JL Police funding stopped by DF due to raising tribal flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They can support ONLF in their homes but not on the streets of Somalia especially as a police officer if they love ONLF so much why don’t go back to DDSI Kismayo is in Somalia

waraabe

Your superior
Mayn why are b00ns constantly crying about their long foot cousins. Fight like men (we know reer gedo have been recruiting child soldiers

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Mayn why are b00ns constantly crying about their long foot cousins. Fight like men (we know reer gedo have been recruiting child soldiers
Stay out of laandheere Darood politics you worthless laangaab we never talk about your tiny sub clans you half xabash half Gabooye shit

Dhurwaa boy ur mistaken, our longfoot cousins will always be our cousins, We dont want to be led by a terrorist simple m8

As for fighting, civil war is over dude. Insha Allah never again will there be clan conflict in Somalia

I suggest you and your other northern neighbours stop the fighting and move on its fkin 2018

Dhurwaa boy ur mistaken, our longfoot cousins will always be our cousins, We dont want to be led by a terrorist simple m8

As for fighting, civil war is over dude. Insha Allah never again will there be clan conflict in Somalia

I suggest you and your other northern neighbours stop the fighting and move on its fkin 2018
the man asked you a legitimate question why are you boo oons constantly crying about us on this forum but you side step his question as the answer is a tough pill to swallow. yall cuqdad has been exposed on this very thread btw :cryinglaughsmiley:

this thread brings back memories:diddyass:, it reminds me of the time when Hiiraale's spokesperson Kassim cried on the radio about onlf 'sympathizers' running them out of Kismayo:cryinglaughsmiley:. the same boys are now waving the blessed flag during qalbi dhagax's welcome:salute:

the man asked you a legitimate question why are you boo oons constantly crying about us on this forum but you side step his question as the answer is a tough pill to swallow. yall cuqdad has been exposed on this very thread btw :cryinglaughsmiley:

:mjlol: if you want attention holla at ur kenyan boyfriend mate

As for the 'us' loool if u want to be 'us' with a terrorist than your no better than the forest munchin terrorist

Go get help m8, I dont entertain a bigfoot that doesnt know his place

Sxb what is your sub clan after Ogaden? Are you Reer Cabdulle?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Axmaq Madoobw is bringing every scum into Kismayu, ONLF, liyu boolis, garrisans nacala shaydhaan ku yeel

Well done on being dabodhilifs from Kismayo to DDSI Cabdi Iley to Blackie. Tell us how your dabodhilifnimo is going in Garissa
so barre hiraale wasn't a dabodhilif when he recaptured Kismayo on the backs of Ethiopian tanks and jets?:drakewtf:

guess who the defense minister of Kenya was when they invaded Kismayo? :chrisfreshhah: we are a multinational corporation with influence across the horn of Africa:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.