GENERALISSIMO
VIP
61k voted for Jo knowing that it was useless and the result was tight

Americans....

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Holy f*ck, Georgia is gone, Pennsylvania is gone, Nevada is gone, Arizona is gone, Trump clinging on to North Carolina by a thread.

:russ:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Holy f*ck, Georgia is gone, Pennsylvania is gone, Nevada is gone, Arizona is gone, Trump clinging on to North Carolina by a thread.
It is over for Trump barring the legal battle. The Dems succeeded in stealing the elections.

Apollo

VIP

200.gif

African Americans :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Biden should thank this woman for turning Georgia blue. She fought against voter suppression in minority dominated counties and helped black and brown folks register to vote
1604657394595.jpeg

The first time Georgia ever voted for democrat president was 1992

AbdiGeedi

kamala.jpg

She is the first black female to become the US president!

Niggas hate Biden in reality but many voted for him hoping that in a year or so he would be declared unfit due to dimentia symptoms and their darling Kamala Harris moves from the VP position to being the President.

Apollo

VIP
Lol at all those far-left cry babies who call her right wing. She is in fact the most liberal senator when it comes to her senate vote record.

AbdiGeedi

Lol at all those far-left cry babies who call her right wing. She is in fact the most liberal senator when it comes to her senate vote record.
She is from California. Of course, she is as liberal as Nancy Pelosi.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Tbh, I think the US is still too sexist for a female president. On top of that she has bad optics (weight issue). A lot of people are that superficial when it comes to voting.

I think America would vote for any woman but Hillary
She lost because she didn’t campaign hard enough plus her track record plus those emails hunted her. She was war a fanatic not to mention a lot of independents did not vote in 2016. Weight is not issue, 50% of the country is overweight anyway. Even our president is out of shape lol

Apollo

VIP
She is from California. Of course, she is as liberal as Nancy Pelosi.

I have been following her since the primaries. Check out what far-lefties say about her on social media. They whine that she is secretly center-right or even outright right wing.

The far-left is really a danger to the Democratic party, they should stop listening to them. All the loses come from drifting towards them.

AbdiGeedi

I have been following her since the primaries. Check out what far-lefties say about her on social media. They whine that she is secretly center-right or even outright right wing.

The far-left is really a danger to the Democratic party, they should stop listening to them. All the loses come from drifting towards them.
Is she for liberal sexual degeneracy and welfare for all?

Trending

Latest posts