Jinns

Once when I visited the UK couple years back. I was staying in the ghetto neighborhood of Hounslow. Filled with Pakistanis. The houses were super small and cramped.

I heard screaming from downstairs. I joined my Adeero. We went inside the apartment. In the living room there was a mattress and a somali girl was laying down. She must have been 5"2 and 120 pounds at most. 5 men were around her. When she saw me and my uncle enter she jumped up, shoved the men out of her way and was headed towards the exit. There was a Somali man giant also standing in her way. Well over 6 feet tall and well over 200 pounds. She bull rushed him as though he were nothing. It took 5 men to successfully grab her. Then when the sheikh came in and started reciting quran she started shrieking a piercing scream. It hurted the ears.

The sheikh demanded the jinn to leave the girl's body. Turns out the jinn was male and the girl recently got engaged. He was in love with her and got jealous.

I left after that. The screams were too ear piercing.

Call this story fake all you want. But you asked for it. It is 100 percent true.

People possessed by jinns could be cured by drilling a hole into their skulls to air out the bad aura.

Just make sure that mercury isn't in retrograde.

325px-Hieronymus_Bosch_053_detail.jpg

Clearly Mercury being in retrograde was the reason why they seemed possessed

Also I'm sure medieval people thought this works, just like how Christians thought exorcism works and how we think ruqyah works.

Once when I visited the UK couple years back. I was staying in the ghetto neighborhood of Hounslow. Filled with Pakistanis. The houses were super small and cramped.

I heard screaming from downstairs. I joined my Adeero. We went inside the apartment. In the living room there was a mattress and a somali girl was laying down. She must have been 5"2 and 120 pounds at most. 5 men were around her. When she saw me and my uncle enter she jumped up, shoved the men out of her way and was headed towards the exit. There was a Somali man giant also standing in her way. Well over 6 feet tall and well over 200 pounds. She bull rushed him as though he were nothing. It took 5 men to successfully grab her. Then when the sheikh came in and started reciting quran she started shrieking a piercing scream. It hurted the ears.

The sheikh demanded the jinn to leave the girl's body. Turns out the jinn was male and the girl recently got engaged. He was in love with her and got jealous.

I left after that. The screams were too ear piercing.

Call this story fake all you want. But you asked for it. It is 100 percent true.

Clearly shes trying to run away from impoverished Hounslow, not the house. Also screaming and fighting 5 grown men is because she is bila xishood like your average London Somali girl

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Idk if it's okay to ask but, what were the signs of your mum being possessed? and is she fine now?
She is really good. One of her friends gave her an evil eye which made her ill for 3 consecutive months (headaches and fevers and a kidney stone). She got a Malay man who helped her. The man shouted at the Jinn implying that he knows he’s in her he told it to get out or he was going to read dua. It got kicked out of my moms body it was really pissed and tried to strangle my mother she started to drool and she was screaming in the inside. Keep in mind this wasn’t at a specific time but out of nowhere no joke. Jinns are real but we can’t always see them.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
all the people i know that believe in jinn have mental illnesses and they are poorly educated. they might exist, they might not, i dont know for sure. but i know that the people who keep tell theses stories are sick in the head and they need help, professional help.

Invader

all the people i know that believe in jinn have mental illnesses and they are poorly educated. they might exist, they might not, i dont know for sure. but i know that the people who keep tell theses stories are sick in the head and they need help, professional help.
I’m telling the true wallahi billahi tallahi. Even I didn’t except that it would end up like this. After seeing this I changed my view on Jinns they are real!

That's a very long video so I'm definitely not gonna watch it all but I randomly skipped to a random part of the video and lmfaooooooooooooooo the closest to sixir you can get online is someone sending you a computer virus

@ikraan

This jinn phenomenon is older than the monotheistic Abrahamic religions because you could find in any indigenous beliefs that existed prior to the Abrahamic religions.The concepts of "good and evil" exists in many indigenous beliefs.. The Australian Aborigines, believe it too in their religion of 'The Dreamings'. Some 3000 years ago, a Persian philosopher called Zoroaster who invented the Zoroastrian religion simplified it into two opposing entities. One destructive and the other beneficial and both in conflict with one another. From there, it was incorporated into the Jewish scriptures which was later adopted by Christianity and Islam. The intention was people to do the greater good for the benefit of the majority and later became what is now known as Utilitarianism that roughly translates into the greater good ethics. Others became stuck with the Jinn component and it became an industry.

That is why Jinn is so common among the poorer and less educated countries. In Turkey and Saudi Arabia, they have modern hospitals for mental health while in Somalia, you have these Sheikhs who are the Jinn experts.

Invader

@ikraan

This jinn phenomenon is older than the monotheistic Abrahamic religions because you could find in any indigenous beliefs that existed prior to the Abrahamic religions.The concepts of "good and evil" exists in many indigenous beliefs.. The Australian Aborigines, believe it too in their religion of 'The Dreamings'. Some 3000 years ago, a Persian philosopher called Zoroaster who invented the Zoroastrian religion simplified it into two opposing entities. One destructive and the other beneficial and both in conflict with one another. From there, it was incorporated into the Jewish scriptures which was later adopted by Christianity and Islam. The intention was people to do the greater good for the benefit of the majority and later became what is now known as Utilitarianism that roughly translates into the greater good ethics. Others became stuck with the Jinn component and it became an industry.

That is why Jinn is so common among the poorer and less educated countries. In Turkey and Saudi Arabia, they have modern hospitals for mental health while in Somalia, you have these Sheikhs who are the Jinn experts.
My Mother went to the hospital countless times and they said they found nothing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't believe in jinns but I just want to ask if anyone has had an actual encounter with a jinn or a possessed person?

