Jobless somaliland youths running to Puntland to have a better life.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You claim to be Samaroon but attack regions and tribes that have nothing to do with you? Also, nobody took an L. Keep swallowing your Jeegaans masters propaganda since they control you like the little you are.

its okay I understand you are hurt right now my comments are for everyone to see I attack everyone equally

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:mjlol: why do Buntlanders always make threads about sl constantly. These fools are obsessed wlh

It’s funny when they get made fun of they call someone sheegato for calling out something everyone can see. This thread has no sources it’s just calaacal and then they activate actual sheegato accounts to come back them up like @Kingcobra

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Awdalia Rising you're not samaroon, leave those people alone, samaroons mind their business.

It doesn't make sense for you to claim samaroon and hate on darood, that's where you messed up jeegan boy.

VIP
It’s funny when they get made fun of they call someone sheegato for calling out something everyone can see. This thread has no sources it’s just calaacal and then they activate actual sheegato accounts to come back them up like @Kingcobra

Activated what sheegato account? Ive been on here since 2017 and you a month :ftw9nwa:

Does this dude pass the smell test @angelplan

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Activated what sheegato account? Ive been on here since 2017 and you a month :ftw9nwa:

Does this dude pass the smell test @angelplan
This guy is not a real gadabursi bro. I have exposed him before but he is not being banned. I believe him to be habar awal or a jeegan who is hellbent on insulting other users like the great MX.

This guy is not a real gadabursi bro. I have exposed before but he is not being banned. I believe him to be habar awal or a jeegan who is hellbent on insulting other users like the great MX.

Are you saying Every Samaroon is Pro Somalia? Sxb I’ve been in awdal for 3 months:kanyeshrug:
:kanyeshrug:

VIP
How you going to ask @angelplan after he said this

:dead:

He does that self depricating and sarcastic humour sometimes, he's samaroon.

That other dude is obsessed with former Italian Somaliland clan politics in a way you never see with actual samaroons. I'm not even telling you that he MIGHT be a sheegat, I'm stating it with the utmost certainty

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
3 pages of delusion.

You have no proof.

Tell me what industries abs gotta many factories exist in you're dusty tuulos.

That's why you're port makes no money and you're largest city is the same size as our 3rd

Last edited:
She doesn’t speak for the real puntites. Real puntites welcome any Somali no matter their tribe to puntland with open arms. We seperate the state of somaliland and the people of somaliland. We are at war with Snm not landers.

This is f
3 pages of delusion.

You have no proof.

Tell me what industries abs gotta many factories exist in you're dusty tuulos.

That's why you're port makes no money and you're largest city is the same size as our 3rd

this is fake news. Puntlanders dominate berbers and bosaso port. If bosaso port closes. We will take command of Berbera. Your forgetting we dominate both Oman and Dubai where most of the products come.

But there is way more somalilanders in the bosaso port than there is puntites in berbera. The difference is. Anything puntites bring to Berbera port is meant for the somaliland market. But somalilanders come to bosaso port because of the cheap taxes and they take the products all the way to somaliland. You see the difference

Trending

Latest posts