JL Police funding stopped by DF due to raising tribal flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the Sheikh has an IQ of 300. But you on the other hand sxb has a IQ of 20. We ain't cut the same fam. I'm a prideful Ugaas. Can't say the same for you a langaab. History the royal Marehan wins and it's not a debate.

Years means nothing when discussing which history is better.

Sultanate of Harar = 69 yrs of ruling combined between two MX Ugaases legends Imam Ahmed Gurey and Amir Nur Mujahid.

The better history is Sultanate of Harar of Ahmed Gurey and Amir Nur Mujahid bringing the deen to Ethiopia and fighting the gaals than compared to the Warsangeli Sultanate. And the Kacaan era beats out the Warsangeli Sultanate by a far mile.
I'll give you Amir Nur Mujahid, but Axmed Gurey belonging to your tol is debatable, so he's out of the equation. Let's count again

ANM + MSB= 38 years

warsangeli sultanate=700 years

it's not that hard Sheikh
537f75584d265.jpg

Sultanate ruling who and what though I could say MX Ugaasate how many years would that be you have to rule others to be considered an empire
@garad gacmadheere and @Ferrari Seem to be running outt disses started saying "you were rlevanr with MSB" Wallahi they started to sound like 1door abaay abaay waryaada do better

Garad Gacamdheere I can smell the qurunimad Reer Cabdulle from your posts

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I'll give you Amir Nur Mujahid, but Axmed Gurey belonging to your tol is debatable, so he's out of the equation. Let's count again

ANM + MSB= 38 years

warsangeli sultanate=700 years

it's not that hard Sheikh
View attachment 56658

There is many evidence claiming Ahmed Gurey was a noble MX man and we all know he was.

Fam it's not about the math. It's about who had the greater legacy.

AG+ANM+MSB = 90 yrs. Those 90 yrs of ruling is the better legacy.

Dude stop begging. Mujahid Ahmed Gurey was not a b00n. This is your history

View attachment 57327

View attachment 57331
Is this AbuGaal donkey f#cker really talking? Go suck up to MJs your clan are the MJs of the Huutu race who got slapped about by Habar Dugaag before the TFG and even Habar Dugaag from Galgaduud and Mudug been eating better than your donkey clan your donkey turf even gets less development since it's eaten by Habar Dugaag.
The sniffers of MJs ball should be quiet. Come back to me when you don't have Habar Dugaag from Galgaduud claiming your city you dumbf#ck mid.gaan

Last edited:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Is this AbuGaal donkey f#cker really talking? Go suck up to MJs your clan are the MJs of the Huutu race who got slapped about by Habar Dugaag before the TFG and even tosay Habar Dugaag from Galgaduud and Mudug eat better than your donkey clan your donkey turf even gets less development since it's eaten by Habar Dugaag.
The sniffers of MJs ball should be quiet. Come back to me when you don't have Habar Dugaag claiming your city you dumbf#ck mid.gaan

B00n B00n dhalay why you mad?:dead::damn:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Is this AbuGaal donkey f#cker really talking? Go suck up to MJs your clan are the MJs of the Huutu race who got slapped about by Habar Dugaag before the TFG and even tosay Habar Dugaag from Galgaduud and Mudug eat better than your donkey clan your donkey turf even gets less development since it's eaten by Habar Dugaag.
The sniffers of MJs ball should be quiet. Come back to me when you don't have Habar Dugaag claiming your city you dumbf#ck mid.gaan

he isn't even Abgaal, he's HG :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts