JL agreed to hand over Kismayo port & airport to FGS

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
They are certified jaajuus for ehtiopia and kenya, something me and you are not. It is a fact. The blue flag is like any other qabil flag to them and I really belive that :mjdontkno:

Let me add, they're allies at this moment in time because they're a 100x less problematic compared to mx & mj probably learned

tplf_hasan.jpg

Being a certified Jaajuus isn't something to boast about.
Being a dhabodhilif that sells out everything that moves is worser than being a jaajus tell me I'm wrong..

- Signing away NFD.
- Signing for foreigners to dump toxic waste in the sea.
- Inviting invading Ethiopians to your own city
- signing for Amisom 30 years occupation
- being the most corrupt
- hosting Ethiopian jaajus general gabre to run around controling things and Garguute HSM being scared of him, Fraudmaajo kicked him out
- selling Somali waters to Kenya in MOU
- signing away Somali oil for peanuts in 2016 and 2023
- Ok'ing Ethiopians to take Somali sea in the North West

I can come up with more

Last edited:
Madobe and HSMs alliance at the moment is just marriage of convenience. Either will dump the other the min they don't have a common enemy and that enemy at the moment is Deni. I expect the alliance to shift once HSM's time is up in the air.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Madobe and HSMs alliance at the moment is just marriage of convenience. Either will dump the other the min they don't have a common enemy and that enemy at the moment is Deni. I expect the alliance to shift once HSM's time is up in the air.
I want that madobe guy gone he is responsible for the deforestation of the region as well as not to mention his management of the region is very bad and he is also very corrupt.

I don't really think Ahmed Madoobe agreed to handing over Kismayu port and seaport to the FGS. It may be an agreement in principle but I doubt it will be practical. People underestimate him. He is a street smart and perhaps is jockeying up for the upcoming election. Once and if he gets a new term, watch him; it will be back to business as usual.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am not surprised Caasho Caydiidnimo is in their blood. Jalalaqsi 2.0 coming soon except this time it’ll be in Jilib.

Trending