Jinns

Guys

Who was the astronaut who heard the Muslim prayer calls in space and soon afterwards, he converted to Islam? I love those types of inspirational stories.

There is inspiration in how Allah guides people whom you would think have no chance of becoming a Muslim. And by comparison, others born into Islam like Ikraan who out of ignorance and tequilla choose atheism. These events are quite amazing saxib. It tells us how valuable our faith is and that those who remain in it till death are really lucky.

PS: You would do well to listen to the clips, at least the first one. Dismissing what counters your narrative is understandable, but try to be open minded as you claim to be.

:lolbron:

Guys

Who was the astronaut who heard the Muslim prayer calls in space and soon afterwards, he converted to Islam? I love those types of inspirational stories.

Well guess what, science is now telling you that life is just an illusion. The double slit experiment proves that atoms can behave like light or particles depending on if they are being observed or not.

All of this staunch misguided rationality is actually just another type of religion. Humans are nothing but accumulations of various flesh from food and ideas from others. Your mind is just memory, likes and dislikes repeated over a life time until everything you think is true is just your own subjective bias backed by ego.

@VantaBlack

Yep Sxb, the Koran is a scientific manual approved and appreciated by all the eminent global scientists and those who studied it have all won Nobel prizes in all the different fields of science, look no further than the Somali sheikhs. We do agree on that point.

@VantaBlack

Yep Sxb, the Koran is a scientific manual approved and appreciated by all the eminent global scientists and those who studied it have all won Nobel prizes in all the different fields of science, look no further than the Somali sheikhs. We do agree on that point.

My point does not concern the Quran.

But rather that science is becoming another religion. Do you understand now?

He says daliil and hadith, and you say scientific proof backed by so and so theory. Its all just the same thing being recycled.

I wont bother mentioning the Muslim influence on the globe and especially Europe.

Well guess what, science is now telling you that life is just an illusion. The double slit experiment proves that atoms can behave like light or particles depending on if they are being observed or not.

All of this staunch misguided rationality is actually just another type of religion. Humans are nothing but accumulations of various flesh from food and ideas from others. Your mind is just memory, likes and dislikes repeated over a life time until everything you think is true is just your own subjective bias backed by ego.

Man, this is roger penrose view point. Incidentally, I have his book somewhere in my garage. Do you agree there is no reality and everything is just information and energy?

At first, in your previous post, I thought hmmmm, another quantum geek. Now I see you may have fully bought into no reality view point. LOL.

No I am not an advocate of solipsism if that is what you are asking.

You made good points though. I was curious, that is all. In some ways, science keeps proving Islam correct as time goes on. Science is in the catch up game it seems. That another world humans are not privy to readily with their limited vision is in existence was proven just hundred years ago. And it got crazier from there. The whole branch of quantum physics is based on calculations that prove an unseen world. No one saw what an atom looks like but because of mathematics, we learn shapes of its electron orbits in text books.

I find the least educated in science to be quick to claim science disproves religion. To me, people like Ikraan are predictable.

I am cool with them drinking their tequilla coolaid as long as they don't tell us science teaches an ideology contrary to religion.

My point does not concern the Quran.

But rather that science is becoming another religion. Do you understand now?

He says daliil and hadith, and you say scientific proof backed by so and so theory. Its all just the same thing being recycled.

I wont bother mentioning the Muslim influence on the globe and especially Europe.

btw, you should write more saxib. Your english has cadence and can read like poetry. You have done sometime in libraries and schools it shows.

Write some more and participate so we can learn some new views and ideas with beautiful language such as yours.

You made good points though. I was curious, that is all. In some ways, science keeps proving Islam correct as time goes on. Science is in the catch up game it seems. That another world humans are not privy to readily with their limited vision is in existence was proven just hundred years ago. And it got crazier from there. The whole branch of quantum physics is based on calculations that prove an unseen world. No one saw what an atom looks like but because of mathematics, we learn shapes of its electron orbits in text books.

I find the least educated in science to be quick to claim science disproves religion. To me, people like Ikraan are predictable.

I am cool with them drinking their tequilla coolaid as long as they don't tell us science teaches an ideology contrary to religion.

Indeed you know it!

