Jobless somaliland youths running to Puntland to have a better life.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Plenty of somaliland youth ran away from somaliland for job opportunities. Some of them were on their way to do tahriib but they decided to stay when they saw the opportunity for jobs in Puntland. Puntland treats their third class citizens really well. There's job opportunities for everyone. Most of them said they would have been alcoholics if they were still in somaliland. Although they do labor works such as street cleaners and being house maids, it's still far better than being glue sniffing, khat addicted, alcoholics in somaliland. A job is a job. Inshallah when I go to Puntland this summer, I will hire 3 maids so I can help them.

Allah swt rewards those who help others.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somaliland politicians regularly moan about the vast number of SL youths flocking to Mogadishu and PL in search of employment. That's what happens when all you do is false advertisement on TVs sedating the gullible masses into sleep to distract them from the economic, cultural and political crisis of their enclave.

Plenty of somaliland youth ran away from somaliland for job opportunities. Some of them were on their way to do tahriib but they decided to stay when they saw the opportunity for jobs in Puntland. Puntland treats their third class citizens really well. There's job opportunities for everyone. Most of them said they would have been alcoholics if they were still in somaliland. Although they do labor works such as street cleaners and being house maids, it's still far better than being glue sniffing, khat addicted, alcoholics in somaliland. A job is a job. Inshallah when I go to Puntland this summer, I will hire 3 maids so I can help them.

Allah swt rewards those who help others.

Their your ppl man relax

OMG WHAT??? How could a bunch of Somalis from another region go to another Somali region?

upload_2020-2-27_13-9-48.gif

Don’t worry no need to be crying, all your puntite friends will soon join this thread to make all of you very happy.
:silanyosmile::silanyolaugh:

Odkac WRLD

Ψ¬Ω†Ψ―ΩŠ Ψ΅ΩˆΩ…Ψ§Ω„
VIP
We've made these topics before, don't make me pull them up.

The truth is that we have never wanted nor do we ever want Somalilanders in Puntland.

Politics aside, we don't share the same culture or mannerisms.

At least go join your political allies in Mogadishu instead of running around our lands with your bracelets.
FR
We’ve always been financially savvy, don’t be surprised when Somalia comes together and we’re the California of somaliweyn

Trending

Latest posts