Jobless somaliland youths running to Puntland to have a better life.

VIP
You claim to be Samaroon but attack regions and tribes that have nothing to do with you? Also, nobody took an L. Keep swallowing your Jeegaans masters propaganda since they control you like es in Awdal:hillarybiz:

Nothing against that brother but hes the biggest sheegat ive ever seen on sspot. Definitely not Samaroon

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
They are both going to get a good beating from resurgent sna get ride those of tuulo states and bring back rule of law with the federal government at top :banderas::banderas:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I regret insulting Samaroons. True, this guy is definitely a sheegato.

You call him a sheegato cause he makes fun of pl and xaarmajo not sl as much smh.

He denied the sources that you given him to prove that snm masscared samaroon. and showed you real evidence that never happened.

So hes a sheegato right?:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
We've made these topics before, don't make me pull them up.

The truth is that we have never wanted nor do we ever want Somalilanders in Puntland.

Politics aside, we don't share the same culture or mannerisms.

At least go join your political allies in Mogadishu instead of running around our lands with your bracelets.

upload_2020-2-27_16-53-34.gif

You call him a sheegato cause he makes fun of pl and xaarmajo not sl as much smh.

He denied the sources that you given him to prove that snm masscared samaroon. and showed you real evidence that never happened.

So hes a sheegato right?:gucciwhat:
I was never on that thread about Awdal massacre or said anything. You're confusing me or the other users on that thread.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
So what? They are Somali, do you own the land more than them? Should they pay rent because they are not from the same clan as you yacni? We are in 2020 and we have legit people who want to play land owner to other somalis, likewise I am looking at you landers...:snoop::ufdup: SL and PL are failed projects wallahi

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So what? They are Somali, do you own the land more than them? Should they pay rent because they are not from the same clan as you yacni? We are in 2020 and we have legit people who want to play land owner to other somalis, likewise I am looking at you landers...:snoop::ufdup: SL and PL are failed projects wallahi
Yes it’s my land, anyone who’s not puntite will pay extra taxes and will be classed as a second class citizen. The rules are the rules. Go troll somewhere else. This thread is about helping the jobless Somaliland youth. Puntland could use labor workers such street cleaners, builders and more housekeeping staff.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Yes it’s my land, anyone who’s not puntite will pay extra taxes and will be classed as a second class citizen. The rules are the rules. Go troll somewhere else. This thread is about helping the jobless Somaliland youth. Puntland could use labor workers such street cleaners, builders and more housekeeping staff.
May Allah remove the blindfold of qabyaalad from your eyes walaal. Qabyaalad is not the way sis. Why can't you guys share SL and PL? Why do you have to be enemies???:faysalwtf:

DRACO

VIP
If there aren't enough jobs in Puntland for planders,i doubt Somalis from foreign countries would be moving there for work.

Repatriate our DhabarMacaan/EastSanaagians muwaddani, they need to build their own deegaan. Help the Jabartis still left in the oppression that Shiikh Daarood AlJabarti escaped.

Jabarti mislabled AKHDAAM/StreetSweeprt by racist Yemenites
Jabarti of Yemen aka AKHDAAM/StreetSweepers

Keep antiSL Ugaadhyahan

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
May Allah remove the blindfold of qabyaalad from your eyes walaal. Qabyaalad is not the way sis. Why can't you guys share SL and PL? Why do you have to be enemies???:faysalwtf:
Share what? I would rather share a country with Jewish people than Isaaq.

We've made these topics before, don't make me pull them up.

The truth is that we have never wanted nor do we ever want Somalilanders in Puntland.

Politics aside, we don't share the same culture or mannerisms.

At least go join your political allies in Mogadishu instead of running around our lands with your bracelets.

My MJ cousins in Boosaaso came to Hargeisa last year by car because their uncle was sick and they don’t got a nice hospitals there:mindblown:
Yaa mijerteens what’s going on :damedamn::banderas:

Trending

Latest posts