Seems like science is just recycling ancient texts and reaching through the dark but always stumbling on the wisdom of the ancients.

The rabbit hole goes very deep.

Indeed you know it!

Seems like science is just recycling ancient texts and reaching through the dark but always stumbling on the wisdom of the ancients.

The rabbit hole goes very deep.

Indeed, the rabbit hole goes very deep. Us so called modern humans make the assumption that the ancients were useless, illiterate and down right apes. But many discoveries made about the ancients prove those ignorant theories of ours wrong. So they keep adjusting their biased text books LOL.

Last edited:
btw, you should write more saxib. Your english has cadence and can read like poetry. You have done sometime in libraries and schools it shows.

Write some more and participate so we can learn some new views and ideas with beautiful language such as yours.

Thank you for your kind words

giphy.gif

Sometimes others can see things in us that we can't. They also say that we despise our shadow self in other peoples character. Life is a complicated tapestry is it not?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Jinns are definitely real, sxb, and so is sihr. It's said so in the Qu'ran so it's very much a fact. Just because you've been blessed to have never encountered or been possessed by one doesn't mean that they don't hurt others.

Thank you for your kind words

giphy.gif

Sometimes others can see things in us that we can't. They also say that we despise our shadow self in other peoples character. Life is a complicated tapestry is it not?
Thank you for putting youe foot on the necks of the europhiles cadan wannabes

There is inspiration in how Allah guides people whom you would think have no chance of becoming a Muslim. And by comparison, others born into Islam like Ikraan who out of ignorance and tequilla choose atheism. These events are quite amazing saxib. It tells us how valuable our faith is and that those who remain in it till death are really lucky.

PS: You would do well to listen to the clips, at least the first one. Dismissing what counters your narrative is understandable, but try to be open minded as you claim to be.

:lolbron:
The kaffir rages at Allah through multiple accounts

May Allah guide him

Imagine showering every day and thinking its an illusion.
Then eating a delicious meal made by your innocent mother just to go back to the basement ans tell strangers how you think its just a bunch of atoms running together at full speed is why the baaris was so delicious

Goofs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Scientifically everything is energy, and we humans only see a tiny fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. To think that everything that exists is purely physical is retarded. For example the electricity powering your computer now is a product of subatomic charge not detectable by the average human physical eyes.

In physics the law of conservation states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another. Everything physical has a non physical counterpart and ad infinitum of complexity.

Funny thing is that the elites know all of these things, but they dumb down the average person to think that their school accumulated rationality is the end all and be all of knowledge.

If you know the reality it would scare the hell out of you, so better to just live in your little bubble.

When prophet Muhammad pbuh was taken to Isra wa miraj, Allaah swt said the prophet pbuh did not flinch from the amazement he saw, he never closed his eyes. I think if I am not mistaken he was also prepared for this miraculous journey by Jibril cleaning the prophet pbuh heart with a gold bowl

Vanta I agree. We humans exist in the most basic, basic existent. The Jinns exist more in a complicated atmosphere than us. Mostly it is because we r created from earths clay. And the Jinns are created from light or the energy u speak of.

When prophet Muhammad pbuh was taken to Isra wa miraj, Allaah swt said the prophet pbuh did not flinch from the amazement he saw, he never closed his eyes. I think if I am not mistaken he was also prepared for this miraculous journey by Jibril cleaning the prophet pbuh heart with a gold bowl

Vanta I agree. We humans exist in the most basic, basic existent. The Jinns exist more in a complicated atmosphere than us. Mostly it is because we r created from earths clay. And the Jinns are created from light or the energy u speak of.

I like your energy. Must be the Jinni part in you I presume.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I like your energy. Must be the Jinni part in you I presume.

loooooooooooool Well everybody I meet, tell me I have very "High" energy. Alhamdhulilah. Mashaalaa maybe I am on Apple battery life than Samsung android battery

According to our notable Somali scientists here, Science and in particular quantum physics has proven the existence of Jinns beyond reasonable doubt. Who could argue against the findings of these notable scientists? I’m so proud of them. Sheikh Dr Ali Madaxweeyne would be the next head of the psychiatric/Jinn wing of Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Maashallah.

Trending

Latest posts