago
Kuwan hadey hisheen somali dhan way hishiineysa ilaheyow somali nabad dhex dhig wey nooogeene

Mohamed Salah1 day ago
Viva Syl shii danbe Mshlh midowga umada Somaliyed Waa midowga Ciidanka Qaranka Mshlh Viva ciidanka xooga Somaliyed

Gbyallmeans

This is a PL project to unify the police not army and the reason is to reduce the killings in galkacyo mostly committed by reer baraxley.

PL will equip and pay their salary as well. So i guess baraxley is being incorporated into PL.

Lets stop with all the blame game, because same could be said on Puntland with all their monetary falsification in supporting moryaans and alshabaabs.

Anway I am hearing from Political sources that says Xaaf and Gaas are committing treason on their respective states, by uniting and then moving their capitals to Galkacyo, since both man only have 2 years left into their office before another subclans take over i think there is a truth in that source perhaps.

I am hearing from Political sources that says Xaaf and Gaas are committing treason on their respective states, by uniting and then moving their capitals to Galkacyo, since both man only have 2 years left into their office before another subclans take over i think there is a truth in that source perhaps.
If anything baraxley will join PL sxb as they cant sustain themselves in the long run. Even in this join unit PL will pay the salary.

Gaas is s firm believer of the PL project so he cant do that.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is what Isaaq hates, Somali people from different regions uniting. Now we can focus all our attention on SSC :mjpls:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Of course this is a PL strategy to slowly absorb GL into PL. Galnusians are Puntlanders: they just don't know it.

The emotions of @Inquisitive_ @Boqor Geeljire252 @GABAN @Prince of Hobyo right now, of this new PL strategy:

Shock
200w-1.gif

Anger
giphy.gif

Sadness
200w-2.gif

Then, denial
200w-3.gif

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
This is again a great move by Puntland, thanks to this joint police force b/w Galnus and Puntland, the threat from south will decrease for a while and in the meantime military that was stationed in Galkayco can be deployed in SSC, now all our attention will be diverted there

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is what Isaaq hates, Somali people from different regions uniting. Now we can focus all our attention on SSC :mjpls:
This is again a great move by Puntland, thanks to this joint police force b/w Galnus and Puntland, the threat from south will decrease for a while and in the meantime military that was stationed in Galkayco can be deployed in SSC, now all our attention will be diverted there
Munaafiqs

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Is it me or is Puntland trying to unite Somalia under its leadership:ohhh: 2020 Puntland enters Jabbaland:gucciwhat:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland might be corrupt and all that and politicians pocket a lot of money. But one thing Somaliland doesn't do is invest halfheartedly in their military. With modern equipment coming in from the UAE(arms-embargo on Somalia never really stopped Somaliland) and a nine figure budget Galmudug and Puntland together increases the threat level very little.

Throw in the government and rest of the regions and we are talking threat! Laakin is dejiya please no need for this go back to fighting each other. Let UAE finish the Berbera base please :wowsweat:

waraabe

Your superior

How will puntland pay their salary when they can't even pay their own malitia?

You guys think y'all the chosen ones yaah? :siilaanyolaugh:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
How will puntland pay their salary when they can't even pay their own malitia?

Those soldiers were payed. It was just Reer Jesus Maxamuud, kicking up a fuss against Gas, they're still bitter about their man, Farole, not being President.

We sleep well in Hargeisa knowing our army is in the east. We allow you to imagine this and that. If you try, you will be crushed by the strongest Somali fighting force (as recognised by military analysts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending