Who will win

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sleepy Joe over slow Trump any day
Trump isn't slow by any means. The guy has tremendous energy and stamina for his age. The way he relentlessly campaigned in PA, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia etc was record shattering. The Dems and all their expensive aids like Obama couldn't match this guy's shocking robustness and resilience.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Trump isn't slow by any means. The guy has tremendous energy and stamina for his age. The way he relentlessly campaigned in PA, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia etc was record shattering. The Dems and all their expensive aids like Obama couldn't match this guy's shocking robustness and resilience.
Lmao Karim I thought you were from the states. I didn’t mean physically slow lol

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
NYT:
Nearly all of the estimated vote total has been reported.

We just received 144 additional votes from Georgia. Trump is currently up by 1,709 votes.

Georgia could be called for TRUMP at any moment.
IMG_20201106_111554.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Biden admitted VOTER FRAUD!!
He said: "We've put together the most extensive voter fraud organisation in the history of American politics".
:ooh:
:heh:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Biden admitted VOTER FRAUD!!
He said: "We've put together the most extensive voter fraud organisation in the history of American politics".
:ooh:
:heh:
@Emily this is what you call: Senile, Slow, forgetful, feeble, declining, amnesic and absentminded.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
TRUMP'S lead in Pennsylvania: 19k :russ:

My predictions are coming to fruition. Trump will lose PA and gain Georgia. The Orange man's time squatting in the white house is all BUT OVER.
IMG_20201106_120347.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Something fishy is going on in Georgia.

NYT: We just received 541 additional votes from Georgia. Trump is currently up by 1,267 votes.

Earlier message from NYT:
We just received 144 additional votes from Georgia. Trump is currently up by 1,709 votes.

Let me understand this quickly, 445 votes out of the newly reported 544 votes went to Joe Biden and only 99 To Trump.
That's staggering 82% of the new votes going to Biden. I smell stinking corruption from the room. These ballots keep on coming WTF is going on. Trump has every right to be angry.

Something fishy is going on in Georgia.

NYT: We just received 541 additional votes from Georgia. Trump is currently up by 1,267 votes.

Earlier message from NYT:

Let me understand this quickly, 445 votes out of the newly reported 544 votes went to Joe Biden and only 99 To Trump.
That's staggering 82% of the new votes going to Biden. I smell stinking corruption from the room. These ballots keep on coming WTF is going on. Trump has every right to be angry.

Kkk it's only Clayton county counting right now, it's a Democrat stronghold

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

They're assembling to attack the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia :banderas:
Two White dudes with giant machine guns from Virgina drove all the way up from their State to Pennsylvania to attack the Philadelphia vote counting center :heh:

There's NO WAY Trump will avoid a crushing defeat in PA. 120k ballots remain to be counted in the State. He's DONE.