Jinn tries to contact me?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
There are none in my particular area
But that's not an enough excuse to deliberately miss prayers. Just pray five times a day and recite the Qur'an. Is that Hard?! It's a simple task.

Btw NOW YOU CAN PRAY FAJR Prayers. It's 5:30 AM in Tel Aviv

Get your ayes check its its abit dark and looks like a smal shadow. Its common aye problem or maybe in development. I think soon you will start to see smal shining stars when you look at bright things after you wake.

Guys, I’m not exactly sure if it’s the jinn or if I’m seeing random things...

Almost everyday, whenever I’m chilling, I see this weird figure & it’s not always the same figure.

For example, one of the figures was tall & dark, & was making its way towards me. Whenever I lift my head up to look at it, the figure disappears in less than a millisecond.

The other figure that I see is a shadow. It starts off with the shadow moving on the wall & then it comes off the wall & starts “flying” around the room if that makes sense. This one disappears in a few seconds.

One thing to note is that this always happens at night & it comes to me when I’m alone in a room. What do you think this is? What should I do to stop it because while it is scary, I feel as though I’m starting to get used to it...
You are so lucky. :pachah1:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
That is cabsi cabsi. Allah hayaay! I’ve never experienced anything like this. I think Quran is your best bet. Specially Surah Baqarah (2nd chapter of Quran ).

Trending