Who will win

• Total voters
AA are lazy and was never gonna vote in numbers. There is a reason Republicans dont take them serious
They turned out for obama. In areas like Ohio if African Americans turned out for Biden like they did for Obama, Biden would very easily carry Ohio.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Jake Tapper of CNN: We wanna caution our viewers, it's still early. :heh:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
AA are lazy and was never gonna vote in numbers. There is a reason Republicans dont take them serious

the dismissive attitude against black americans and taking their vote for granted is why more and more will switch to the right......... and republicans do take them serious, hence why even though their numbers in support for trump is the lowest out of everyone, he focuses on recruiting them the most. who elses uneomployment statistics does he and his followers boast about in each rally?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
anybody who seriously thought biden was going to win is hurdadooda waa ka maseera.

the dismissive attitude against black americans and taking their vote for granted is why more and more will switch to the right......... and republicans do take them serious, hence why even though their numbers in support for trump is the lowest out of everyone, he focuses on recruiting them the most. who elses uneomployment statistics does he and his followers boast about in each rally?
yep...dems keep screaming he is racis, but they offer nothing to blacks. Honestly I would rather vote for Trump as well. atleast he focus on jobs and the economy instead of telling blacks you are victim

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
anybody who seriously thought biden was going to win is hurdadooda waa ka maseera.
90% of the polls did. Even Republican leaning polls gave Trump narrow lead.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Trump established a healthy lead of 180k in Pennsylvania.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Trump is winning this. It’s basically in the bag now. Thank god. I nearly panicked and thought Dementia Biden would miraculously win :mjlol::russ:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Key states. (Votes reported) -
  • Florida: Trump lead (91%)
  • Pennsylvania: Trump lead (32%)
  • Georgia: Trump lead (58%)
  • Michigan: Trump lead (35%)
  • North Carolina: Trump lead (91%)
  • Arizona: Biden lead (73%)
  • Minnesota: Biden lead (39%)
  • Wisconsin: Trump lead (42%)

How is CBS news still calling Ohio a toss up when trump is leading by 5%??? They’re straight up lying. They should say it’s leaning red. 5% when 70% of the vote is in is no joke. Is it that hard to accept the numbers??

Trending