I was just realising every jinn story I've been told is basically a word of mouth and never known a trustable person whos told me a first-hand encounter with a jinn irl.

When I was young most jinns/possession stories were scary and fun to hear but the latest possession story I've heard is a Somali mum claiming her daughter is possessed and that's why she goes to clubs and drinks some nights:stressed: which is obviously bullshit and is another case of Somalis blaming things, we have no proof in its existence, for their problems just like sixir and evil eye.

@AussieHustler is NOT A Muslim, yet he is deathly afraid of Jiinns.

My Mother went to the hospital countless times and they said they found nothing.

@One Star To Rule Them All

Sxb, I wish all the best to your mum, but my grandma used to complain that a lion resided in her stomach and even after an expensive MRI scan, the experts told her that they couldn't find even a fly in her stomach, she couldn't fathom it and a sheikh managed to expel from her body. It was all in her head.

You mentioned your mum had kidney stones, fevers and headaches, do you mean they didn't find your mum never had these symptoms or never found a general sickness which caused this?
Fevers, Headaches, and to an extent, kidney stones are very common things so when did you realise your mum was possessed and not just sick?
I believe it was in her head and was cured via placebo effect. But the end of the day I'm happy your mum is well now which is most important thing alx

Invader

You mentioned your mum had kidney stones, fevers and headaches, do you mean they didn't find your mum never had these symptoms or never found a general sickness which caused this?
Fevers, Headaches, and to an extent, kidney stones are very common things so when did you realise your mum was possessed and not just sick?
I believe it was in her head and was cured via placebo effect. But the end of the day I'm happy your mum is well now which is most important thing alx
What I meant was that her kidney stone was fine and said they wouldn’t need to do anything and they to let it pass through. She realised that one of her friends was jealous of her so she seeked a man to deal with it and it worked and she became well her fever headaches and her kidney stone passed easily

@ikraan

It is not poverty per se or lack of education that different communities in the world do believe the existence of demons or what we call Jinni. That is your interpretation to suit your beliefs saxib.

All religions were monotheistic in nature but get corrupted after a while. With the passage of time, knowledge of the original gets lost or diluted beyond recognition. Some truths would remain in these corrupted religions. This is why the believe in the exitence of the Jinni race is common among human beings who live in different regions and cultures of the world. The beliefs are rooted in revelations that were sent by God throughout human history in different times. One GOD many prophets who told the same story.

In addition to that, your statement of monotheistic religions copying each other is not accurate. The Quran acknowledges that non-muslims can find in it some similarities to their Book and for that reason they can be Witnesses of the truth in the Quran. It is actually positive that Quran shows similarities to earlier prophetic messages. Makes sense. In the objective view of Islam, human beings must take the same route to God, a way that was established before, not a new one or crooked. That is why Muslims are ordered to follow the footsteps of former prophets without discrimination or denial in their earlier messages.

Islam completes religions, corrects the mistakes people introduced into their belief systems, and strengthens those earlier messages by requiring the same fundamental beliefs be followed.

Conclusion: Jinni story and humans accepting their existence is as old as Adam and Eve. That is why you find the belief in many indigenous religions.

Last edited:
The poor Emigrants came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and said: "The wealthy have gone with the highest ranks and lasting bliss." He asked: "How is that?" They replied: "They offer Salat (prayer) as we offer it; they observe fast as we do; (and as they are wealthy) they perform Hajj and 'Umrah, and go for Jihad, and they spend in charity but we cannot, and they free the slaves but we are unable to do so." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Shall I not teach you something with which you may overtake those who surpassed you and with which you will surpass those who will come after you? None will excel you unless he who does which you do." They said: "Yes, please do, O Messenger of Allah" He (ﷺ) said, "You should recite: Tasbih (Allah is free from imperfection), Takbir (Allah is Greatest), Tahmid (Praise be to Allah) thirty-three times after each Salat."

I don't believe in jinns but I just want to ask if anyone has had an actual encounter with a jinn or a possessed person?

I was just realising every jinn story I've been told is basically a word of mouth and never known a trustable person whos told me a first-hand encounter with a jinn irl.

When I was young most jinns/possession stories were scary and fun to hear but the latest possession story I've heard is a Somali mum claiming her daughter is possessed and that's why she goes to clubs and drinks some nights:stressed: which is obviously bullshit and is another case of Somalis blaming things, we have no proof in its existence, for their problems just like sixir and evil eye.

Scientifically everything is energy, and we humans only see a tiny fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. To think that everything that exists is purely physical is retarded. For example the electricity powering your computer now is a product of subatomic charge not detectable by the average human physical eyes.

In physics the law of conservation states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another. Everything physical has a non physical counterpart and ad infinitum of complexity.

Funny thing is that the elites know all of these things, but they dumb down the average person to think that their school accumulated rationality is the end all and be all of knowledge.

If you know the reality it would scare the hell out of you, so better to just live in your little bubble.

A well known paranormal investigator from the UK became a muslim after years of investigating reported paranormal activities and finding no reasonable explanation for what he used to witness, untill by chance a muslim friend recommended to him to read certain chapter of the Quran in the house where they had the phenomenons accuring.

Here is Mike Hallowell, not in the video, but phoning in to the radio show in 2012 to recount his experience at a certain house. He starts recounting his experience at 28:00 minutes and after. Good story teller too.

In this other clip is where he talks about his conversion to Islam. Not only him but the conversion of his very Old father as well. This story is the proof that Allah guides whom he wills to Islam.

Last edited:
Guys

Who was the astronaut who heard the Muslim prayer calls in space and soon afterwards, he converted to Islam? I love those types of inspirational stories.

Trending