Jinns

I don't believe in jinns but I just want to ask if anyone has had an actual encounter with a jinn or a possessed person?

I was just realising every jinn story I've been told is basically a word of mouth and never known a trustable person whos told me a first-hand encounter with a jinn irl.

When I was young most jinns/possession stories were scary and fun to hear but the latest possession story I've heard is a Somali mum claiming her daughter is possessed and that's why she goes to clubs and drinks some nights:stressed: which is obviously bullshit and is another case of Somalis blaming things, we have no proof in its existence, for their problems just like sixir and evil eye.

First of all, you are an admitted kaffir. So May Allah guide you.

Secondly, you have had personal experiences with Jinn and the paranormal. I know this for a fact because you've mentioned having seen jinn and having deja vus.

Thirdly, there are ephemeral realities that exist without a doubt and the jinn are within that realm. The amount of first person stories that I have heard about Jinn is endless.

I encourage you to repent and fear Allah.
Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur'an.
72:!

First of all, you are an admitted kaffir. So May Allah guide you.

Secondly, you have had personal experiences with Jinn and the paranormal. I know this for a fact because you've mentioned having seen jinn and having deja vus.

Thirdly, there are ephemeral realities that exist without a doubt and the jinn are within that realm. The amount of first person stories that I have heard about Jinn is endless.

I encourage you to repent and fear Allah.
Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur'an.
72:!

If I have ever claimed to see a jinn then just know I was outright lying just like everyone else who has claimed to see a jinn as well

But I am 100% sure I've never said that I've seen a jinn before.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
If I have ever claimed to see a jinn then just know I was outright lying just like everyone else who has claimed to see a jinn as well

But I am 100% sure I've never said that I've seen a jinn before.
My mother was possessed by jinn. She sought treatment and found a man who was skilled at this stuff. He got the Jinn out it attempted to strangle my mother I even seen the immense pain she suffered when he scared the jinn out of her body:icon e sad:

I don't believe in jinns but I just want to ask if anyone has had an actual encounter with a jinn or a possessed person?

I was just realising every jinn story I've been told is basically a word of mouth and never known a trustable person whos told me a first-hand encounter with a jinn irl.

When I was young most jinns/possession stories were scary and fun to hear but the latest possession story I've heard is a Somali mum claiming her daughter is possessed and that's why she goes to clubs and drinks some nights:stressed: which is obviously bullshit and is another case of Somalis blaming things, we have no proof in its existence, for their problems just like sixir and evil eye.
dont exist

My mother was possessed by jinn. She sought treatment and found a man who was skilled at this stuff. He got the Jinn out it attempted to strangle my mother I even seen the immense pain she suffered when he scared the jinn out of her body:icon e sad:

Idk if it's okay to ask but, what were the signs of your mum being possessed? and is she fine now?

Abdullnur

Logic over everything

A.k.a mental illness

Idk if it's okay to ask but, what were the signs of your mum being possessed? and is she fine now?
It happens sis. It's usually a sheikh who reads Quran and special duas on a posses person and they react (the jinn reacts). They feel a special affect happening. You haven't seen it happening?

It happens sis. It's usually a sheikh who reads Quran and special duas on a posses person and they react (the jinn reacts). They feel a special affect happening. You haven't seen it happening?

I know how ruqyah works, I used to be addicted to watching possession videos and ruqyah videos when I was young. However, I don't think any of them are credible.
Admittingly I don't know the exact signs of someone being possessed and how a Muslim who believes in jinns would differentiate between a person possessed and mentally ill

I know how ruqyah works, I used to be addicted to watching possession videos and ruqyah videos when I was young. However, I don't think any of them are credible.
Admittingly I don't know the exact signs of someone being possessed and how a Muslim who believes in jinns would differentiate between a person possessed and mentally ill
That's the thing the so called ''possesion'' are mentally ill individuals which these ''sheikhs'' help. Everybody can be a sheikh nowaday and gain credibility, what a backwards shithole somalia is.

Si7rul hawaatif.

We listen and believe these con-artists and no wonder we became a shitty country.

That's a very long video so I'm definitely not gonna watch it all but I randomly skipped to a random part of the video and lmfaooooooooooooooo the closest to sixir you can get online is someone sending you a computer virus

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
People possessed by jinns could be cured by drilling a hole into their skulls to air out the bad aura.

Just make sure that mercury isn't in retrograde.

325px-Hieronymus_Bosch_053_detail.jpg

I agree but this is a post for the Muslims pls leave this thread with your 'Science'
That's the thing the so called ''possesion'' are mentally ill individuals which these ''sheikhs'' help. Everybody can be a sheikh nowaday and gain credibility, what a backwards shithole somalia is.

I agree but I want to ask the muslims, since I'm not sure how they differentiate? (as if they diffrenciate)