JL Police funding stopped by DF due to raising tribal flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Somalilands Defence minister is Warsangeli and the troops in Hadaaftimo are Warsangeli so there's nothing to free some of them chose it. What you can't choose however is Al Shabaab in your towns how many villages in Gedo fall under Al Shabaab

Defense Minister not bad but you still boasting about getting leftovers from Isaaq. And they are using your troops as their army. That's timid behavior on your behalf. And there's no Al Kabob in the towns nor cities of Gedo. :samwelcome:

Defense Minister not bad but you still boasting about getting leftovers from Isaaq. And they are using your troops as their army. That's timid behavior on your behalf. And there's no Al Kabob in the towns nor cities of Gedo. :samwelcome:
Last time I checked its Marexan lands under attack

There's no attacks on the noble Marehan lands. Go worry about Somaliland annexing Eastern Sanaag. :reallymaury:
No one's annexing anything over in Eastern Sanaag except Hadaaftimo
Salmonsangeli go make some good salmon protect yourself from eyeduur salmonyahow xaarka xaarka kala jirin
Go make Fufu and Niiko for your kikuyu master you b00n
Langaabyahow oorad diifac dhulkaga from Somaliland you weak wimp.
Take that kikuyu cock out of your mouth first

Naw naw you gotta leave Kismaayo and fight Shabab on your own you little pussy you cagdheer can’t leave Kismaayo in either direction without getting smoked by Al Shabab cause that’s not part of the deal Jidwaaq and Cawlyahan are under Shabab control where’s the mighty Absame liberators ? your terrorist leader is making millions off the charcoal and splitting it with KDF and Shabab hes paying your soldiers what 50 dollars a month gaajo tihiin no development in your lands whatsoever just watching Axmaq Madoobe make millions they don’t call you doqon cagdheer for no reason:mjlol:
South of kismaaayo Talamoge Ogaden absame
west of Kismaayo Maxamed zubayr ogaden absame
northeast of kismaayo cawliyahn ogaden absame.

I can travel freely because my people surround the damn city.

If you ain't gonna put up a fight, why do you want my people to go on a kamkazi mission trying to liberate the entire Jland(which you also settle, albeit only in half of Gedo but that's beside the point)?

typical s. they want cagdheer to free them everywhere, nigga free your own nuts.:samwelcome:
we're sitting tight until farmaajo(the niggger) who the public hired to combat shabaab frees xamar and the rest of the country.:manny:

South of kismaaayo Talamoge Ogaden absame
west of Kismaayo Maxamed zubayr ogaden absame
northeast of kismaayo cawliyahn ogaden absame.

I can travel freely because my people surround the damn city.

If you ain't gonna put up a fight, why do you want my people to go on a kamkazi mission trying to liberate the entire Jland(which you also settle, albeit only in half of Gedo but that's beside the point)?

typical s. they want cagdheer to free them everywhere, nigga free your own nuts.:samwelcome:
we're sitting tight until farmaajo(the niggger) who the public hired to combat shabaab frees xamar and the rest of the country.:manny:
Is this nigga high on crack don't you Cabdiraxmaan Fiilow is known in J/Hoose kulahaa my people surround the city you're from Afmadow Joorey Bu'aale:wtf:

Difference between me and you is that we don't brag about Marehan shababis purely outta qabiil :reallymaury:

Is this nigga high on crack don't you Cabdiraxmaan Fiilow is known in J/Hoose kulahaa my people surround the city you're from Afmadow Joorey Bu'aale:wtf:

Difference between me and you is that we don't brag about Marehan shababis purely outta qabiil :reallymaury:
we don't kill each other over a cup of tea like ilkkoyars do.

we won't murder our lost sons. if hawiye and raxanwayn are rehabilitating their duur ku jir, maxaa inaga noo diidaya sxb?:trumpsmirk:

it isn't bragging. Madoobe is a former terrorist himself, he knows the idiots in the jungle are his people, so he won't wage war.:mjpls:

sometimes family is family, even if that family is the devil.:manny:

Sheikh

VIP

Waryaa Somaliland is annexing your half region Eastern Sanaag you soy boy.

Irrelevant ass Tunasangeli go cook your oppressors some Salmon you futile imbecile.

Sheikh

VIP
yarro aflagaada jooji, a warsangeli man has more history and honor in his pinky toe than you have in your whole body:umad:

Waryaa Warsangeli are langaab as you an cagdheer. No clan has more history and sharaf than a Marehan Ugaas. But hey you known as doqonki cagdheer wouldn't know that because you have a low IQ of all Somalis. :mjlol:

Waryaa Warsangeli are langaab as you an cagdheer. No clan has more history and sharaf than a Marehan Ugaas. But hey you known as doqonki cagdheer wouldn't know that because you have a low IQ of all Somalis. :mjlol:
The only one exhibiting low IQ is you sheikhoow. You remind of those odayaal who engage in live fkd sessions at your local Starbucks or Tim Hortons, why do you feel the need to boast about how 'laandheer' you are in every post you make? If we are talking about history then I'm afraid the noble warsangeli has you beat by a country mile.

warsangeli sultanate-600-700 years of excellence:manny:

kacaan era-21 years:sass2:

you do the math:sass1:

The only one exhibiting low IQ is you sheikhoow. You remind of those odayaal who engage in live fkd sessions at your local Starbucks or Tim Hortons, why do you feel the need to boast about how 'laandheer' you are in every post you make? If we are talking about history then I'm afraid the noble warsangeli has you beat by a country mile.

warsangeli sultanate-600-700 years of excellence:manny:

Sheikh will come back with alternative reality of his own:

sheikh:

"you liar ilkkodheer. 21 years>700 years.":mjlol:

Sheikh

VIP
The only one exhibiting low IQ is you sheikhoow. You remind of those odayaal who engage in live fkd sessions at your local Starbucks or Tim Hortons. Why do you feel the need to boast about how 'laandheer' you are in every post you make? If we are talking about history then I'm afraid the noble warsangeli has you beat by a country mile.

warsangeli sultanate-600-700 years of excellence

No the Sheikh has an IQ of 300. But you on the other hand sxb has a IQ of 20. We ain't cut the same fam. I'm a prideful Ugaas. Can't say the same for you a langaab. History the royal Marehan wins and it's not a debate.

Years means nothing when discussing which history is better.

Sultanate of Harar = 69 yrs of ruling combined between two MX Ugaases legends Imam Ahmed Gurey and Amir Nur Mujahid.

The better history is Sultanate of Harar of Ahmed Gurey and Amir Nur Mujahid bringing the deen to Ethiopia and fighting the gaals than compared to the Warsangeli Sultanate. And the Kacaan era beats out the Warsangeli Sultanate by a far mile.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Can we see the development in Sanaag it’s the most underdeveloped region in SL/PL you half ni99er half Sri Lankan laangaab there’s less than 10,000 of you and your a slave to MJs stop punching above your weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending