Jinn tries to contact me?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Guys, I’m not exactly sure if it’s the jinn or if I’m seeing random things...

Almost everyday, whenever I’m chilling, I see this weird figure & it’s not always the same figure.

For example, one of the figures was tall & dark, & was making its way towards me. Whenever I lift my head up to look at it, the figure disappears in less than a millisecond.

The other figure that I see is a shadow. It starts off with the shadow moving on the wall & then it comes off the wall & starts “flying” around the room if that makes sense. This one disappears in a few seconds.

One thing to note is that this always happens at night & it comes to me when I’m alone in a room. What do you think this is? What should I do to stop it because while it is scary, I feel as though I’m starting to get used to it...

Guys, I’m not exactly sure if it’s the jinn or if I’m seeing random things...

Almost everyday, whenever I’m chilling, I see this weird figure & it’s not always the same figure.

For example, one of the figures was tall & dark, & was making its way towards me. Whenever I lift my head up to look at it, the figure disappears in less than a millisecond.

The other figure that I see is a shadow. It starts off with the shadow moving on the wall & then it comes off the wall & starts “flying” around the room if that makes sense. This one disappears in a few seconds.

One thing to note is that this always happens at night & it comes to me when I’m alone in a room. What do you think this is? What should I do to stop it because while it is scary, I feel as though I’m starting to get used to it...
talk to it and try to bargain with it and become a magician.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Do you pray five times a day?! Because you'll be an easy prey for Jinn if your relationship with God is almost nonexistent.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
talk to it and try to bargain with it and become a magician.

That’s messed up to say. Plus, even if I wanted to become a magician, it wouldn’t work because the figures disappear in seconds, so no “conversation” would be held

I'm skeptical when people say these kinds of things because they're mostly either weirdos or attention seekers.

I would be more religious if I were in your position. F.uck seeing things, lol.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I typically pray 3 times a day, out of the 5, sometimes 4 when I’m on a roll
If you missed a Salat, for a reason, like you slept through it, or you forgot it, or something. Then you can make it up. but, if you leave salat altogether, out of laziness or not wanting to make it, then you're a kafir.
العهد الذي بيننا وبينهم الصلاة، فمن تركها فقد كفر

That which differentiates us from the disbelievers and hypocrites is our performance of Salat. He who abandons it, becomes a disbeliever.

‏إن بين الرجل وبين الشرك والكفر ترك الصلاة‏

Between a man and disbelief and paganism is the abandonment of Salat (prayer)

Trending